The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotssex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking to trade sincere contacts.

Dear fellow guys from SBF, life has been boring of late, and I would love to know some new horny girls.

I have in my contact list/fb quite a list of girls that I have manage to up before.
While this might happen 2-3 years ago, I can assure you it happen.

I will only trade with true encounters that happen.

I will put a list here you tell me which contact you want. I will reply within 5 hours that's a promise however do give me their contact first. Well, to safe you the trouble for doubting me, any bros here can just give me a try and we shall let the FR here talk.

1) MRS
MRS is a girl I knew when I was back in my army days. She is pretty tall and live around the west side. We met up several times for dinner/movie dates and sometimes just seat over at ecp to talk.

I had been wanting to up her since the day I met her and well after a couple of weeks we did. THere was once she brought me to her friend place over for xmas gathering and we had a mini party there. She actually licked my fingers seductively while her friends weren't seeing.

She often told me how she fuck her ex bf everywhere around the west side. Pretty easy, but takes time. TBH she did made a good wife.

2) eENNY
RNNNY was a girl I knew back in poly days and she was in a convent school. I do not know if she is curious or what but she wank me when we were riding a bus once at the back seat with people around us. She also jerk me off at a nearby library where she stay, underneath her block, etc...

The first date we actually went to catch a movie and she already laid her head onto me. I must say convent girls are horny and trust me you guys would had seen her pictures in sammyboy pictures before.

She's working now though in a bank so I doubt she is still doing such stuffs but you can try!!!

I will let off this 2 contacts first. Let me know
Old 19-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotssex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking to trade sincere contacts.

I am back. Have replied to those who message me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1