The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential
Tour Package

Went to a tour agency last month to book a tour package for my family. When I reach the place, was served by a SYT. I shall name her C. I noticed she keep giving me that kind of look but everything else was normal till she start to tease me with these...

C: Mr T, you so nice. Book holiday to bring your family for Xmas to Europe...
Me: Dun call me Mr Tan, call me J...you making me look old to you.
C: Old? You not old..I like man somewhere you age group, mature and sexy..
Me: Haha, sexy? Dun tease me leh. Too bad I'm married.
C: Married? I dun mind....No going to marry you meh...make friends only.
Me: (Thinking)......You travel? Holiday?
C: No one bring me leh....no money...
Me: I bring you loh...You name it...
C: Sure or not...not scare your wife scold..
Me: Just tell her I go business trip...Now you scare?
C: On....See who scare of who..

Next thing I know, the ball is now in my court. I wanted to book a 3D2N to phuket banyan tree but she tease too short...wow, ok...I extend to 4D3N.....

To be continue...
Old 30-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SpeedyMighty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tour Package

so how in the end ? camping here waiting for further updates.
Old 30-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Part 2

During my trip with family, I was thinking. Where got this kind of good deal..maybe she is only trying to use my money for holidays..sigh..see how lah. If have good. Dun have just take it as a lesson learn. Few thousands dun make me poorer. Btw during these times, we exchange sms(my OC don't check my phone at all)

Back to Singapore..I met her up for lunch to discuss about our trip..Suddenly she asked me a question..
C: Can I ask my friends along?
Me: huh? (Mood spoilt) Why? Thought it's onli us going.
C: My good friend said she's never been to banyan tree before, heard it's erotic and exotic...
Me: She? A gal?
C: No lah, she and her hubby. Dun worry leh. They are young couples. No older then you.
Me: hmmmm...ok la. Since you request what can I say, later u say I bully u.
C: Bully me? haha, We shall see who bully who..
Me: Ok loh, up to you. You arrange everything. Dun sabo me.
C: Sure.(teasing)

Our tour is 2 days away.....Keep asking myself, why she want to go with me on a tour and suddenly asked a couple along....Sigh....See how
Old 30-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Part 2

During my trip with family, I was thinking. Where got this kind of good deal..maybe she is only trying to use my money for holidays..sigh..see how lah. If have good. Dun have just take it as a lesson learn. Few thousands dun make me poorer. Btw during these times, we exchange sms(my OC don't check my phone at all)

Back to Singapore..I met her up for lunch to discuss about our trip..Suddenly she asked me a question..
C: Can I ask my friends along?
Me: huh? (Mood spoilt) Why? Thought it's onli us going.
C: My good friend said she's never been to banyan tree before, heard it's erotic and exotic...
Me: She? A gal?
C: No lah, she and her hubby. Dun worry leh. They are young couples. No older then you.
Me: hmmmm...ok la. Since you request what can I say, later u say I bully u.
C: Bully me? haha, We shall see who bully who..
Me: Ok loh, up to you. You arrange everything. Dun sabo me.
C: Sure.(teasing)

Our tour is 2 days away.....Keep asking myself, why she want to go with me on a tour and suddenly asked a couple along....Sigh....See how
Old 30-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... SYT plus phuket banyan tree... 4D3N of bonk, bonk, bonk...

Bro Wet_Towel, please continue...
Old 30-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lcbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha.....like that also can get a gal to go travelling.I think I must also try at the end of Feb NATAS Travel Fair at S'pore Expo leh.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Just last month (Dec) also have such encounter. A friend of mine give me a email contact as I was thinking of travelling with a friend of mine to Batam for some spa. Anyway, decide to drop an email to this person (Let's name it C), asking on more details regarding the short trip.
After exchange of some email, decide to take up the package which consist of hotel stay, massage/spa, shopping etc and cost about $400 for 2 person. Later on, we exchange numbers, and even plan to meet up in order to pass her the $, and get the receipt, voucher etc.
Upon meet up, chit chat abit, and knew that she will be our 'personal' tour guide over in Batam too. She had a pretty face, wearing a pair of specs, and nice figure, but kinda short though (max about 155cm). Anyway, a part of conversation belows makes me arouse and think 'bad'...

C: Wow. You don't look like your age...
Me: Huh. Is it? Thx anyway...
C: You going with your girlfriend? Envy her leh...
Me: Haha... you also can go with your bf mah...
C: No la... no bf leh... u want be my bf ar? (follow with some giggle)
Me: Haha... hmm..if i break off with my gf, can consider...
C: haha... anyway, I'll be your tour guide during your visit in Batam. Will bring you for spa, massage, shopping etc...
Me: oic... okok.. haha

2 weeks later, we 3 met at hbf for the exchange of boarding pass, and proceed to board the ferry. Reached Batam at around 12pm, and proceed in checking into the hotel, which is about 15mins away from the pier.

Anyway, after we check in, as usual, did a few rounds with my gf... After that, proceed out for some light snacks. After eating, C brings us to our massage place, which locate about 20mins from the hotel. The enviroment was nice, and after greeted by the therapist, was bring to our room for the treatment. First, we had some short bath, follow by steam, and massage with scrub, and lastly, our milk bath. And again, became horny and did with gf again in the bath-tub. Think the therapist heard us, and she was moaning quite loud, and the 2 therapist was just outside cleaning the place. After bathing+doing, we proceed out, change and C bring us back to our hotel. It was quite late though, so we proceed for our dinner, which was include in the package. After that, went back to our hotel room.

After stripping, and intend to do again, there's a knock on the door room. Wrapped with a towel, I proceed on to open the door, to see who's that, and to my surprise, it was C, and she's wearing the bath-robe. She said she can't get to sleep, and wonder if can come in for some chat. Was quite sad, and yet happy on it, but got no choice, lead her in... Below are some conversation...

C: wow... sorry to disturb you all ar... hope u wont mind...
Me: its ok... np at all...
Gf: ya lor... we oso not so fast sleep... so nvm...
C: haha... if i got him (pointing at me) as bf, I think i oso wont sleep so early... haha
GF: hor hor... (but seems jealous, and can sense abit angry)
Me: aiya.. she joking nia la... me where got good...
GF: ya lo.. u oly good in certain area nia...
C: wow... what area? good in bed can liao...
GF: ya la... he damn horny type...
C: wow.. u dun make me horny oso leh... i abit wet seeing him in towel liao.. somemore sit together, make me think 'y y' leh...
GF: haha.. really or not...
C: ya la... dun believe, i show u lor...

C took off her bath robe... and with just undies on only... I was like... hardened... after seeing her 36C boobs... But to my surprise, my gf seems happy over it... and says.. 'wa... nice boobs... mine oly 32B nia...' followed by she took off her towel around her too... This time I was stunned liao lor... then my gf cont says: 'wei... wat u waiting for... we 2 strip liao... u still dun wan take off your towel??' I like 'huh'... and C says: 'ya lah... kin kin take off liao... we 2 serve u...haha...'

Mai tu liao.. I took off my towel, and jump between them... next i knew, we 3 were kissing, licking, sucking, fucking....

Next day, we didn't even went for breakfast, and make love almost the whole morning.... Till about 11am, we 3 went for some bath, and check out the hotel... and returned back singapore....
Old 30-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

wonder why it take so long for my post to be shown? Any advice?
Old 30-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Definitelys setting my camps here!!!
Old 30-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

Part 3

Final day. Met up with her at Airport, next came the couple. I shall name them Sam and Jane. Sam is the kind of guy you see working in CBD, look normal plus specky. Jane...OMG, she's damn pretty. One look and can tell she has the CFM face. Boobs sizes maybe 34B? About 1.65, slim and graceful kind of gal. Btw C or maybe I name her Cin is about 1.6 in height, boobs size 32b and onli 26 but is a SYT that dare to venture this trip with me...I will eat her...haha

On the plane we chat chat and found wat Sam is really working in CBD(office job) while Jane is working as a teacher in a primary school. Nice fun couple to chat. No ice between us. I hit off with Sam quite well too as we found we had numbers of interests in common. Cin and them had been friends for about 1 year or so.

When we reached Phuket, I'm looking forward(of course) to the villa. Sure have good things(must tell myself, money spend of course must get something in return). Next before I can say anything, Cin ask me...
C: Can we go shopping first? We ask them to send our luggages to hotel first?
Errr..in my mind I said 'WTF! Shopping? Me can't wait to bonk u, sweety.
Me: Of course, no problem. Shopping first is ok. I like to buy a few things too(CD lah, forgotten to buy in S'pore)

During the shooping trip, Cin hinted me a few times. Saying this item so X, that so X..Next she said she forgotten her bikini and and to shop for one. Saw 1 she said she like it but too X...Wa la, gal telling me she want to buy bikini and too X? X? I told her it's ok, I buy for her. Anything else she want as long as she like I buy for her. Told her just take it as a gift from me, nothing ask in return I said(Evil thoughts).
Sigh, selling her so happy makes me feel young at heart again. Total I spend about $500 just buying things for her...damn, must make sure to eat her up.

Sorry, be back soon. Have to pick up kids from school...
Old 30-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for short but sweet story, hope to see continuation....
Old 30-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Wet Towel... post more and u will be out of moderation soon.

Waiting for your updates
Old 30-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet_Towel View Post
wonder why it take so long for my post to be shown? Any advice?
You are still in moderation. Post more and you will get out of it soon.
Old 30-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Where did that bird come from? Suddenly posting out of no where. Make me read til blur blur
Old 30-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Part 4

Now we reached the villa. Cin then told me since she's a staff can get discount price thus upgraded to a 2 bedroom villa. The difference in amount when back in Singapore then claim from me...Sigh...never ask me..but thinking of it, as your guys know banyan tree is known for it's privacy and also since the 2 bedroom villa is enclose, might be able to see Jane having a swim with bikini or so. Mind drifted a bit..

After sorting out our stuffs and next is dinner. My my, I really click with Sam. More men's talk about business and stuffs. Jane also enjoyed my conversations with her. Btw she waiting a tank top which really show her nice figure. Me find myself peeking at her boobs sometimes when Sam is not looking. They look firm and nice to me..Keep telling myself, control..you are here for Cin. Jane's hubby is here. Think he let you bonk her..wake up dude...

After dinner I try to propose to Cin about going for a swim in our private pool. Damn, she rejected it. Said it's been a while since she and Jane been together, want to chit chat with her. In my mind was KNNBCCB, me a stupid fucker paying so much to bring you here and you say wat to chit chat with friends..never mind. Being a gentleman I keep my cool and said 'it's ok, I find Sam and enjoy my wine with him.'

Well, while the ladies are talking me really drink wine with Sam. Of course I envy him cause tonight he can bonk his sweet Jane while my fate tonight still hangs on a thread..After 1 hour, saw the 2 ladies walking towards us. I was a bit high already but Sam was worse, he can't hold his drink well. The 4 of us then chat and drink for the next hour. Conversations was normal till Sam start to crack dirty jokes. Jane look shy whenever a dirty joke was mentioned...hmmm...I like. Next thing Jane move and sit on Sam's lap, before I can blink my eyes, I saw Sam's putting his hands into her shirt and removed her bra. But I noticed Cin's reaction look normal. Didn't get shock or look at them. Oh oh, I'm stunned for words. Then he started to carress her breasts. I looked at Cin and she asked me: 'Never see before mah? People married couple, wat they do is up to them. Why u bother. haha'

Btw I can tell Jane been carressed start to get horny and she also start to touch Sam's body. Am I having a dream? Will I see any actions from them? Live telecast? Why is Cin so cold? What is her motives? Ai ya...all thoughts good and bad came to my mind and it's like having these thoughts running n running for years non stop....

To be continue....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1