The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Walking into a KC trap..?

I also struggled to get out of a KC trap. I always reminded myself, WL and ourselves have respective agenda, seller to earn/ milk/ cheat more money, buyer to get a sense of fulfilment either through release or companionship. She is definitely not a girl who we can proudly introduce her to our family or circle of friends.

Im lucky that my WL wasn't smart enough and played her cards wrong which resulted in pisses me off, emotionally i withdraw from her game but physically still F her when i have the urge. Whenever i visit her is just to kill time and F her. And to add on what kind of silly topics does TS have to converse with the WL, are you seriously that concern about her family back in hometown, her farm animals falling sick or bitching about their house mates or you are so keen to know her wishlist from shops in orchard or MBS.
Old 14-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If TS have $$$ to burn as a big carrot head, go ahead be a happy victim.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

These girls come here not to get boyfriend but to earn money. TS is talking about a fantasy that doesn't even exist and he even affirms his feelings for the WL as if the feeling are mutual for both of them. Remember when WL and customer enter the room the dream starts to come true, you have an instant sex and girlfriend. Everything the WL tell and say are all BS just to make you fall in love with them and milk more money. Although there are extremely rare cases of romance stories which I think would involve big $$$ and commitment from the customer but it doesn't end well especially when WL already return to home country.
Old 15-04-2024, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
These girls come here not to get boyfriend but to earn money. TS is talking about a fantasy that doesn't even exist and he even affirms his feelings for the WL as if the feeling are mutual for both of them. Remember when WL and customer enter the room the dream starts to come true, you have an instant sex and girlfriend. Everything the WL tell and say are all BS just to make you fall in love with them and milk more money. Although there are extremely rare cases of romance stories which I think would involve big $$$ and commitment from the customer but it doesn't end well especially when WL already return to home country.
Can’t agree more. Personal experience, paid big bucks when if comes to gifts and monthly stipend to wl and she went back. Tried to visit once every month or two months but eventually wl went off with another rich guy or back to flesh trade. Really no point unless you can visit monthly and for longer period. If satisfied with temporary fantasy and gf for a short while, then prepare to take it as if you are buying a sure losing stock.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Can’t agree more. Personal experience, paid big bucks when if comes to gifts and monthly stipend to wl and she went back. Tried to visit once every month or two months but eventually wl went off with another rich guy or back to flesh trade. Really no point unless you can visit monthly and for longer period. If satisfied with temporary fantasy and gf for a short while, then prepare to take it as if you are buying a sure losing stock.
That's a good rare thing actually. The bad thing is right now WL is trying to milk more money with customers esp when she's already going back in a month or two. The lies will grow thicker and the trap will be deeper. And at the end the chances are when she return home country she doesn't care anymore she blocks everyone and doesn't reply at all. She doesn't want to be singaporean, she doesn't want to leave her family esp if she have a kid back home, after a year or two of getting fvcked would you think she would think to settle overseas, AGAIN (besides she can't go back on LTVP)? Unless someone will give up life here in Singapore, sell all assets, divorce with wife (if married) and move to WL country only to find out she might have a younger boyfriend which she likes. Doesn't matter if not rich or just a typical guy from her country because she milked her customers long enough while working here in SG. Mark these words.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of the day, just enjoy while it last.... WL will put on a mask to entertain you and you will also put on a mask to entertain her back... this is what make the experience more real.... like what bro mention here, its very rare for a relationshio to work out and the feeling for both party is mutual. It does happen but maybe 2% chance.... you have a losing chance of l98% if you decide place your bet.... i know its a hard and painful decision to make, i wish you the best of luck
Old 15-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
End of the day, just enjoy while it last.... WL will put on a mask to entertain you and you will also put on a mask to entertain her back... this is what make the experience more real.... like what bro mention here, its very rare for a relationshio to work out and the feeling for both party is mutual. It does happen but maybe 2% chance.... you have a losing chance of l98% if you decide place your bet.... i know its a hard and painful decision to make, i wish you the best of luck
Yes. Always remember that Geylang was made for prostitution/sexual services ONLY. Even their face and body sometimes man-made and always wear make up so you wont know her true looks even. If you want a girlfriend or a companion try some dating apps (i have lots of friends having successful relationship here) or go on clubs, wear decent, get drunk and by 2 AM you can take home random women. Imagine paying thousands of $$$ just to end up getting blocked by WL and forgotten when she return home. It's also better the TS go Marina Bay or Orchard on a Sunday afternoon, find some burmese/filipina chio maids on day-off and there at least the chances differ by 50% and not getting fvcked by horny men.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
It does happen but maybe 2% chance....
2% is way too extravagant a fantasy. In my 25 years of GL expenditure,
there is only 1 fairytale which i cant deny because i know the couple personally.
If given there are 150 WLs (very conservative) in GL at full capacity
and for a full tenure 2 years (extremely optimistic) there would hv
been a turnover of at least 1800 Wls. 1 out 1800 is 0.05% yah
Old 15-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
2% is way too extravagant a fantasy. In my 25 years of GL expenditure,
there is only 1 fairytale which i cant deny because i know the couple personally.
If given there are 150 WLs (very conservative) in GL at full capacity
and for a full tenure 2 years (extremely optimistic) there would hv
been a turnover of at least 1800 Wls. 1 out 1800 is 0.05% yah
Thanks for the statistics bro. Yet still makes me sad that some bros still stick to their feelings only to end up a very very impossible 0.05% chance of success.
Old 25-04-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Up for discussion
Old 29-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Up for discussion
Can you mind telling us what happened to you bro? You already moved on or still cannot tahan with the same WL?

To anyone feeling trapped in the KC game. This month and next month many WLs will return already. If you guys lost the game please go back to this thread and share your lessons for our future reference. I would also be happy to accompany you for a drink and find some real girl. Ill be your wingman, happy to help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1