The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alice111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Depends on who you meet
Old 19-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
To be understanding, SG girls have to be pragmatic when it comes to marrying right? Building a family in SG is just too costly therefore both the hubby and wife have to have some decent income. But not to the point of just choosing only rich men and wait to become TaiTai.
Pragmatic not to the point of unrealistic la. Even if you meet a millionaire or billionaire, what makes the girl think they will choose her?
Marriage is an effort of both, not the case of girls sitting at home shaking her leg.
Old 19-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest, you may meet tiger on every nationality, SG, PRC, viet, thai, etc.. It back to ur own personality and it will able to filter out all dirts in the air. To choose partner in live, we as man also must able to offer a secure level which is AT LEAST comfort in her opinion. She also must offer CALM and PEACE over our mind, and great in BED if possible . So this must work hand in hand, so become mutual benefit.

I dont believe SG girls have no stock good girl, or PRC or Viet or Thai or any nationality. Just when you approach or present urself to opposite sex, please be truthful and sincery if you are looking for partner. And be tiger and lion if u want to have fun only.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
Is not sg woman only ...Is all woman with pussy are materialistic. Which woman dont want security?
Er care to enlighten security n materialistic got link meh?
Which woman dun want security de? IF u ask 10 women, tink 9 women wants security de.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riqw View Post
To be honest, you may meet tiger on every nationality, SG, PRC, viet, thai, etc.. It back to ur own personality and it will able to filter out all dirts in the air. To choose partner in live, we as man also must able to offer a secure level which is AT LEAST comfort in her opinion. So this must work hand in hand, so become mutual benefit.
True.. just like not all guys are perfect. There bound to be some jerks ard. Just that we women wont know until the guys show their true colours. Only when 1 goes thru the most difficult times in their lives if the 1 stay with u thick n thin, i believe he/she will b d 1 for u.
Old 19-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Er care to enlighten security n materialistic got link meh?
Which woman dun want security de? IF u ask 10 women, tink 9 women wants security de.
Security is equals to money . No money or career means no security . Money is form of materialistic . Every woman will definitely give the man a skip when she knows he is poor from the first impression. As for man , the first good impression is the womans look. After that is the sex part .
Old 19-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not side to female, but I think we need certain amount of money and carreer to support a family. Same also we as man, we also need certain level of understanding and physical looks from female. So this works mutual hand in hand to form a relationship.

Everyone has their own expectation, just be rational when to choose ur life partner. Asking for high pay, confirm you also must return at least equal or more.

If female wants to get rich guys, please take a look your self if you are miss world and what you can offer aside ur cb. If man wants to have supermodel, please take a look urself if u r brad pitt and what you can offer aside ur lj

Sorry if I talk harsh here
Old 19-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Genetically women seek a good provider n men seek a fertile women to bear his kids. Thats since cave men time. If go to rhe extreme women are called materialistic n not sure whats the label for men? In any case, men still have the winning edge, money can be made at almost any age while beauty fades with age.
Old 20-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It is true that beauty fades with age....But you must not be too old either if you want to be with someone....coz the older you are even with deep pockets....The woman would only be into you for the $$$....I don't think anyone would want that.

You would still want an element of love inside it....So all in all it has to be a balanced of $$$ and not too old for men....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

A marriage love relationship is not a transaction. You can't exchange something for something. You love the other person so much that you stand by him/her no matter how bad situation gets.

A transactional relationship is not a love marriage. It is an exchange of benefits where 2 persons have to keep up with the agreed (even unspoken ones) characteristics or possessions to keep the relationship going.

If you walk into a relationship with the intention of having a love marriage, while the other party is only interested in what you have, you merely end up scammed of that love when he/she leaves you for something else. But in Singapore women can walk out of these marriages unscathed, men often have to lose lots of money and in some cases, all chances of having the right woman in future who will love them as in a love marriage.

Although no one template can fully describe SG girls, it is advisable to approach with tremendous caution regardless it's a love marriage or a transactional relationship.

Firstly, they can cry rape even when you didn't had sex with her. You cannot defend yourself and she faces no repurcussion unless damning evidence shows her calculative deceit.

Secondly, after you marry, the women's charter will ruin your life. Good luck if you have children for women's charter can turn a peaceful divorce into an acrimonious one dragging your children into the whole mess.

Thirdly, on a investment wise note, i am not a guru but we all know we must reap what we sow. You must get back this worth of return when you put in this amount of effort. This is extremely important to transactional relationships. Is she worth that LV? Is she demanding too much for her worth? The very same reasons why employers go for FT. Some disconnected unrealistic singaporeans expect 4k starting salary with nothing in their resume except a NTC2. The employers simply call them unrealistic and moves on. Don't bring yourself to the unfortunate circumstances of having to cut loss by not even buying that counter or dabbling in margin or contra in the first place. You simply don't know how bad is the precipitation. So don't buy if you are not prepared to take the huge gamble.

I am not willing to. So I stay with telco shares like starhub. Slow and steady but keeps an inclining gradient.

For those who think that sg girls are worth it, you have the financial means to sustain it, i hope you won't find any difference when you become down and out.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
So I stay with telco shares like starhub. Slow and steady but keeps an inclining gradient.
just to sidetrack a bit, i also have starhub.
paying off 4 months of my singtel phone bills with their dividends.
at the moment out of 3 telcos, starhub is the only one with sustainable quarterly payouts.
while m1 and singtel only has semi annual payouts.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
just to sidetrack a bit, i also have starhub.
paying off 4 months of my singtel phone bills with their dividends.
at the moment out of 3 telcos, starhub is the only one with sustainable quarterly payouts.
while m1 and singtel only has semi annual payouts.
Singtel is shit.
M1 half annual payout smounts to sbout 12 to 20 cents annually. Good placed if you don't have more money for starhub. In my opinion, both are ok. These 2 are for the kiasee type of people. Defensive so they appreciate slowly. M1 was 2.35 in 2011 and it's 3.5 to 3.9 now. But share prices dropped today. ..
Old 21-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

SG woman definitely are materialistic . All wanna have a good life and be princess. Wear nice , holidays , branded bags and money .
Old 21-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
SG woman definitely are materialistic . All wanna have a good life and be princess. Wear nice , holidays , branded bags and money .
Everybody wants all that.
But sg girls want all that without giving you anything. Don't talk about love. Don't talk about exchange. They take your LV and move on to the next sucker. That's why my friend call sg girls scammers. Lol...

But seriously. .. sg girls really CMI. Many of my friends don't even consider sg girls in both marriage and flings. In marriage you worry she will betray you and then ruin you with the WC. In fling you worry she will return and cry rape.
Old 21-05-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Singtel is shit.
M1 half annual payout smounts to sbout 12 to 20 cents annually. Good placed if you don't have more money for starhub. In my opinion, both are ok. These 2 are for the kiasee type of people. Defensive so they appreciate slowly. M1 was 2.35 in 2011 and it's 3.5 to 3.9 now. But share prices dropped today. ..
yup monitoring m1 as well.
used to be vested in m1 during 2013 at 2.91, sold early and the start of this year comes QE from europe, almost every counter in my portfolio inflate except SIA eng.
Old 26-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
yup monitoring m1 as well.
used to be vested in m1 during 2013 at 2.91, sold early and the start of this year comes QE from europe, almost every counter in my portfolio inflate except SIA eng.
What stocks is good time to buy now? Moi is only small player.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1