The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
nvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Wow. Seems like the main action area is nearer to makati than QC. That's sad cause the traffic in Manila can be quite bad and stayin in QC means I would miss out all the actions. I won't say I am hansum la. just average looking chap.

Many thanks bro for your advice
Old 12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

nvend: actual action better in Malate and Edsa .. though Makati has it's share of 'fair weather' girls.

Well, actually there is action everywhere, but being a foreigner, tread carefully, and stick with MBC or Edsa - at they are 'authorised' areas.

Get caught in the wrong area, like the native joints, you may be charged for being the agent / human trafficker pimp .. Has happened .. to many .. including those buying blue pill charged for being supplier .. Not the other way around.

Hence the suggestion to play safe in safe areas - areas for foreigners ..

Well, QC to Malate, MBC - you should be good to go ..

says me 2 cents ..
Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

nvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
nvend: actual action better in Malate and Edsa .. though Makati has it's share of 'fair weather' girls.

Well, actually there is action everywhere, but being a foreigner, tread carefully, and stick with MBC or Edsa - at they are 'authorised' areas.

Get caught in the wrong area, like the native joints, you may be charged for being the agent / human trafficker pimp .. Has happened .. to many .. including those buying blue pill charged for being supplier .. Not the other way around.

Hence the suggestion to play safe in safe areas - areas for foreigners ..

Well, QC to Malate, MBC - you should be good to go ..

says me 2 cents ..
many thanks bro etsys for your advices! i have taken your views seriously and i booked to stay at picasso residence instead of QC. nearer to action.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

if you had taken my advise, you would have booked into Malate area, but, Makati is good for low timers .. with virtually no kids and beggers and the harassing taxis

And Makati prices for girls cost twice or more, in P Burgos area .. vs Edsa / MBC

Have fun bro
Old 13-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

PS: looked up Picasso - just a walking distance to Green belt / Havana

I never stayed there, as I preferred BSA or further up, Berjaya ..

Nice location ..
Old 13-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
PS: looked up Picasso - just a walking distance to Green belt / Havana

I never stayed there, as I preferred BSA or further up, Berjaya ..

Nice location ..
Hi Etsys, Berjaya is by far better. IF you keep a close eye on their website and hotels.com, can compare carefully, you can usually get better rates for three days. Sometimes they have an offer that gives you one extra day for booking three days. By the way, make sure your room faces the Mandaluyong side. It's a clear unobstructive view of the city. Stayed there thrice..no regrets. Cheers. Logan
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 13-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Hi Etsys, Berjaya is by far better. IF you keep a close eye on their website and hotels.com, can compare carefully, you can usually get better rates for three days. Sometimes they have an offer that gives you one extra day for booking three days. By the way, make sure your room faces the Mandaluyong side. It's a clear unobstructive view of the city. Stayed there thrice..no regrets. Cheers. Logan
I know Berjaya (or fomerly Best Western - Kalayaan Av) is out of the way, but Berjaya is across the road to P Burgos, when I am in an uninspired mood, a couple of legs does raise my mood ..

And, well, the truth is - it is confession time now

I have a friend who gets 50% off, in Berjaya, due to some travel trade discount .. of course, she doesn't insist on staying with me all the time, so it works fine .. though it is a pain to extend as the hotel always insists that she turn up to extend the stay .. in which case, I do a runner to BSA or to my all time favourite - Rivera Mansion at Mabini Street -Malate ..
Old 13-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know Berjaya (or fomerly Best Western - Kalayaan Av) is out of the way, but Berjaya is across the road to P Burgos, when I am in an uninspired mood, a couple of legs does raise my mood ..

And, well, the truth is - it is confession time now

I have a friend who gets 50% off, in Berjaya, due to some travel trade discount .. of course, she doesn't insist on staying with me all the time, so it works fine .. though it is a pain to extend as the hotel always insists that she turn up to extend the stay .. in which case, I do a runner to BSA or to my all time favourite - Rivera Mansion at Mabini Street -Malate ..
Thanks for the bit of info. I shall keep in that in my mental-filing system. Hope my memory indexes are still sharp. Probably contemplating visting in June. Cheers.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 14-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
c307 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, me was never and is never a fan of MPs, and of late, MPs have been getting raided.

For QC, well, you can look up Classmate KTV - just google

If you need FLs, well, you can do a run to MBC, and if you are 'hansum' .. head to Havana .. haha (havana girls think they are worthy of handsome guys, though when times go titty, anything goes .. )

Of course, you can hit on the Edsa bars, with barfine concept .. if you are okay to take the travel up to Edsa ..

or .. head to P Burgos for hyper priced stuff .. (but classy, I gotta give it that .. ) like 4000 for barfine, plus another 5000 for the girl ... etc. etc..
Sadly, that is true. QC MPs are getting continuously raided by police, best to stay away for now.

Aside from Malate, you can try out joints in Pasay as well, along Roxas Boulevard.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

Hi all. I just came back from cafe Havana. Gotta say pretty disappointed. Not many lookers around and those that are came with someone else. I wonder if was it me that expected too much or what. Then I went to icon. Only to find that it's closed. End up spending my night at resort world. Haha
Old 17-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

nvend: means you got into Havana too early .. the 'normal people' filter out late and the girls move in

remember the old days Hard Rock ? when families go to dine, and when they go out .. the party people and hookers crowd in - same same .. !!!
Old 17-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Ar.. That explains. I could see like 10 Fls but they weren't lookers. I was thinking that's it? Lol. I was there till 10+.
Old 17-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

waaahaa ... 10 plus is like 7 pm Singapore time .. and, if you didnt' attract any, especially some like to step into the Chicago coffee and Starbucks to scout - you were not 'active' enough ..

Well, dont' give up

Take a hike to MBC in any case .. to see a different world of Free lancers .. (imagine Ipanema in OT - that's MBC)
Old 17-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey etsy, gonna be back in manila again in mid-may. more business - monkey and what-not. staying at the picasso (heard it's nice).

probably hit the usual hangouts. you gonna be around? if ur free, i owe you a san mig at havana for you recommendation from jan.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

yeah.. i guess i will check out MBC this evening.

Bro rod, i am staying at Picasso now. I would say the rooms are better than average but the bed is a little stiff and the pillow is a little soft for my liking.

Abit hard to find with the drivers too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1