The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)
Old 11-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)
Bro, you will find loads of ladyboys in and around Nana Plaza. Many hang out around the entrance to Nana, and later at night on both sides of lower Sukhumvit. Just walk around there and they'll find you

Inside NEP there are several LB Agogos. Just walk around, can't miss them really. There also is a new LB AGoGo in Soi Cowboy and a few at Patpong.

Prices vary according to quality and how late at night it is. ST from Bht 2k, LT from 4k.

Have fun.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devinferno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You Lucky Ass!

head straight to Guess Bar on Soi 4, Sukhumvit, they are having some events around the weekend.
To start with, they have some good LBs and fairly professional place to be!

Cheers and share your thoughts post the fun!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinferno View Post
You Lucky Ass!

head straight to Guess Bar on Soi 4, Sukhumvit, they are having some events around the weekend.
To start with, they have some good LBs and fairly professional place to be!

Cheers and share your thoughts post the fun!
The votes are in...

And the winner for first stop on the amazing underground weekend getaway LB extravaganza is: Obsessions bar!

Appropriate name. And I'm sure that won't be the last stop. Thanks e1 for the advice. It's my first time in Bangkok proper.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
The votes are in...

And the winner for first stop on the amazing underground weekend getaway LB extravaganza is: Obsessions bar!
Looks like you did your research Obsessions is a good place to start as it has a more relaxed atmosphere than the orher LB joints in Nana. That said, I bet you won't last five minutes before one of the beauties there has her hand between your legs

Enjoy.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, obsessions bar is the place to go for stunningly feminine LBs, but on the downside, most of them are bottoms, their femininity is inversely proportionate to their level of cock activity lol
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
Yup, obsessions bar is the place to go for stunningly feminine LBs, but on the downside, most of them are bottoms, their femininity is inversely proportionate to their level of cock activity lol
I barfined one from Obsessions earlier this year. Very passable, fantastic body and very good at both topping and bottoming. It was one of - if not the - best LB experience I ever had. No rush, no drama, very accommodating. A real GFE.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

In Nana, Cascade and Obsessions have the most and best looking ladyboys. Many, maybe most, are pre-op and functional. Make sure to ask. Barfine will be baht600. ST 1500, LT 2500. If they sense you are a newbie or big spender they may quote you higher. Just say, "that's what I always pay" and they will take it. Last time I was there I took a ladyboy out of Obsessions for ST. I was prepared to negotiate the price when she said, "Just pay me what you pay the other girls." She had a nice functional cock and gave good unrushed service back at my hotel. I paid her 1500.

If you've been hanging out at Orchard Towers and overpaying and/or endlessly haggling over price, you will find the Bangkok ladyboy scene very refreshing. The atmosphere is relaxed, the prices are fair, and the ladyboys are gorgeous and plentiful. There is really no need to dabble in street FLs. You will get better service and find better quality girls in Obsessions and Cascade.

Last edited by walkswithwater; 12-09-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Correction to my previous post. The girl I took out for ST was from Cascade, not Obsessions. I think there may be more pre-ops in Cascade. Both Obsessions and Cascade had good selection when I was there.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend!

Rumpranger
Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Great intro on the various scenes in bkk rump! Will definitely refer to your post if I'm ever in bkk.

By the way TS. Please don't forget to supply us with all the havoc pics of yourself enjoying !!
Old 13-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devinferno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Rumpranger
Thanks Bro! I am gonna carry a printout of this next time I am in BKK
Old 13-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Rumpranger
Great info here! Major thanks for the detail. I have an odd feeling I'm not going to get past Obsession and/or Cascade in one night. Maybe not even past one hour in either before grabbing and running back to the hotel with a new "friend"!
Old 13-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great info here! Major thanks for the detail. I have an odd feeling I'm not going to get past Obsession and/or Cascade in one night. Maybe not even past one hour in either before grabbing and running back to the hotel with a new "friend"!
Bto., just go with the flow and take your time chosing. These 'ladies' can be very pushy and especially once they have a hand in your pants it is not always easy to talk your way out.

I know one who works in Obsessions sometimes. S/he calls herself 'Q'. I can fully recommend her as she is very skilled, accomododating and not a time watcher.

Enjoy.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
Bto., just go with the flow and take your time chosing. These 'ladies' can be very pushy and especially once they have a hand in your pants it is not always easy to talk your way out.

I know one who works in Obsessions sometimes. S/he calls herself 'Q'. I can fully recommend her as she is very skilled, accomododating and not a time watcher.

Enjoy.
"Q" sometimes come over to Singapore and work in Club Romeo in OT. However she is no more working in Obsession. I haven't seen her for quite some time. Nice LB but I have not done her because not attracted to her. From LB websites I know that she does have a big dick and she certainly knows how to use it.

Her half-sister, Polla, is working in Club Romeo now until end of this week. If she's lucky she might get an extension for another month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1