The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Crazyfowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An True Ongoing Story

As I was really sick and tired of FLs and WLs I tried posting for FB on this forum and as expected nothing happened.

I tried going all out on tagged sending tags, winking, and messages and managed to get a few replys and chatted on msn.......

Managed to chat with an MILF late 20s,,,, asked her for her number and she gave it to me which I was kind of suprise on the first chat,,, send her a few sms but no reply,,, tried calling but did not answer phone,,,,and so I thought she probably gave me a fake number

Next day we both happened to be online and she asked me why I called her?
I said nothin just feel like meeting her,,,, She asked why you wana meet me?
I said Just feeling bored at home want to go out for some fresh air,,,,,,,

She said she'll like to meet me as well and so I told her she can call me anytime other than my working time,,,, Well as you guys know online chat is always full of shit.... Airplanes etc,,,,, Though I really hope to go out and meet her but I didn't take that matter too seriously,,,,

2 days later I received a sms from her "Do you wana meet me? Where are you now" and 2 missed calls at around 4p.m.

I was working at that time and my phone was left in my car charging,,, when I saw the message I was thrilled and called back imediately which was already 1 hour later,,,,,,, again she did not pick up my call,,,,,,Disappointment again,,,,,,,,,,,

But later at home another sms : "You wana meet me? at Bt Batok MRT?"

I called back and again she cut off the phone,,, Another sms : "My battery is low just sms me"

So I replied ' " Yes I'll be there in 20 mins"

Reply : "OK I'll switch off my phone and will switch on again 20 mins time"

I said to myself : WTH is she playing with me?????What if it's a prank??? I've not even heard her voice over the phone. But WTH is only 20 mins drive ,,, no harm and so I proceeded. ( I took the chances cos the only photo on tag was quite CHIO)

When I reached there I called her and suprised that she actually picked up the phone :"what dress are you wearing????"

: " I'm in a stripped tank top and a short skirt What's your car number???"

I saw her standing at the taxi stand

:" I'm just direct ahead of you in a blue car with hazard lights on and I'm going to make a U turn,,,

Got up and the first thing is : "Hi have you had your dinner???"

she: "No I haven't eaten since morning"
me: "What would you like to eat?
she: "any thing will do, I'm not too choosy on food but not spicy please"
me : " errr you've got time constraint???? I mean what time must you be home so that I can think of a nice place to eat but if you're in a hurry then we'll just have to eat somewhere nearby????"
she : " Oh so considerate of you as long as I'm back home by midnight it's fine"
Old 05-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Re: An True Ongoing Story

drove to East Coast and had dinner there and after drove aimlessly back and forth along East Coast Parkway and chatted in the car while I was driving,,,,

Asked her if she wants to a stroll along the beach and she agreed,,,,,,,,

( Sorry bros I forgot to tell you guys when I first saw her she was without make up,,, not as chio as her FB pic but very innocent & demure type That's why I didn't go immediately for the killAnd most important thing is that I do not want to be reported for molest)
Old 05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice start! Pls Carry on
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

I know that I can't write well but I'll just try to recall everything and share here,,, So really hope you guys bear with my poor Singlish....................

So we chatted for quite a while,,, boring stuffs like her family and and she asked alot about me,,,,,, Though just chatting about boring but I enjoyed the conversation as I managed to make her laugh quite a bit,,,

But in actual fact I was Really Struggling to contain the "MONSTER" in me,, I was like staring at her chest wondering whats below that tank top,,,,errmm I'm am boobs lover but she had "A" cup I think but just really curious to see and feel lick and suck if possible,,,, but what attract me most is her long slim and sexy legs,,,,,,

But when she started a topic about her ex it turns a little naughty and she was like hit me gently a few times

In my mind was like: "Is she trying to hint to me???? Should I try and make the move?????

Then she said : " I need a drink I'm thirsty"
I said: "I don't know if there's any nearby but if you don't mind mineral water I have it in my car"
She : " That's fine with me"

And so to the car we went.... Took out a bottle of mineral and pass it to her : "Don't worry, the seal is still intact so no drugs inside"

She just smile and started sipping from the bottle which aroused me (Imagining that she was sucking my dick by looking at the way she sips from the bottle) we chatted for another 10 over minitutes with no {ACTION} at all,,,, my heart pounding and my dick hard,,,,

"I need to go to the wash room" she said

Drove to the car park nearest to the toilet and at the entrance she asked me to hold the water bottle,,,, After she came out she asked for the water,,,,,

: “Aren't you afraid that I spike your drink???? 我放了春药”

She just smile and continued gulping the water,,,,,,,,

As we were walking back towards the car I jokingly said : "Don't you feel a litte warm on your face and heart beating faster and horny???"

Well I was just trying to be cheecky that's all but she was acting like nothing but I could sensed that she was amused,,,,,

So in the car we chatted for a little while and suddenly she said : “你真的放了春药吗?” (did you really spiked my drink????) Staring straight into my eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 06-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Langni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one bro.. More.. How can I Upz u??
Old 06-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Omg... I can feel it's coming. Pls continue bro...
Old 06-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Salior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice more please
Old 06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
DanielDenial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story. adding to my subscribed threads
Old 06-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let's get on wit d sexcitin' part........
Old 06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

I was somehow shocked by this question cos it was so sudden and she looked so serious,,,,,

Then I realised what she just trying to be Noti when I saw the cunning grin on her face,,,, : " Can I hug you?"

She puts both the arms on my shoulder and I hugged her so hard and she let out a soft "Arhhhhh ,,,, That feels so good"

Her breath was fast and I could feel her heart pounding,,,,,,,

Mine as well,,,, Haven't had this kind of feeling for quite a few years liao I said to myself I wana enjoy this slowy and to the fullest,,,,,

cos most of the time I just go straight to the point (when you go to FL & WL you just stip go shower then straight away start foundation Pilling )
Old 06-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

OFFtrack a little ( necessary cos it tells you guys why I played the game this way) before I continue the story

Sad to say that I only realised that I've never really enjoyed the essence of SEX all along although I've bonked countless gals Pretty, Average, Ugly, Super CBs, Tall, Short, Fat and skinny. You name it I've bonked it, not boasting.

I also says and beleieve that if I were to just die in my sleep today I have no regrets because of my conquers,,, Only to realise that I've been a complete failure

I merely go bonking just because of biological needs, just when my small head tells me he needs some action,,,,

Until lately,,,, Until I join this forum and started reading some bros stories and fantasies,,,,

Thank you SBF and all those bros who have written such nice stories about your encounters and fantasies,,,,

These help me to really see that there's a new horizon,,,, New hopes and new challenges ahead
Old 06-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arrowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here....
Old 06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Nice story bro. Keep it up.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros who upped me......

Just another part before I go to sleep,,,,,

I gently kissed her cheeck and blew some warm air into her ears as we hugged each other so tightly in a little awkward position cos me in driver seat and she on the passenger seat, and she let out the most beautuful moan I've heard before,,, started licking her ears,,,, stuck my tounge into her ears and continue to gently blow some warm air into her ears and started to nibble her ear loop gently,,,:"ARRRGHH UMMMM OHHH" so sexy and so seductive,,,

she tried to do the same back to me and I said :"BINGO" in my heart and as I licked downwards her neck and the same time I slide my hand into her tank top roam around her breast ( I used to be attracted only to big boobs but this time round I felt that this the best boobs I've touch though it's only A cup. So smooth so firm) without any resistance at all felt her tiny nipples, was like all hard,,,,,

As I licked from the ears downwards to the neck, and down her shoulder and slow towards the A cup boobs,,, slow but very thourough,,,,

All of a sudden she grab both my ears and pulled my face towards her,, her lips onto mine and thrusted her tounge into my mouth,,,,, and our tounge almost tangled with all the twisting action

My dick was as hard as a wooden pole,,,, and I lowered her seat and climbed over on top of her,,,,With my one hand working on her nipples (didn't want to stop that cos I think thats was her soft spot) and the other hand roam on her smooth silky slim legs from her calf all the way up to her thigh under her short skirt,,,with my full body weight on her and my hard dick pressing on to her pussy,,,, I felt wet and sticky my own pre cum was ozzing out from my dick just like when I have wet dreams,,,

I'll continue tomorrow when I have spare time in the office

PS sorry for my poor command of Singlish,,, My apologies for all the spelling errors,,,,

Last edited by Crazyfowl; 06-06-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
taokee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro don't worry abt ur english and anyway we are not here to learn english .Personally i find that you are fine with your english
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1