The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Re: Edging massage

Keen to trade for teasing. Pm. Around purple line area
Old 03-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenllly View Post
Bro can share?
ok check inbox bro
Old 03-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Have a contact is a north do really good teasing massage and edging technique.You can opt for no release but usually i cannot tahan i just release.Besides that she give a hard massage and not a time watcher

Its a sweet PRC,30s,C cup boobs.4G roaming.Not for those lookinh for a syt and a looker.
Bro, can share? Looking for north de...
Old 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

Hi bro, can share?

Quote:
Have a contact is a north do really good teasing massage and edging technique.You can opt for no release but usually i cannot tahan i just release.Besides that she give a hard massage and not a time watcher

Its a sweet PRC,30s,C cup boobs.4G roaming.Not for those lookinh for a syt and a looker.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks oldboy69 for FR

Thanks bro el88 recommendation for CoCo and visited her last week.

She told me that she was 25 years old and had just been in Singapore for four months. The massage was strong and she keeps asked if it was strong enough. Relieve stiffness and pain in back and cervical muscles. The groin area teasing is limited, relatively chatty and cheerful, and the girlfriend feels good. Overall, it is good. At the 40-minutes, she asked if I would like to extend the time. I don't have time, so I will say next time. Happy ending's technique is very good and shoik bcz her edging slow and sensual well. It is not a mechanical movement. The boob is soft and should be a natural C. The breasts are always pressed against my chest and I can zhut zhut them. The nipples are light brown and are very beautiful. She kept moaning in my ear, very seductive and sexy. That's why I endured it for twenty minutes. Brothers who need a strong massage can go to Coco
Old 04-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Hi all, anyone have recommendations for long edging massage? My regular recently RTC, quite sad didn't manage to book a goodbye RTM.

Good massage is a plus but the focus for me is long edging
I have one in central expat area near orchard. Also from china, north east area. She does long edging massage whereby duration and style can be customised according to your likes, very good service, just tell her how long you like and she will do it for you.And yes another plus point is good massage as she can do solid professional massage. Her looks is also anothe plus point, quite exotic like a mix of central asian and korean kind a look, a bit like kpop star Luna. I just pmed you her contact, fellow bros feel free to seek help from me via pm
Old 04-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I have one in central expat area near orchard. Also from china, north east area. She does long edging massage whereby duration and style can be customised according to your likes, very good service, just tell her how long you like and she will do it for you.And yes another plus point is good massage as she can do solid professional massage. Her looks is also anothe plus point, quite exotic like a mix of central asian and korean kind a look, a bit like kpop star Luna. I just pmed you her contact, fellow bros feel free to seek help from me via pm
Hi bro can share ? Thank thanks
Old 04-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mullerlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tempting, care to share, bro?
Quote:

Old 05-11-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HumbleGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have one at Jurong East ..yuhua there

Viet ML who is about 2 weeks here.

She is those not thin, not meaty.. just nice. Fair complexation, B+ cup, wore leggings. Massage is strong. Even when she do my back massage, she also try to tease. LOL.. it is kinky that there is no door..the shop use portable screens.Place is clean and neat with individual shower. I like her smile,like Anne Hattaway type. Age wise, mid 20s I guess. 5G roaming

Hi bro. Pls share details for the ML pls. TIA
Old 05-11-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tedbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have one at Jurong East ..yuhua there

Viet ML who is about 2 weeks here.

She is those not thin, not meaty.. just nice. Fair complexation, B+ cup, wore leggings. Massage is strong. Even when she do my back massage, she also try to tease. LOL.. it is kinky that there is no door..the shop use portable screens.Place is clean and neat with individual shower. I like her smile,like Anne Hattaway type. Age wise, mid 20s I guess. 5G roaming
hi bro able to dm to share contact? thanks!
Old 05-11-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share contact?
Old 05-11-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dear bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 05-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Can share contact and location? I missed her so much sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post

Amy still working, came back to SG nearing the end of the pandemic, she had an argument with Lisa thus no more following her.

I guess she no longer does JG, or should I say selective JG. Still one of the best ML to handle my tool, one hour of orgasm, coming out the shop shagged

But yea, happy for her to be hidden in SG for quite some time.

You can find her in another thread.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
firekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Bro care to share the contact. million thank.
Old 06-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share contact? Appreciate it much so you would!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread