The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 14-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Not sure if this is the proper place but since the place I went to is in Geylang so I guess I post it here. Added a ML on WeChat and finally decided to try it out.

Milf with decent boob size and good thing is the entrance fee is just $55/hr. Massage was passable and when sensual comes, only have myself to blame for not asking the price even though I hinted only HJ and boob rub. Teasing was great and she actually poke my ass as she HJ you. What caught me by surprised was suddenly she began to give me a short bbbj before resuming to HJ. I'm not into bbbj cos I kiasee so now I can only hope I don't kena anything.

When it's time to pay up, it's $120. Sighs.
Bro, does $120 include entrance fees?
Old 14-09-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, does $120 include entrance fees?
No. As mentioned the entrance is $55 then I paid another $120. Sighs...
Old 31-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a vietnam gems
Name : Vivi
Looks: 9/10 big eyes.
Attitude: 9/10 like girlfriend.
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 60 entry + 1B for HJ + TOP auto roaming . C cup.
RTM: yes. price ok and hard to find such gem ( she keep smiling at me).

Pm me for her contact number . Need to protect this gems
Old 31-10-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Massage sucks. Not even 30min, flip over already.

100 for bj then only do abit say tired, dont want do already.

Dont bother. waste of time. And legal houses are literally just 'next door' since geylang.
Hi Bro. Can i confirm this FR is for Ivy from Blxxx Paraxxxx? She has been asking me to visit her.
Old 01-11-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Plesma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Bro. I went to Bliss spa. Not bliss paradise.

Just check their bliss spa Facebook page. Don’t see any Ivy name. But I do saw LiLi whom I’ve tried before.

Pretty lady, tight body, original B size, and very fair skin. Can try her if you like.
Service good? Got any extra served? I am going to try her out soon
Old 17-11-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Was in the area and added an ml called r***cy from michat. told me she worked at k* wellness reflexology somewhere near the area.

went down, paid $58 entry. quite expensive for curtain shop and can hear everyone talking. saw the ml, looks older than pic. abit chao lao. probably late 30s. plus point is she looks slim and tall so i continued. Massage was actually decent, until she offered gq when my nightmare started.

she told me 80 for hj and roam, but i told her too exp. i can offer 60$ if she want, if not no need. then she started asking me why i pressuring her. wtf? i told her its her choice, i am ok if she dont offer special if she feel i am lowballing her. then she showed black face and continue massage for 5 min, then suddenly say 60 ok. She started giving a half fk hj. rubbed so hard until i felt my dick was going to be ripped off. roamed her tits but man made and hard af. totally no mood. someone i still managed to shoot, and still had quite abit of time left so told her to continue massage my head. She continued while using phone in one hand, another hand giving a half fk massage. What a fked up shop and ml. Guess its time to skip this area
Old 18-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Found a vietnam gems
Name : Vivi
Looks: 9/10 big eyes.
Attitude: 9/10 like girlfriend.
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 60 entry + 1B for HJ + TOP auto roaming . C cup.
RTM: yes. price ok and hard to find such gem ( she keep smiling at me).

Pm me for her contact number . Need to protect this gems
Hi bro, can share me her contact? TIA🙏🏻
Old 18-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
leonlilee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paiseh....was too shock posting my post...until I saw there's a MP Geyland thread.

here's my thread review:

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=964585
Old 18-11-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonlilee View Post
Paiseh....was too shock posting my post...until I saw there's a MP Geyland thread.

here's my thread review:

Post it here again for everyone to see and don’t censor, if the service is that bad just expose them.
Old 18-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=Hornykid456;22834444]Was in the area and added an ml called r***cy from michat. told me she worked at k* wellness reflexology somewhere near the area.

Wa wtf sia. Just expose them big big on the sgrelax2 telegram chat. All these nonsense must be eradicated. I walked by, lucky never try
Old 18-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungboisins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonlilee View Post

here's my thread review:

Sorry to hear abt the xp bro. I went to that MP before but mine wasn’t as bad. In fact, the massage itself was pretty good. It’s those hard kind and it lasted for about 45 mins.

I went in there as a walk in mostly due to a 6/10 milf with 8/10 b**bs sitting at the receptionist counter. So it was fortunate she was the only one there at she tended to me.

The massage was so good that I was wondering if there will be a GQ popped. But hey it’s Geyl@ng lol. So yes there are special care services but very limited. She was glancing out of the door when I ask if there is a full menu, she quickly rejected. Maybe the place has a strict rule of no full menu. Eventually we settled for a b**bj.

She started with a good groin massage. It was so good that I was doing my best not to shoot. She ended with putting my rod between her puppies while staring at me with a slut face, licking her lips. I came in a short moment due to the earlier groin massage.

Overall, I think it was a pretty good service for me. I will rate it a 8/10. The place have individual shower silos and it’s very clean. She was also very particular about hygiene.

It’s likely a different person that you face. Anyway sometimes also see weather. I kena ML before where got raving reviews but when I tried, it was a terrible xp.
Old 24-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share n sorry is I post in wrong thread. IF U READ my post of jia kang in Beach Road (deleted by admin) u will know the lady Sophie. NOW she move on to near area at G. Area and provide more Indepth service n u know what I mean. U CAN feel the body is tense n no fats as u can see her wechat moments tat she jog daily n well maintain. She also a dominant type n like to take initiative n not like some ladies just laid there like a dead fish. A very good experience n I m her first customer as she just shifted to tis new place. I like the room as is a bigger and nice bed with individual shower inside.if u at G area n u may want to try her service.
Old 25-11-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : sophie looks swee hor
https://ibb.co/VCffh27

Not tis bro. She with short hair and of course will camera trick look younger but very tense body as she jog daily n good setvice
Old 02-12-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Just to share n sorry is I post in wrong thread. IF U READ my post of jia kang in Beach Road (deleted by admin) u will know the lady Sophie. NOW she move on to near area at G. Area and provide more Indepth service n u know what I mean. U CAN feel the body is tense n no fats as u can see her wechat moments tat she jog daily n well maintain. She also a dominant type n like to take initiative n not like some ladies just laid there like a dead fish. A very good experience n I m her first customer as she just shifted to tis new place. I like the room as is a bigger and nice bed with individual shower inside.if u at G area n u may want to try her service.
Can share contact bro. Would like to try.
Old 03-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : I talk with Sophie. same lady lah, she cut short hair lah. see her WeChat, big backside, yummy siah. wan 2 c her when I free.
but I hav to support support my charbo Yoyo at GL. she got cheongsam, slim body nice mountain, damn sexy lor.
Can share your yoyo bo...tx bro. Up u for your sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1