The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
PEP experience

Hi bros. I started on PEP about 47 hours after exposure to raw an ML. A bit apprehensive about the side effects. Any bros kind enough to share their experience? Any tips to minimize side effects?

Doctor told me to reduce protein intake due to kidneys working harder for the medication. Troublesome for me as I work out in the gym so try to eat enough protein. I plan to try to up my water intake a lot more to try to minimize this problem, good thing i already have a habit of drinking at least 4-5 litre per day.
Old 07-05-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PEP experience

Oh i was prescribed truvada, one pill a day. I read online that truvada is normally used as PrEP, and alone may not be effective for PEP. Anyone able to chime in on this?
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Singamale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gone through PEP. No side effects for me.
That is my own experience.

I went for a hiv test after I finished my pep. The counsellor who interviewed me during the hiv test was surprised to hear that I have no side effects. He said many people cannot finish the pep treatment because of the side effects such as diarrhoea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1