The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Late night action at TPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
2b for wrapped bj by ML from LXT after 1030pm
ML sited outside and ask if want massage
Really happening at LXT during late night most of the MLs are working with signboards lights and shop lights off
Seems legit TCM is much safer than spa
wrapped bj is worst experience.
rather walk up to the viet shop for bbbj for 2B
Old 03-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nightclaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
wrapped bj is worst experience.
rather walk up to the viet shop for bbbj for 2B
Yes agreed, the wrap is for bussy licking
These Mls really smart
Old 03-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiya View Post
Took a walk last week around 10+pm. Seems like there is some viet joints still open with the ladies sitting outside. Some massage/tcm joints also still open. In the end settled for a tcm joint as 2 milfs were standing at the door asking if I want massage.
Didn’t notice the name of the shop.
Lady from china. Milf type which I like (7/10). Didn’t get the name.
Massage not too bad as she put in effort (30 for 30 mins).
Offered hj (1 blue) and bbbj (2 blues). Opted for bbbj. Told me that the other lady only provided hj.
Lady took off her top, bra and pantie (didn’t expected that). Proceed to zhu zhu her neh neh (B cup but firm and bouncy) and finger her kitty (wet).
Milf proceed to bbbj me. She adjusted the massage table by lifting the top half of the table in order for me to have a view of her taking my dick in her mouth and she would look at me with a slutty look (extra points for this). Bbbj (10/10) took her time, good suction with alternation of licking of balls, shaft and small head. Finished cim and she was still holding my dick in her mouth after I finished cumming giving the occasional small suck making sure she milked every last drop, awesome!!! Recovered and proceed to toilet to wash up. Changed, paid up and left.
RTM yes for the bbbj. My feeling is that got potential to unlock for fj. Before leaving she jokingly said not to tell anybody she provided bbbj..
I had similar experiences, LXT Milf T****** lifted up the front part of the bed and lying beside me so I can zuzu her neinei and frenching with her during hj
A way increases gf feel but rather make herself bitchy and cheapskate
Desperate to please …..
Old 04-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
2b for wrapped bj by ML from LXT after 1030pm
ML sited outside and ask if want massage
Really happening at LXT during late night most of the MLs are working with signboards lights and shop lights off
Seems legit TCM is much safer than spa
Sure bo only after 10.30pm?
Old 04-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Sure bo only after 10.30pm?
Sure or not sure how I sure?
Maybe you can do some sure check on other hours
Old 06-05-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiya View Post
Took a walk last week around 10+pm. Seems like there is some viet joints still open with the ladies sitting outside. Some massage/tcm joints also still open. In the end settled for a tcm joint as 2 milfs were standing at the door asking if I want massage.
Didn’t notice the name of the shop.
Lady from china. Milf type which I like (7/10). Didn’t get the name.
Massage not too bad as she put in effort (30 for 30 mins).
Offered hj (1 blue) and bbbj (2 blues). Opted for bbbj. Told me that the other lady only provided hj.
Lady took off her top, bra and pantie (didn’t expected that). Proceed to zhu zhu her neh neh (B cup but firm and bouncy) and finger her kitty (wet).
Milf proceed to bbbj me. She adjusted the massage table by lifting the top half of the table in order for me to have a view of her taking my dick in her mouth and she would look at me with a slutty look (extra points for this). Bbbj (10/10) took her time, good suction with alternation of licking of balls, shaft and small head. Finished cim and she was still holding my dick in her mouth after I finished cumming giving the occasional small suck making sure she milked every last drop, awesome!!! Recovered and proceed to toilet to wash up. Changed, paid up and left.
RTM yes for the bbbj. My feeling is that got potential to unlock for fj. Before leaving she jokingly said not to tell anybody she provided bbbj..
Pm pls bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1