The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
leeza the sexy brown sugar 2

sori bros as i haved close the earlier thread i m starting a new one.guys if u r intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi dubbed by just enough as sbf s angelminah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys i m making a personal plea pls help me to help her quit this line.once she has made enough she will leave.i luv her veri much as person n as a individual so pls guys help me out,help me to get her out n i will be grateful to u guys.for frs n pic pls visit the thread leeza sexy brown sugar.happy bonking

http://sammy.guru/welcome...own-sugar.html

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 13-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 14-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: leeza the sexy brown sugar 2

hi guys,those who have given me thier contact i have pass them on to her.so if u guys intrested in sbf s own mly version of angelminah jolie > leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will be in touch with u guys.
Old 14-08-2008, 10:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential

She aeroplaned me the first time we agreed on appointment. Later you informed me she was unwell. Subsequently, no responses to my calls. I gave you my new number (you know, the numbers portability thing) to pass to her, and still, I get no responses whenever I called her number. And she never caalled me either. So how come? For a moment, thought she is always overbooked. Now you appealing for more customers? Can you please clarify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys,those who have given me thier contact i have pass them on to her.so if u guys intrested in sbf s own mly version of angelminah jolie > leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will be in touch with u guys.
Old 15-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMan View Post
She aeroplaned me the first time we agreed on appointment. Later you informed me she was unwell. Subsequently, no responses to my calls. I gave you my new number (you know, the numbers portability thing) to pass to her, and still, I get no responses whenever I called her number. And she never caalled me either. So how come? For a moment, thought she is always overbooked. Now you appealing for more customers? Can you please clarify?
as u noe she as a full time job now n her slots r limited,yes she is overbooked as she is avaiable at times only twice a week she had to cancel sum appts when her boss ask her to stay on later at wrk.i don t want her to quit her job cos i m the one who enconraged her to get a job.she did not fl for nearly a mth n decided to do fl on partime cos her take home pay is pretty low.with the limited slots she s quite comfortable but somethings cum up n she wants to quit fl soon thats y i m appealing once she as made enough she s gone for gd,she won t cum back n i will not allow her to cum back.so tallman u be patient jus like every1 else.she does not ans calls so don t bother calling.if she does not return sms means she s at wrk.as she is wrking the late shift this week she will start arrangeing her appts frm mon so bros pls be patient.all nos have been passed to her.i like to thk those who have pm me thier nos n i hope more bros will cum forward to help her quit for gd.
Old 15-08-2008, 05:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the clarification. And sorry, I didnt call her, I referred to my sms's. But I'll wait.

Quote:
she does not ans calls so don t bother calling.if she does not return sms means she s at wrk.as she is wrking the late shift this week she will start arrangeing her appts frm mon so bros pls be patient.all nos have been passed to her.i like to thk those who have pm me thier nos n i hope more bros will cum forward to help her quit for gd.
Old 15-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andyvryko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, must book her for sure..
Old 16-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andyvryko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just pm you. I wait for your reply.
Old 16-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Good evening Brudder,

Wah, Nah Bey like that also can ah?

This girl your girl friend ah? You love her so much, if you say stop she stop, why you no take care of her? You eat soft rice ah?

Where got man like dat one? I no understand leh.
Old 16-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Good evening Brudder,

Wah, Nah Bey like that also can ah?

This girl your girl friend ah? You love her so much, if you say stop she stop, why you no take care of her? You eat soft rice ah?

Where got man like dat one? I no understand leh.
u noe nothing n u will nvr noe so move on.
Old 16-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
u noe nothing n u will nvr noe so move on.
Bro pte you my contact hope to hear from you soon.
Old 16-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
Bro pte you my contact hope to hear from you soon.
have passed on ur no to her,u will hear frm her soon.
Old 16-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hai xin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she won t cum back n i will not allow her to cum back.

REALLY...
Old 17-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

ok guys,those who have pm me ur nos i have passed them on to leeza n she will be in touch,so guys who r intrested in this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys damage at $1oo/1shot/1hr or$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st of all have to thanks the TS for passing my contact to Leeza. recd a msg from her yesterday and quickly fix a appt with her in the evening. meet up on the agreed time and hotel. i will not go into too detail but i do have wonderful time with her. below r my stats for her.

Looks; 7/20
boobs; 7/10
height; 1.70
bbbj; 8.5/10
frenching; yes
fingering; yes
licking; yes ( well trim and no smell)
gfe; yes
fj/ 8/10
damage; 150/2/90mins
rtf; yes but have to recharge vit m 1st

overall rating i gave her 8.8/10. so bro what r u waiting, she is a gem not to miss out. cheers and happy bonking.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewaiting4utoo View Post
1st of all have to thanks the TS for passing my contact to Leeza. recd a msg from her yesterday and quickly fix a appt with her in the evening. meet up on the agreed time and hotel. i will not go into too detail but i do have wonderful time with her. below r my stats for her.

Looks; 7/20
boobs; 7/10
height; 1.70
bbbj; 8.5/10
frenching; yes
fingering; yes
licking; yes ( well trim and no smell)
gfe; yes
fj/ 8/10
damage; 150/2/90mins
rtf; yes but have to recharge vit m 1st

overall rating i gave her 8.8/10. so bro what r u waiting, she is a gem not to miss out. cheers and happy bonking.
thks for the fr bro,well guys leeza aka fifi sbf s own angelminah jolie is avaiable this week damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls pm nick/race/ hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1