The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raine

Old 15-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
phytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant futurephytophthora has a brilliant future
Re: Does anyone require any sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
anyone remember this set from a Thai Girl?

https://we.tl/t-e8RsTtu30R
Old 16-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Hey hey hum sup los~ today vid is here

CRV: Vid

Hum sup los, you all want me to start another series? Or finish this first?
Old 16-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 12
roronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to beholdroronoa69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilist22 View Post

Wow tricia have sets also
Does anyone have?
Old 16-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
frostmemories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share natachng?
Old 16-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 7
hotpanda is one of the Best!hotpanda is one of the Best!hotpanda is one of the Best!

Hoping someone can share this full sets of casey or cassandraljw..

Old 16-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostmemories View Post
Anyone can share natachng?
here's the link

https://we.tl/t-gqHKbqTYcg
Old 17-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Lmaofao69 is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone can share gracialicious?
Old 18-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Hey hey hum sup los~ TGIF

Today's vid: 2 vid

Too many large files liao, skipping a few here and there
Old 18-06-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2810 / Power: 12
JinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Hey hey hum sup los~ TGIF

Today's vid: 2 vid

Too many large files liao, skipping a few here and there
link nt working lei
Old 18-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 8
squidsquid is one of the Best!squidsquid is one of the Best!squidsquid is one of the Best!squidsquid is one of the Best!

Still waiting patiently for bbyemoji

BOOM BOOM BOOM ~
Old 21-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Hi all hum sup los~

Today a bit special. Because recently wetransfer's link keep expire before the 7 days, I decided to upload to MEGA and let you all decide when to have the link taken down (due to reporting)

But because my main account is a paid account, I will be using mules to share 20gb (or as close to) every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.

The days did not change, but the quantity of the contents will change.

Today's link: MEGA of the current CRV series. I will share from the back moving to the front. So will be a 2 or 3 part series before you have the entire collection.

Happy Monday! And remeber, only same household can dine in at separate table of 2.

Stay safe, stay healthy
Old 25-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 11
chanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant future

I'm always looking for Jamie Ang's full set (not just the stuff on the net, but the whole lot)

PM me, maybe we can trade (for sets or for $$)

Or if you got some sets, ping me up
Old 25-06-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 0
devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!

Willing to trade my personal . Can say she abit tiktok famous
Old 26-06-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilist22 View Post
Willing to trade my personal . Can say she abit tiktok famous
Who else u want to scam?
Old 01-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Hi all hum sup los~

Today a bit special. Because recently wetransfer's link keep expire before the 7 days, I decided to upload to MEGA and let you all decide when to have the link taken down (due to reporting)

But because my main account is a paid account, I will be using mules to share 20gb (or as close to) every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.

The days did not change, but the quantity of the contents will change.

Today's link: MEGA of the current CRV series. I will share from the back moving to the front. So will be a 2 or 3 part series before you have the entire collection.

Happy Monday! And remeber, only same household can dine in at separate table of 2.

Stay safe, stay healthy
thanks for the effort. Nice set.

There's a few vid which they exposed their nice breast which not in this set. Saw it on tumblr last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1