The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 09-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
Hey Bro, can share her contact please?
Yo, how come you dig out an old post ?
She had RTC (Return To China) for quite some months already.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
here a lot of necromancers...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-05-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh my bad, wasn't aware
Old 10-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
djsuxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang still got some gems. Like this one

When she do cowgirl and you ram her from behind, you finish in no time. Pussy freaking tight. Machiam sucking out ur sperm like vacuum

Ah…!

Hi can I have contact plz?
Old 10-05-2023, 03:32 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for enlightening us

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-05-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros got recommendations near ajunied mrt..? Just posted to work here recently.. saw one hair dressing shop a lot girl sitting outside (near Hao mart and pub) wonder if any bros tried it? Just before molek
Old 20-05-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post

Jus opp 340 geylang, got her hair salon. Anyone tried?
Last sunday, I saw her crossing the road to head towards a hotel. Had a xxx funny feeling though. Recently I went to try her haircut + massage. Massage was good. I was kind of distracted by her skimpy attire. I brushed her boobs when I had to get up for hair wash. Then after done with haircut i get up to pay her and my hard dick brush her butt. Didnt mean to but she was standing too close. She was tending to another customer or else i will have tried my luck.
Old 20-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post

340 geylang rd, got 1 milf always wear low cut top in a hair salon. But behind the shop got dark room with massage bed. Anyone tried before if she offer massage?
Waste of time, not much customers nowadays and no longer cleavage popping out. 😒 boring
Old 20-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bliss Spa
Avoid China gal Niki/Nikki… massage is non existent.
Into less than 15mins start caressing your legs, ask you turn around and offer $80 for HJ and $100 for HJ plus touch boobs. If you don’t want, she will offer same same services from 50 - 100 like can touch here only can only touch there only cannot this and and that. Lolx… I just tell her you keep your menu, 1B for you to end game. 45mins massage done in 30mins. This is a rip off place.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
torneo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Bliss Spa
Into less than 15mins start caressing your legs, ask you turn around and offer $80 for HJ and $100 for HJ plus touch boobs. If you don’t want, she will offer same same services from 50 - 100 like can touch here only can only touch there only cannot this and and that. Lolx… I just tell her you keep your menu, 1B for you to end game. 45mins massage done in 30mins. This is a rip off place.

Same experience at Bliss, both changi rd and geylang. Mostly employ rubbish massage skill. I won’t return to any bliss even tho the girls look hot in ps photos.
Old 22-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bliss Spa
massage is not good but still must pay $60 at entrance.. I visited this place quite a few times before new management took over. $100 for HJ + roam is a huge no no for Geylang. isn’t that like 160 for HJ
Old 22-05-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torneo View Post
Same experience at Bliss, both changi rd and geylang. Mostly employ rubbish massage skill. I won’t return to any bliss even tho the girls look hot in ps photos.
Changi road closed down already.. heard all the MLs from there went over to Geylang outlet
Old 22-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing bro

Quote:
Bliss Spa

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 24-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blackoceanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bliss Spa
Bro, you talking about Bliss Spa or Bliss Paradise? Different leh.
Old 25-05-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
Any bros got recommendations near ajunied mrt..? Just posted to work here recently.. saw one hair dressing shop a lot girl sitting outside (near Hao mart and pub) wonder if any bros tried it? Just before molek
That place is $40/girl/hr, u can take as many girls as you want for $40 each, to wash your hair and head massage/ face spa, they have menu for you to choose, its open concept and i really mean open without curtain and the girls are from vietnam, scantily clad is just to lure ppl to patronize them and will leave you with blue balls

The face spa/ massage is relaxing and worth to give it a try but be careful when you step out the shop especially if you go at night, the lady boss does daily live tiktok streaming while sitting outside the shop.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1