The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Renting a serviced HDB room for rendezvous

Are there HDB room that can be rented like 1-2 mths even half yr just for f purpose . No need to keep clean cos landlord will take care of cleaning.

It will be convenient as can come any time to use
Old 29-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Renting a serviced HDB room for rendezvous

Have not heard of a serviced HDB room before
Old 29-06-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why don't you go hotel?

Unless, you also allow yr landlord free fuck of your chick for f purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Are there HDB room that can be rented like 1-2 mths even half yr just for f purpose . No need to keep clean cos landlord will take care of cleaning.

Old 29-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U got durian ?
Old 29-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Renting a serviced HDB room for rendezvous

It so happen my co driver told me a story that happened years ago. He rented one room to a PRC lady who dont work. He said she is on study pass and, she had a sugar daddy thats what my colleague think so. A 50s plus Jap expat man who drop by ones a week. Usually over the weekend he seldom stay till Monday morning.

Both people were humble and polite towards my colleague and his family. He said the girl moved out after a year because her sugar daddy co got wind of this arrangement. Probably the Jap is a top man at his co and, as an expat there are status he should project.
Old 29-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

Any idea what rate a serviced Master room commands?

Jap man idea is superb if got student SB avail. Lol!
Old 29-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It all depends on the Location.
Old 30-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Renting a serviced HDB room for rendezvous

Mature estates attract alot of funny activities my friends. I guess the most popular are the opposition wards. Low key with many locals renting out rooms to earn extra income.

I had wrote in this website years ago of PT WLs dropping off at Serangoon estate. And also this year PT H14 Ah Leng at AMK Ave 10.
Old 30-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Toa payoh has many 沒房沒廳的。single low income can rent from HDB. Other places also have...redhill queenstown
Old 30-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GongJiaoWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Toa payoh has many 沒房沒廳的。single low income can rent from HDB. Other places also have...redhill queenstown
But need to meet income and other requirements
Old 01-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

If I not wrong HDB do not allow short term leasing of rooms below 6 months. Any one can verify that ?
Old 01-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You need to know what do you want to achieve as keeping a pet of such is costly. She don't work so you have to food the bills like the rental, her expenses, mobile and so on. If you don't provide enough she go moonlighting.

Certainly the Jap expat has earn and provide her enough to keep her at home. Again if you are a local then it don't make much sense to keep her in an HDB block as it is far too open, you walk along the corridor and everyone see. Normally the local landlord don't allow visitor or visitor stay overnight especially those HDB type unless the landlord don't stay together. This is exceptionally true when it come to opposite sex coming together. All these must be agreed upon during the time you negotiate for the rental.

Normally it don't work very well. Idea is good but need to know where to go for if you do not wish to have too much publicity.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

If TS is just looking for a place for ad-hoc live firing... No point renting a service apartment or HDB for this. End up either paying rent but not fully utilising the venue, or worse if the target end up offering live firing service to other guys at your expense.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
materialgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
If TS is just looking for a place for ad-hoc live firing... No point renting a service apartment or HDB for this. End up either paying rent but not fully utilising the venue, or worse if the target end up offering live firing service to other guys at your expense.
ya that would the worse case situation
Old 01-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Does serviced room = owner has to clean up your used condoms and wash your cum stained sheets?

Please just go to a hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1