The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Super Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs

coco is really hot and sexy....

bros dont miss out before she goes back for good this mth.
location 8/10 - quiet place in central
face 9/10 - looked kinda like mxlxdy lxw that local influencer but prettier
body 10/10 - toned, boobs enhanced but still very shiok to grab and suck. pussy shaved which is also a welcome surprise
GFE 10/10 - helps to dry you with towel after you shower, will make small chat with you
BBBJ 8/10 - will go down on you for a while but what is great is she will look up at you while she blows you
FJ 9/10 - very accommodating, from cowgirl to missionary to doggy and back to cowgirl she will not complain and willing to DFK, moans sluttily to keep you going. couldnt hold and eventually surrendered my armies after 10 mins

RTF - 10/10
Old 03-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Last Slot Released 2330 1130pm Friday

8698 3085 asap to chiong for the beauty
Old 03-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
baymaxeyeshield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is carrot's thread, is coco same as carrot?
Old 04-05-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Weekend HardUp only know is must book asap
Old 04-05-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Most welcome bro @iTea
As usual your detailed FR is very informative.
Sharing is caring
So many ✅ make me want to go visit Coco again
Most welcome, A pity she going to RTC soon. XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 04-05-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

Last Calling

2330 1130pm

2230 1030pm

8698 3085

Last edited by LoveSS; 04-05-2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post

Pinay joint is all about choosing the right girl.
Usually the prettiest ones are the least fun.
One that give you the hungry look
when you arrive are usually best value for money
I like his words, applicable to most prettiest babes I meet

BUT when meet up with coco , most prettiest of all I meet
I only see best value of money with zero air and hungry to meet
Old 05-05-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spoofacct13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

came back here again after visiting Carrot last year.

coco asked for a good fr, I said “you going back already FR for what!” means hopefully can see her again soon hehe

after I passed through the curtain I just stood there and my brain stopped functioning for a few seconds-

Coco is FUCKING GORGEOUS. props to the bro who said she looked like the influencer MLow. really similar features.

Looks: 20/10 - gents, if you’re caught staring at her outside with your wife/gf confirm won’t get into trouble, their head will turn also!
Body: 12/10 - am not a big fan of pear/papaya boobs, so hers are perfectly shaped for me. you can see her ab lines even in the dark. and those legs... I couldn't stop running my hands up and down
GFE: 9/10 - was a bit cold at first, maybe awkward. made some small chat and she kept giggling at things I said. after shower still had extra time, she had me sit on the bed and sat on my lap. chatted while we stared into each others' eyes, wanted to bring her home at this point
BBBJ: 7/10 - felt like could use more work, but the non-stop eye contact was so slutty
FJ: 9/10 - accomodating, rode me like a rodeo machine while giving DFK, swapped to missionary. all the while moaning softly but not fake JAV kind.

I generally avoid trying to visit ML more than once a month but am seriously considering breaking the bank to visit her again before she leaves. so many naughty things I want to do with her.

also want to expose that the photos sent to you through WA all fake one, real person is prettier by 10x!!!!
Old 05-05-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Grotesquedeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Coco for the first time cause many bros said she RTC soon, so wanted to catch her before she leaves.

She is really very pretty on first sight. Took me to the room and had a quick shower and proceeded to massage for awhile. The massage is really basic and simple but she went on top of me using her weight!

After that turned over and she stripped and started BBBJ. She really will keep eye contact. She also allow DFK and sucking her tits, but no fingering and painting which was a pity. Then caps on and she started riding me for awhile, then change positions and ended with missionary. All these while her moans are also very turn on, not loud but I feel that it’s not fake. Really enjoyable. I kept teasing her throughout and she kept giggling. Really a pity that she’s going back soon so pls support her before she does!
Old 05-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

Super Sunday always when can meet up CoCo
Old 05-05-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Bros who are planning to visit her, please do so with confidence.

I was scrolling SBF and came to this thread to see how the FRs are going. Suddenly realized that she's heading back soon, so fast hand fast leg make a booking. Went in with 0 expectations and only riding on the FRs provided by the bros here. I was shocked when I entered because she was hiding behind the door and when she turned around my jaw dropped. She almost looks local and she has a very slight Taiwanese kind of feel.

Simple massage with some elbow pressing and fair amount of strength. I'm a boob lover but Coco's boobs were but still very nice to grab despite being enhanced. She gets wet easily and the moment she finished the BBBJ and caps on, I slid right inside her easily. She started with cowboy and was willing to put in the effort to give you a good time. When you fuck her, you can feel that she enjoys it. My session was over in 30 minutes but I think it was worth because she's just that beautiful.

I have to caveat that if you're looking for top notch service like HDLY and sensual teasing, it's limited here. But what you get in exchange is an experience with an absolute beauty that makes you feel like you managed to score a celebrity. Her final date is 25 May so bros who haven't visited her please do so!

P.S : There is a guy along the same row of shops sitting outside his office (probs just chilling), so FYI to the bros headed down. My advice is to just walk past and don't think about anything. The moment the door opens just go in and forget about it.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (A)

Adjusted Schedule open up slots

530pm 630pm 730pm

8698 3085 asap to meet coco while still here

Last edited by LoveSS; 05-05-2024 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Bros who are planning to visit her, please do so with confidence.

P.S : There is a guy along the same row of shops sitting outside his office (probs just chilling), so FYI to the bros headed down. My advice is to just walk past and don't think about anything. The moment the door opens just go in and forget about it.
Hahhaa yes! that guy is always there unless you visit coco at a later timing. Super awkward but other than that, coco has been amazing for all the visits I went. GFE gets better the more you head back obviously as she warms up to you. Sad that all the good ones are RTC soon.
Old 05-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Hahhaa yes! that guy is always there unless you visit coco at a later timing. Super awkward but other than that, coco has been amazing for all the visits I went. GFE gets better the more you head back obviously as she warms up to you. Sad that all the good ones are RTC soon.
Wear a mask and wait like a boss
Old 05-05-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster (A)

Adjusted Schedule open up slots

630pm 730pm

8698 3085 asap to meet coco the super chio gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1