The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Wow, nowadays advise on Guangzhou leow!
Guangzhou is a nice place to go to with lots of private clubs.
I personally prefer those along dongfeng and huanshi dong lu. These are like HC but with a capped price. Usually around RMB480 for full service.
There are lots of joints to pull gals as well. The most expensive KTV in GZ is Guo Hui or Executive KTV which is next to IKEA. Take a gal out might burn you with a RMB3000 tab.
I have picked up from Gold Club, Big Boss and some joints I forgot along Dong Feng Dong Lu and Huan Shi Dong Lu.
Hope you guys enjoy yourself in GZ.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
The rate? could be anything from 500RMB - 1200RMB for the whole night. Go and try out the hotel sauna while you're there, ask about room rates, etc. Don't be afraid to ask to see all the gals, don't get pressurised into taking the first one that comes through the door.

I made that mistake once, after seeing 3 groups of gals a bit paiseh, so picked the next one that came through the door, after the 2hr bang session, showered and on the way out, saw one outside at the lobby that looked macham like Lin Chiling... went back to the room and bang my head against the wall....
Next time we pull gals from Hotel Lobby!
Old 08-05-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss View Post
The most expensive KTV in GZ is Guo Hui or Executive KTV which is next to IKEA. Take a gal out might burn you with a RMB3000 tab.

Hope you guys enjoy yourself in GZ.
good info. i presume the girls at these 2 ktvs are good. would you know of any particular mum in either of these. may have to do occasional sessions with clients in gz soon.
thanks again.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaoTiko is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to share,

I have been to Tang Club, the Club or Disco beside Garden Hotel and was pleasantly surprised to see some angmor FL in there.

A friend of mine walked up to her to asked for her tariff and was all smiles when the FL told him that she is charging only RMB800 for the entire nite with unlimited shots. So, smiling, he waved to us while smiling and walked out of the club.

The very next day when he met, he told him that he girl wasn't from Europe but from Turkey and her hOle was so big, he couldnt feel anything at all.

So sad....

Anyway, for you brothers out there that likes Filipinos, you can also find them in Tangs Club. Charges are 400 RMB/nite. I must say that some of the them are indeed quite cute.

Send me a pm if you need more information k.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaoTiko is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

I have been to Tang club where you will find plenty of FL. Most are Filpinos with some turisk, russians and oh my god THE AFRICAN MAMA!!!!

Do send me a PM if you want to know where it is and i will be happy to help.

Cheers
Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros in Guangzhou this week? Coffee session would be great.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
will u like to drop by CA? fro mGZ to CA only 45mins.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 11-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88
will u like to drop by CA? fro mGZ to CA only 45mins.....
ya lar .. 45 mins and we can have starfuck coffee in CA ...
i buy u coffee and bonk buy u dinner ...
no need to take queue numkber or advance booking ... ai mai ???
Old 11-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no need to take queue numkber or advance booking ... ai mai ???
Hi bro,
Sure sure he will come lah.............I same like him lah.....coolie, work hard for a living, small income.........
I though IRON MAN is going to be my sex tour guide for RMB 600 for the day in SZ...

My humble two cents.
Old 13-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evilernie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im going Gz tml and DG on 15th -17th..anyone there?
Old 13-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
will u like to drop by CA? from GZ to CA only 45mins.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no need to take queue number or advance booking ... ai mai ???
Hello I come to South China is to work as coolie by moving goods on my back. Like our ancestors in Boat Quay during British colonial days. Think so good life like you all come to China strictly for leisure bonking trip huh? Some more daily cheong budget is RMB2500/S$550! My KTV budget is same as bro neverlandf's motto. RMB300-400 excluding MM's tip per session.

See if can make it to CA this Friday lah. Last night heard from bro neverlandf that Friday session is at Houjie KTV?

Thought you guys only have dinner in KTVs?
Old 14-05-2009, 03:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Hello I come to South China is to work as coolie by moving goods on my back. Like our ancestors in Boat Quay during British colonial days. Think so good life like you all come to China strictly for leisure bonking trip huh? Some more daily cheong budget is RMB2500/S$550! My KTV budget is same as bro neverlandf's motto. RMB300-400 excluding MM's tip per session.

See if can make it to CA this Friday lah. Last night heard from bro neverlandf that Friday session is at Houjie KTV?

Thought you guys only have dinner in KTVs?

Funny all those "rich" started with very humble budget....that is how they got rich very fast......!

They save and save not like some spend and spend and spend....end up poor like me....! Hahahahaha!
Old 14-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Missed cheong with you in HCMC..

U still around GZ 24th - 29th May? We can limkopi in GZ

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 15-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Funny all those "rich" started with very humble budget....that is how they got rich very fast......!

They save and save not like some spend and spend and spend....end up poor like me....! Hahahahaha!
But CASH KINGS like adidas88 still spending as per normal leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Missed cheong with you in HCMC..

U still around GZ 24th - 29th May? We can limkopi in GZ
I'm in GZ now. What a pity as I'll be back home by then. Let's do some advance planning next time.
Old 15-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

I'm in GZ now. What a pity as I'll be back home by then. Let's do some advance planning next time.
Okok..world small small..easy easy meet up.

I should be in HCMC around 10-15 June.. if ngam, we lim kopi in Saigon

Btw..any place in GZ like Hai Ba Trung in Saigon?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1