The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold
Any OKT or anyone know which FL can provide Femdom services?

If anyone know of such a FL, do pm me her handphone number.

Keen to try.
Old 29-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any OKT or anyone know which FL can provide Femdom services?

Does anyone know Is there any such FL?
Old 29-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sorri wat femdom svs ????
Old 29-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Sorri wat femdom svs ????
SM has 2 portion, femdom and mandom so I'm keen to try the femdom portion.

female domination SM
Old 30-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

I continue up my thread until got OKT or someone pm me 1 such FL
Old 30-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thomasjeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HaHa, so someone looking forward 2be dominated by Female???????
KNN just pay those FL den request them to rid on U, bite U, slap U, pinch U and poke U can alreadi liao mah.. look so hard 4wat?
Old 30-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 13
Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!

It's Kinda easy to find Fem Dom FLs, but u wan find Male Dom one, a bit hard. and i do got a few on hand, please do PM if still keen.

-=On Secret Mission Only=-
Tio Curfew
Old 31-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasjeep View Post
HaHa, so someone looking forward 2be dominated by Female???????
KNN just pay those FL den request them to rid on U, bite U, slap U, pinch U and poke U can alreadi liao mah.. look so hard 4wat?
you are stupid and ignorant.

1)Under SM femdom, the services are many, you cannot wrongly assume the one I'm keen is slap/pinch etc .

2) If u really got call and ask those FLs that provide only sex type whether can they provide femdom services if u pay them money, 8 out of 10 PRCs replied they don't want. Then the remaining 2 PRCs wan anyhow chop yr carrot head, they say if $500 one hour they willing to try. Anyone that play before those real femdom FLs will know the market rate is definately less than $500 per 1 hour.

In 2010 got 1 pretty Sichuan PRC she provide femdom services and she advert online but she left spore in Nov 2010. Her charge is also NEVER $500 an hour.

Last year there is another shandong PRC that provide this service too but she too left alrdy
Old 31-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peon View Post
It's Kinda easy to find Fem Dom FLs, but u wan find Male Dom one, a bit hard. and i do got a few on hand, please do PM if still keen.
jus sent u a pm
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

up my thread
Old 02-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

up..............................
Old 02-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Not Activated

Allo Brudder, ur very correct lei, compare to u I am "stupid n ignorant" about such special interest and gian. Sorri I didn't know ur desperately keen and is looking hard for such service, die die won't give up until OKT call u or pm u.......... Without offence, I have to admit ur veri veri experence in these sort of thing, cos seems dat u reali got good encounter over the years n now congratulate u that bro Peon also got some lohbang to share with u, enjoy your fun - Femdom, and dun forgot to wear Condom hor......play safe and also careful about candle wicks dropped into eyes.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasjeep View Post
Allo Brudder, ur very correct lei, compare to u I am "stupid n ignorant" about such special interest and gian. Sorri I didn't know ur desperately keen and is looking hard for such service, die die won't give up until OKT call u or pm u.......... Without offence, I have to admit ur veri veri experence in these sort of thing, cos seems dat u reali got good encounter over the years n now congratulate u that bro Peon also got some lohbang to share with u, enjoy your fun - Femdom, and dun forgot to wear Condom hor......play safe and also careful about candle wicks dropped into eyes.
You are dead wrong again.

I'm not into candle wicks fetish either.

Like I said earlier, if one had played Femdom with Japs/Korean WLs, one will know that there are so many numerous different types of variety provided under Femdom services....
Old 03-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Not Activated

Arrrrrr... I'm dead wrong again..................... You WIN Big Big Brudder! I reallly sotong about your special interest, got korea and jap FL some more sound veri power siah! Maybe U want to give some detail introduction here? can start a new marketing thread liao... ;-)
Old 03-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

up my thread.................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1