The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
hugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
**Can't stop staring**Can't stop caressing**Can't stop pumping**Jojo & Vovo**

jojo

thai 24yo

1.64m

33C 24 34

frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/jojo.jpg

vovo

thai 20yo

1.61m

34C 25 34

frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/vovo.jpg

interested bros kindly PM Hugo with ur contact no.

thx
Old 26-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

hugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: **Can't stop staring**Can't stop caressing**Can't stop pumping**Jojo & Vovo**

Any bros interested in first blood today?
Old 26-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of
Re: **Can't stop staring**Can't stop caressing**Can't stop pumping**Jojo & Vovo**

wah!momo cant stop touching this two cant stop pumping arh?kekeke
Old 26-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
Haha! bro, u enough to pump and touch?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 26-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!ilovbok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
kekeke, i think the story should go like this: momo can't stop touching you, jojo can't stop staring you and your ..., vovo can't stop caressing you, and you can't stop pumping them ...too many loveholes
Old 27-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovbok
kekeke, i think the story should go like this: momo can't stop touching you, jojo can't stop staring you and your ..., vovo can't stop caressing you, and you can't stop pumping them ...too many loveholes
hahaha,bro thats a good want.....
Old 27-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Received a phonecall from Bro Hugoman to qc one of the newly arrival of gals.

Make the appt at 3pm and rush to the designated hotel.

Knock, knock!

Standing in front of me is a pettie gal. Make my way to the sofa and get her over to sit on my lap. Try to break the ice with small talk but to no avail as her english no good and worst thing is that my thai even worst.

Get ourselves in out birthday suit and proceed for the bathroom. Bathtub action pretty sop and so I get her to wash up and proceed to the bed for real action. While cleaning myself under the shower, she kneel down and give me a BBBJ under the running water. Sceanrio similiar to having her performing BBBJ at the waterfall.

Finally get ourselves clean up and went over to the bed. She started attacking my nipples and slowly make her way for my dick. Then I sit up and start to attack her lovely boobs. Just the right size for her build. Then I flip her over and get her to lie on the bed. We get ourselves lock with our lips and started frenching.

I moved my way to her ear loops and slowly down to her boobs. While she was enjoying the moment, I move to paint her. She moan abit and when I peep at her, she feeling shy. Then I went to her and started to french her again. This time rd was so different. Guess now she's really in the mood for the action already. Finally I admit defeat and get her to cap me for the real action.

The moment when she guided my dick to enter her pussy was simplily sensation. She's tight. Finish the FJ on the missionary and she hug me by my side for abt 5 mins before helping me to remove the CD.

Clean up abit and get her to massage me. One of the bettter skill gal.

Summary

Name : JoJo aka Pat
Boobs : B (7.0) Just the right size for her pettie frame
Att : 8.5 (Very hardworking gal.)
BBBJ : 7.5 (Initially was average but when u get her to the mood, improve with times.)
FJ : 8.0 (Credit to the tightness )
Frenching : 9.0 (I lost the battle)
FJ : 8.0 (Guess I cum too fast liao. Might be due to long time never do liao)
Overall : 8.0 (One of the gal with good GF feeling)
rtf : Not likely. I seldom rtf gals.

p.s. She told me that her birthday is coming so will be nice if some bros can afford to celebrate with her when she's still ard. Kindly contact Bro hugoman for the necessary arrangement!

Cheers. Thanks Bro Hugoman!!
Old 28-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

Bros out there, these two are sister and they are able to perform lesbain show.

Promo period for these tarma pair $200/2hrs/4shots. (until this weekend only)

Hope to see more FRs on them.

Cheers
Old 28-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dac
Get ourselves in out birthday suit and proceed for the bathroom. Bathtub action pretty sop and so I get her to wash up and proceed to the bed for real action. While cleaning myself under the shower, she kneel down and give me a BBBJ under the running water. Sceanrio similiar to having her performing BBBJ at the waterfall.
must be shiok rite
Old 28-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Receive call from bro hugoman to test out some new stuff in town. look out at grp .. decided to try vovo..
reach the hotel on time .. receive call to proceed up to have a good time..
upon reaching was greeted by this sweet girl.
she lead me to the room n help me to take out my shoes.
while i was sitting at the sofa.. she perform a lap dance n slowly stripped piece by piece revealing her boobs.
woo nice hehe my bro went straight up.. then she jump into me and french me aggressive.. AM i too handsome ?? hahah

anyway this is the FR for voVo..
Face : 7.5 / 10 .. -.5 for rabbit teeth
body = 7/10
boobs = 7 / 10 -1 for her right inverted nipple which look cute haha.
bbbj = 6.5 although her licking skill is there but bbbj without much suction
Fj = 8.5/10 her moaning is good..
Old 30-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Ya ya!!

Kekeke!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoman
must be shiok rite
Old 30-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Sorry Bro HUGO now than post FR of the Tarma session with vovo and jojo.
Make an appointment and went to the room. Knock Knock and a small built size ger open the door and once enter the room both gers came forward and greeted me SAWADIKAR. Hummm feels like a VIP nice feelings. Went to seat on the bed and jojo went to prepared the water to bath while vovo give me a massage. While waiting for the water to be ready both gers came to me and give me a massage (one behind and the other kneeling down and massage me leg, all the while i was just sitting on the bed). Once water ready ready, they took off my clothes and all 3 of us naked and was guided to the bath room. Once in the bath tub jojo came into the tub with me while vovo was outside the tub as the tub was small.( jojo clean my body and lower part of body while vovo cleaning my face and mouth keke...). Bath completed was asked if wanna BJ but i prefer to be on the bed so proceed to bed and both gers came forward to hug me,lick nipple and slowly proceed to BJ.(jojo BJ: less suction power but alot of tongue movement and fast sucking) (vovo BJ: good suction power and slow sucking but less tongue movement) each have their pros and cons combine BJ is the best of the best so i am damn lucky to have a BJ by vovo first and when i feel like cumming i ask jojo to take over to slow my cumming. Next vovo put on the cap for me and start to pump me.( vovo pussy: Tight like a virgin) (jojo pussy: not very tight but wet)( so my first shot guess you guys know who i took VOVO first coz initial hard wanna feel a virgin pussy,2 shot is jojo but best position is doggie due to her nice butt, 3 shot first is jojo but cannot cum maybe tired as earlier morning just released so no choice switch to vovo tight pussy and manage to cum.) I MUST HIGHLIGHT TO ALL BROS OUT THERE I HAVE TRIED MANY TARMA SESSION BEFORE AND ALWAYS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THAI TARMA COZ OF THEIR POOR SERVICE WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER GER MAYBE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANOTHER GER OR LIKE MEET A LONG LOST FRIEND SO WILL TALK ALOT ABOUT THEIR HOME IN THAILAND SO ON AND SO FOR, EVEN WHEN COME TO FJ ALSO SO SO ONLY MAYBE THEY CANNOT CLICK... BUT FOR THIS 2 SISTER I MUST EMPHASIS THAT THEY ARE VERY OBEDIENT AND PLAYFUL AND WILL OBLIGE TO WHATEVER PATTERN YOU WANT AND BEST OF ALL THEY CAN CLICK WITH EACH OTHER (MAYBE BCOZ THEY ARE SISTER SO UNDERSTANDING IS THERE). WHILE PUMPING VOVO, JOJO WILL GO BEHIND YOU AND CATBATH YOUR BACK NIPPLE FRENCHING AND WILL ALSO SPAN VOVO BUTT CARRESSING AND SUCK VOVO BREAST CATBATH HER FINGER VOVO PUSSY AND AGAIN MOVE BACK TO YOU AND VICE VERSE.wHEN YOU ARE LYING ON BED BOTH GERS WILL BE ON TOP OF YOU ONE PUMPING YOU(FACING YOU) THE OTHER (BACK FACE YOU)MOVING HER PUSSY UP DOWN DIRECTION ON YOUR CHEST AND HUGGING EACH OTHER AND KISSING FONDLING EACH OTHER BREAST. i TELL YOU IT IS REALLY SHOIK MAN. THOUGHT THEY MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST LOOK/FIGURE/BREAST BUT THEY ARE THE BEST PAIR OF TARMA I EVER TRIED DUE TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF EACH OTHER( GOOD TEAM WORK AND CO-OPERATION), THEIR INDIVIDUAL PROS AND CONS THAT ALLOW YOU TO HAVE DIFFERENT SENSATION IN TERM OF BJ/FJ/BM, THEIR OBEDIENT AND WORKING HARD TO PLS CUSTOMER AND LAST OF ALL IS THE PRICE AND IN RETURN QUALITY.

Rest assure bro this is a very good catch for tarma. Don't try you will regret as i doubt you can ever try this type of service with this amount.
AGAIN THKS BRO HUGO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1