The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Uchiha Ichigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
questions on STD screening

bros here. can i ask what are the chances that i might get any STDs frm unprotected BJ and frenching. i jus finished my first FL session and im feeling guilty and worried. how long do i have to wait before i can go for any STD test. any brothers here can help me pls.
and does licking the nipples transmit any STDs?
holyshit i fcking regretted..
Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: questions on STD screening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Ichigo View Post
bros here. can i ask what are the chances that i might get any STDs frm unprotected BJ and frenching. i jus finished my first FL session and im feeling guilty and worried. how long do i have to wait before i can go for any STD test. any brothers here can help me pls.
Bro,

The chances of any std transmission by frenching is very very small unless u got any sores/ulcers in your mouth. As for bbbj better to use cd nxt time so will be safer. Licking the nipples no need worry man, cos there is absolutely no body fluid contact at all!!! My suggestion is you are feeling guilty cos 1st time and hence the worry. Honestly as long as u used a condom for the FJ u shud be relatively safe.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

Bro then how long do i have to wait before i can go for any test.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are at risk of catching a number of STDs. You should go for screening asap.

Is Oral Sex Safe Sex – What are the Risks of Oral Sex

Chlamydia and oral sex

Oral sex is not considered a common cause of Chlamydia infection, but it is a possibility. If the vagina, cervix, anus, penis or mouth come in contact with infected secretions or fluids, then transmission is possible.

Gonorrhea and oral sex

Gonorrhea can be passed during oral sex (either giving or receiving). Ejaculation does not have to occur for gonorrhea to be transmitted or acquired. Gonorrhea survives well in the throat, and gonorrhea throat infections from oral sex are relatively common.

Herpes and oral sex

Herpes can be transmitted via skin to skin contact, so the risks during oral sex are clear. It’s important to remember that transmission can occur even if there are no visible sores, and you or your partner may be infected with herpes and not know it. Some people are not aware that cold sores are a form of herpes.

HIV and oral sex

While the risk is considered to be low, there have been documented cases of HIV transmission where the most likely way it was transmitted was through oral sex via semen, vaginal secretions or blood. HIV is not transmitted via saliva, and deep kissing is considered a safe sexual behavior. There have been cases of oral sex transmission during fellatio (performing oral sex on a man) and cunnilingus (performing oral sex on a woman).

HPV and oral sex
Oral sex is considered a less common cause of HPV infection, although it has been documented. HPV virus is shed from the surface of warts and any form of direct physical contact may result in transmission.

NGU and oral sex
Most of the germs that cause NGU can be passed during oral sex, even if the penis or tongue doesn’t go all the way into the vagina, mouth, or rectum, and even if body fluids are not exchanged. A recent Australian study provided further evidence for oral sex as a transmission route for NGU.

Syphilis and oral sex

Oral sex is considered an efficient way to transmit syphilis, with one CDC study reporting that over 13% of syphilis cases in a geographic area were attributed to oral sex. Transmission usually occurs during vaginal, anal or oral sex when syphilitic sores or patches come into contact with slightly abraded skin or mucous membranes.

Yeast infections and oral sex

There is evidence to suggest that women who have recurrent yeast infections may be infected by receiving oral sex. In one study receiving oral sex had an association with increased risk of recurrent yeast infections at a three times higher rate. Oral sex with someone who has a yeast infection can lead to thrush, which is a yeast infection in your throat. Oral contact with yeast will not give you a yeast infection in your vagina, because the yeast will be killed in your digestive system.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

OMG bro. ur reply seriously worries me... FCK.... can any one tell me when can i go for the screening.??
Old 10-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG bro. ur reply seriously worries me... FCK.... can any one tell me when can i go for the screening.??
Call the DSC hotline for advice. They'll tell you when to go and what to check for.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
easybaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is the DSC website:

DSC

Directions to the DSC clinic is here:

DSC

Don't bother to use their Questions and Answers section if you aren't sure what you are having. Go for a checkup to confirm. It's not too expensive and the results usually take only about a week to be released. You can also request them to SMS you your results.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

ok thks bro. but seriously. i can go for checkup so soon like jus 2 days after the incident?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
easybaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ok thks bro. but seriously. i can go for checkup so soon like jus 2 days after the incident?
I'm not very sure about that... you may want to call them up and ask.

I'm really bad with the reputation system.. please be patient with me. thanks for adding and please let me know who you are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1