The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Unless have any cock up or kanna block - they should be back for their next tour of duty 1 month after they go back
Old 22-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha u very hardworking hor.. Still can go hunt another area 🤣
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Didn't manage to do a session last night as the current batch are not to my liking. Made a trip down to GL instead.
Old 22-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
13atman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Putri, last night! She is sexy, beautiful and very lovely! Might try Ezara when she is back.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going tonite?
Old 22-12-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

A little off topic but hope this handsfree cum in cowgirl pos will give u bros some motivation for the festive fucks.

https://m.ashemaletube.com/videos/47...-cock/?sort=re
Old 22-12-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
Anyone going tonite?
just had a look yesterday at 8.00 PM
so many Indian( Indo ? ) LBs on the front..many others are up in the stairs , but cant see.. skipped
Old 22-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Putri, Amanda wanted to join in, so threesome with both of them. Amanda with a CBJ, then Putri took it missionary followed by doggie.

Heaven on earth...
Old 23-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
freakymuthaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just to confirm what colour is the gate? is it a two door white gate with a brown door?
Old 27-12-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Since it has been rather quiet these few days, let me share my humble bonk to entice bros here.

Had a tour of back alley before gg over. Saw a few lbs eating at the last stall. Proceeded to gate and took up laura. Wearing black sundress. She had a tattoo above her cleavage. Went to L2 and she undressed. Of course demanded money first. While i was undressing, she stood there with only her lace panties on. Like how some girls would do while waiting for u to eat her up. Kept telling me shes frm thailand which i know unlikely. I said malaysia right? and she laughed.

Kissed, suck her tits and proceeded to fuck her missionary. Tits were silicone hard, ass had curves but not very big (ezara lovers can skip). Kiss and fucked and she told me to continue ramming her. After a few gd minutes of gd banging, felt something warm on my thigh. She came. Fuck. Made me fucking excited and i pulled out, removed cd and came on her tummy. First malaysian whos able to cum (it was the thais prior).

Kissed after deed and she walked to the washroom naked. Fucking sexy.

Guess its dinner time for the rest and i saw putri. Shes wearing floral tube dress. Busty, long hair with a nice ass. While i was going off, saw another thicc lb undressing before me. Solid. Her name is rara. Wearing pink tube dress. Had a chat before i went off. Shes really thicc and quite gfe.

They should be gg off on 15 Jan 23. Mark your calendars bros. Okt said no thais and this might be the infamous MY house. Sad but the malaysians didnt disappoint. On my way down the stairs, one indian lb smack my ass lol.

This batch of malaysians worth the try. Trust me. Rara, putri and laura. Look for them.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Punished 1 by the name of Babi or Barbie earlier.
Small size in comparison with the bulk of the others.
The usual CBJ, missionary with knees to the chest posture, etc.
Attitude not bad - after banging & realized that have run of wet tissues & she goes to the other cubicles n get for me.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After my visit to GL yesterday evening, had dinner and felt like a second round and wth - tried this place.

Honestly, I did not find any that made me look a second time but i was determined to sample the batch. Picked the thicc LB standing at the door.

Her name was Mira - I think someone called her Rara. Brought to the cubicle, paid. She undressed herself, sucked tits and stroked me until I was hard. Gave me a CBJ.

Tried anal doggie for a bit and the went cowgirl. Not bad but I think I've had lots better at the old 97A with the thai lbs.

Damage $50 (initially asked for $80 at the door and I said no)
RTF: No

Oh well...
Old 28-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post

Damage $50 (initially asked for $80 at the door and I said no)
RTF: No

Oh well...
damage for locals more .. service will be better as well
expats are charged at 30 , in and out in 5-10 mins
Old 28-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
damage for locals more .. service will be better as well
expats are charged at 30 , in and out in 5-10 mins
I remembered paying $30 bucks before the place got burned down a couple of years back. I could have sworn someone mentioned $50 bucks in a thread recently. So I went with it.

What's the rate for locals? Somehow, they assumed I was not local until I started talking.
Old 28-12-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
I remembered paying $30 bucks before the place got burned down a couple of years back. I could have sworn someone mentioned $50 bucks in a thread recently. So I went with it.

What's the rate for locals? Somehow, they assumed I was not local until I started talking.
yes, it is 50 for locals.
I used to roam around the plaec for 20-30 mins and saw they were quoting 30 couple of weeks ago.
But this thread always mention 50, so I assume 50 for locals with good service
30 for quickie

myself was qouted 30 once , but had to top up for 30 mins..myself not a regular..but one SL girl also quoted 30 last week..paid 50 for better service later
Old 29-12-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

$30 is extinction rate la. Who say it’s so cheap pls share a full FR of your session. LOL I will up your points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1