The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

Earliest slot still available at 9.30pm.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

[ Jessica / Phoebe / Sophie ]
→ [ OFF! ]

Kindly CaLL / SMS me @ 91961344 for bookings.
Old 24-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

Our hair stylist is back today for more actions! Hope brothers have not forget about her, next earliest slot would be at 7pm. Interested brothers can call or sms me for details. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 24-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Next slot would be at 8pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 13-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

It's been almost near 2 months. Not too sure if brothers still remember Phoebe, due to personal reasons, she was away, but now she is back for the whole day to serve!!

First slot commenting at 2pm! Interested brothers may wish to call or SMS me at 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks!

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 16-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Sexy hair stylist is ready to serve brothers for the weekend. Interested brothers may wish to SMS me at 91961344 for details and bookings.

First slot would be at 9.30pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 17-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
n33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

had a super-duper time with Phoebe today. At first, wanted to try Jessica but heard she fully booked. So after thinking of damn long, decided to try Phoebe as i couldn't see the uploaded pics of her and i'm a sucker for malaysian girls.
at first quite frustrating went to Bugis81 but fully booked. Then tried fragrance also fully booked. Somemore carpark damn hard to get at Bugis.
Cut short the details..Phoebe looks like the sophisticated sort of girl. was expecting someone wearing skinny jeans with a shirt and maybe short coloured hair. but she turned out even better. I was so stunned i couldn't drive car naturally, anyway, went into room, and she requested to keep light on so i can see her..which is quite unusual to me.
Proceeded to chit-chat to warm up first den she helped me strip. Kissed and licked my upper body all over and slowly went down to my didi and used her finger to play my ass-rim. Damn shiok. Anyways, overall experience was 10/10.

Body: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
bbbj:8/10
fj: 7/10
Painting: 10/10 Quite clean cut no smell
Flat tummy
Foreplay:10/10
RTF: Most likely

Tx to bro Blue.berry for the wonderful time despite hotel frustrations.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

First slot for Phoebe would be at 9.30pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 17-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
bigshit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigshit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigshit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigshit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

Maiden full length FR. Although I've been fairly active but have not gotten the time to write FRs. Please pardon if it is not to par as I've just came back after a great session with Phoebe. Thanks TS, for the arrangement.

Anyway to cut to the chase, got to the hotel early (TS's advice) and was lying there clearing SMSs. Almost dozed off when there was a faint knock. Peeped through the doorhole and was quite pleased to see a nicely dressed babe. Opened the door and she came in sweaty and panting. Explained that she rushed over from the nearby shopping mall and was hot. Told her to go shower so that she could cool down.

Anyway, when she came out, she was still in her panties and bra. Hmm... was thinking that this girl may be a little shy?? She then came over and sat on the chair at the dressing table... and I was thinking to myself, "SHIT"... she really quite shy ar.

She just sat there for a cpl of minutes and kept giving half smiles. Then she softly asked, can we hug for a while? I answered, I've been waiting for an hour for you to ask

That was the beginning of the end!! hahaha... anyway, the GFE was fantastic after the initial arkwardness. Guess you guys will have to check her out to find out for yourself. Simple FR below:

Looks: 8/10 (my type)
Boobs: Perfect size (slightly more than a handful and firm!!!!!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (didnt spend too much time coz too horny!)
Frenching: Didn't really try (coz not my scene, quite sure that she will be ok if the chemistry is right)
Painting; She definitely enjoyed it. (eyes closed with nice soft moans)
FJ: Wet Wet Wet!!! mutliple positions (especially the doggie position while she was facing the mirror).
GFE: 9/10 (guess its abt chemistry sometimes)
Damage: 200+tips+hotel+balance 003 (Okamoto)
RTF: Tomorrow! (kidding). Should be quite soon!
Old 23-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshit View Post
Maiden full length FR. Although I've been fairly active but have not gotten the time to write FRs. Please pardon if it is not to par as I've just came back after a great session with Phoebe. Thanks TS, for the arrangement.

Anyway to cut to the chase, got to the hotel early (TS's advice) and was lying there clearing SMSs. Almost dozed off when there was a faint knock. Peeped through the doorhole and was quite pleased to see a nicely dressed babe. Opened the door and she came in sweaty and panting. Explained that she rushed over from the nearby shopping mall and was hot. Told her to go shower so that she could cool down.

Anyway, when she came out, she was still in her panties and bra. Hmm... was thinking that this girl may be a little shy?? She then came over and sat on the chair at the dressing table... and I was thinking to myself, "SHIT"... she really quite shy ar.

She just sat there for a cpl of minutes and kept giving half smiles. Then she softly asked, can we hug for a while? I answered, I've been waiting for an hour for you to ask

That was the beginning of the end!! hahaha... anyway, the GFE was fantastic after the initial arkwardness. Guess you guys will have to check her out to find out for yourself. Simple FR below:

Looks: 8/10 (my type)
Boobs: Perfect size (slightly more than a handful and firm!!!!!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (didnt spend too much time coz too horny!)
Frenching: Didn't really try (coz not my scene, quite sure that she will be ok if the chemistry is right)
Painting; She definitely enjoyed it. (eyes closed with nice soft moans)
FJ: Wet Wet Wet!!! mutliple positions (especially the doggie position while she was facing the mirror).
GFE: 9/10 (guess its abt chemistry sometimes)
Damage: 200+tips+hotel+balance 003 (Okamoto)
RTF: Tomorrow! (kidding). Should be quite soon!
Thanks brother for the review, Phoebe has seldom recieved reviews ever since she is with me. But this review and proves alot of things, once again thanks.

First slot for Phoebe would be at 9.30pm.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 24-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n33dl3 View Post
had a super-duper time with Phoebe today. At first, wanted to try Jessica but heard she fully booked. So after thinking of damn long, decided to try Phoebe as i couldn't see the uploaded pics of her and i'm a sucker for malaysian girls.
at first quite frustrating went to Bugis81 but fully booked. Then tried fragrance also fully booked. Somemore carpark damn hard to get at Bugis.
Cut short the details..Phoebe looks like the sophisticated sort of girl. was expecting someone wearing skinny jeans with a shirt and maybe short coloured hair. but she turned out even better. I was so stunned i couldn't drive car naturally, anyway, went into room, and she requested to keep light on so i can see her..which is quite unusual to me.
Proceeded to chit-chat to warm up first den she helped me strip. Kissed and licked my upper body all over and slowly went down to my didi and used her finger to play my ass-rim. Damn shiok. Anyways, overall experience was 10/10.

Body: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
bbbj:8/10
fj: 7/10
Painting: 10/10 Quite clean cut no smell
Flat tummy
Foreplay:10/10
RTF: Most likely

Tx to bro Blue.berry for the wonderful time despite hotel frustrations.
9/10! Wow brother, your meat. Thanks for the review.

First slot for Phoebe would be at 9.30pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 05-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Samster

First slot for Phoebe would be at 2pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 05-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Next slot at 5pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 06-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Samster

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 06-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Next earliest slot would be at 4pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 07-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1