The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all, I'm new, but have been hanging around the forums reading the real-life as well as fictitious accounts of the forummers here.

Maybe I will feel better, maybe I won't.
Almost 10 years and we are all still glued to this story.

Amazing.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Sorry to hijack this thread for a while, but how do you guys ask your colleagues to be fuck buddies?

I read from this story, how the girls are naturally attracted to Mark. But for my case, i'm nowhere close to how handsome or suave he is.

The other concern i have is, if my colleague(s) is my fb, won't it become messy? Like the girl feels that she should have special treatment at work from you now, or they get jealous and start creating problems?
Old 16-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread for a while, but how do you guys ask your colleagues to be fuck buddies?

I read from this story, how the girls are naturally attracted to Mark. But for my case, i'm nowhere close to how handsome or suave he is.

The other concern i have is, if my colleague(s) is my fb, won't it become messy? Like the girl feels that she should have special treatment at work from you now, or they get jealous and start creating problems?
while you seem to be interested to find FB from the office, are you sure you are ready?
If you are single or available, wouldn't you be looking for gf and not flings? If you are married, are you sure you are prepared to lose your family for an office FB, and even losing your job?
While most men are visual, women may not, instead of looking for a Mr Handsome, they may prefer a SNAG, sensitive new age gentleman who listens, obliges and accommodating like Mark. He can be just an average Joe in looks as well his mini Mark, he's better than a dildo for he's heartbeat and body warmth, most of all, most of the time, he's a Yes man.
My two cents worth advice to you is, don't play with fire if you don't want to get roasted.
Old 16-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
while you seem to be interested to find FB from the office, are you sure you are ready?
If you are single or available, wouldn't you be looking for gf and not flings? If you are married, are you sure you are prepared to lose your family for an office FB, and even losing your job?
While most men are visual, women may not, instead of looking for a Mr Handsome, they may prefer a SNAG, sensitive new age gentleman who listens, obliges and accommodating like Mark. He can be just an average Joe in looks as well his mini Mark, he's better than a dildo for he's heartbeat and body warmth, most of all, most of the time, he's a Yes man.
My two cents worth advice to you is, don't play with fire if you don't want to get roasted.
Thanks. I know I don't want to risk it all for mere sex.
But sometimes it's also that situation where you've already gone where all men have gone before.

So now to go to the next place that I've not, which is colleagues.

Also easier if there's someone in office who's willing to fuck anytime. Rather than have to keep planning how to meet my fb at ungodly hours or plan ahead where's the next quiet location to fuck, when colleague inside empty office can already.

Sigh, on my bucket list now and tempting, cuz I've these 2 early 30s Malaysian colleagues who are also quite straight forward in their sexual jokes and conversation.
Old 16-07-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Eating and shitting at the same place seems exciting and definitely convenient, but too much stories and experiences ended up in bad outcomes.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 16-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
porkchop3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Almost 10 years and we are all still glued to this story.

Amazing.
Good story is like that one
Old 17-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. I know I don't want to risk it all for mere sex.
But sometimes it's also that situation where you've already gone where all men have gone before.

So now to go to the next place that I've not, which is colleagues.

Also easier if there's someone in office who's willing to fuck anytime. Rather than have to keep planning how to meet my fb at ungodly hours or plan ahead where's the next quiet location to fuck, when colleague inside empty office can already.

Sigh, on my bucket list now and tempting, cuz I've these 2 early 30s Malaysian colleagues who are also quite straight forward in their sexual jokes and conversation.
Certain things on the bucket list is good to remain there forever. The complication to do that with a colleague is just too much to handle.
Good luck to you with your Malaysian colleagues. Remember to write your FR if you hit a home run.
Old 17-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting update
Old 18-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Jasmine eyed the monstrous strap-on.

J: I've had two cocks in me at the same time. Neither of them were this size..

K: Lube works. Trust me.

She shook her head.

J: No….

K: Rebecca loved it.

J: You want to fuck me with the same thing you used to fuck her?

K: I washed it. It's clean.

J: I'm not as loose as her.

K: Yup. You got that right. But I have lots of lube.

J: Have you tried it?

K: Nope. Doesn't do anything for me. Didn't bother trying.

J: How about this? I'll try it if you try his dick.

K: What the.

Me: No. Let's not. She's a virgin. This is kind of weird.

Jasmine totally ignored me and turned to Kate.

J: Well?

K: I'm thinking! Wait! What if I suddenly decide I love cocks?

J: Then Mark has another FB.

Me: No…..

J: You got wet sucking his cock. You don't wonder why?

K: Maybe I was still wet from eating you out.

Me: Maybe this was a bad idea from the start.

K: Strangely, I don't think so. It was kind of erotic. But I don't think a cock is what I need.

J: I'm not getting fucked by that thing, lubed or not.

Me: I'm getting soft.

J: Yes. I can feel it getting smaller.

K: See! That's why dildos are better. They never get soft. Hahahaha.

Jasmine got off me and removed the condom.

J: Have you ever had a cock grow in your mouth?

K: Obviously not.

J: Try it. Then tell me what you feel.

K: Huh?

J: Just try it.

Kate looked at my soft and small penis.

K: It's like a cocktail sausage.

J: At that size you can put the whole thing in your mouth.

Kate gingerly picked up the head and slipped it in.

J: The whole thing.

Jasmine pushed her head into my crotch.

I felt her swirling her tongue around in ways I never felt before. Perhaps all the tongue exercises she did were paying off. She got me to full hardness and stopped.

J: Well?

K: Well what?

J: You made him hard.

K: And so?

J: Isn't there some sense of achievement?

K: Huh?

J: That you got made a guy hard and horny for you?

K: No?

Me: It's a natural reaction.

K: I doubt he's horny for me. Hahaha.

J: I don't know. For me, when his dick grows in my mouth, I feel… happy? Satisfied?

K: I think you've just been deprived somehow.

J: When he cums inside me, I feel happy too.

K: Erm.

J: Ok. Maybe happy is not the correct word… but it feels good. I can't describe it.

K: I don't know how that feels like. And so what if I got him hard? Look! He's soft again. Hahaha.

J: I guess we think differently then.

K: Yeah. I don't think I wanna put his cock inside me.

J: Oh well.

Me: Alright then. I'm off to shower. You girls have fun.

J: Nah. Had enough fun for the night. Right?

K: Yeah. It was fun. We should do it again. Without Mark.

J: Yup. I can have him anytime I want.

K: I'll head off then. Ciao.

Jasmine dragged me to the shower.

J: Bet you weren't expecting that.

Me: Definitely.

J: Don't mind me, but I'm going to have all the fun I can while I still can.

Me: Go ahead.

J: I'm glad you're so supportive.

Me: Erm. I don't know how to reply to that.

J: How's work by the way?

Me: It's really really tiring. New found respect for frontliners.

J: You mean you didn't respect frontliners before?

Me: What? I didn't mean it that way.

J: Just teasing.

We finished our shower and headed straight to bed, cuddling each other to sleep.

I hoped there would be no more surprises from Jasmine.

Nearing the end of the 4th week of my offsite deployment, Shirlyn informed me that I needed to be there till the end of the month at least. Somehow, with the easing of measures, Covid cases were still rising, and nobody wanted to work in a frontline job. This was bad as the patient flow was definitely increasing at the clinics. By now I was already more or less a full fledged Patient Services Associate, which was a little weird, as one would rarely see a guy my age in such a role these days. I wondered again if this was something like what EoS was doing, our coffee was long overdue.

Jasmine surprised me on Friday when she invited Shirlyn over and told me I could have the entire house as she was going out with Kate. I wondered where they were going. Nat also didn't need me that day so I was alone with Shirlyn.

It felt a little awkward sitting on the sofa alone with her.

S: So… are we going to fuck or…

Me: I feel that something's not right.

It was really odd that Jasmine would leave me alone at home with Shirlyn.

S: Really?

Me: Just a feeling. But I'm exhausted. Let me rest awhile.

S: Oh ok. How's work anyway?

Me: It's tiring. Hope you guys can hire soon. The staff are really overstretched.

S: We're really trying our best. The market isn't very good.

Me: That's really strange. With borders opening and increase in business there should be many jobseekers.

S: There should. But majority are untrained, or have unrealistic salary expectations.

Me: I was untrained when I started.

S: You're different. You pick things up fast.

Me: Not really.

S: Well, it's only till the end of the month ok? We're interviewing a couple of candidates next week.

Me: Are we also hiring back at the office?

S: For?

Me: Kate/Karen's replacement?

S: Oh. I'm surprised Jasmine didn't tell you.

Me: Tell me what?

S: We rehired Kate.

Me: Huh. I thought she found a better paying job.

S: She did. We didn't match her asking, but she's still back.

Me: How odd.

S: She said something about the company culture. She prefers it here.

Me: Right.

S: So she'll be under you again. Same role. Same tasks. She's currently helping Rebecca clear the outstanding tasks.

Me: Ah.

S: Probably helping Rebecca with her urges as well. Hahaha.

Me: Right.

S: It was quite surprising. She didn't actually go on MC after her abortion on Monday. She came straight back to work when she heard that Kate was coming back.

Me: That's good. Right?

S: Should be, they nearly finished everything. Found it funny that Jas and Kate are so close as well. I didn't see them talk much.

Me: Don't have to talk much to be close right?

S: Maybe Jas is bi now. Haha. Maybe she's sick of your dick.

Me: Well…

S: Wait what?

Me: Nothing.

We cuddled for awhile and Shirlyn kept touching me to try to get me aroused. Somehow I guess the accumulated fatigue didn't allow me to get a full erection.

I didn't know if she intended to stay over or not but we somehow fell asleep on the sofa.

Around midnight or so, I woke when heard the main door open and Jasmine strolled in. She glanced at us and rolled her eyes.

J: Did you?

Me: No.

J: Why?

Me: Tired. And I couldn't really get hard.

J: I gave you every opportunity. What a waste.

Me: Guess she was tired too.

J: Wow. Your attachment must be really draining.

Me: It is.

J: You should tell her you wanna come back.

Me: It's just till the end of the month.

J: Up to you then.

Me: How was your night? Had fun?

J: Of course. Had omakase with Kate. Wanted to bring her back here but thought I'd rather let you have your fun.

Me: Oh. Oops.

J: Should have asked her over. Haha.

Me: You still can you know? I'll have to send Shirlyn back.

J: Just a wild thought. Maybe the four of us could…

Me: No. You gotta be kidding me.

J: I'm not actually.

Me: What would Shirlyn think?

J: You know seriously Kate did make a pass at her too.

Me: Wow.

Shirlyn suddenly woke up.

S: What's going on?

Jasmine sat onto the sofa next to her and slid her hand under her t-shirt, cupping her breast.

J: Hi.

They started frenching in front of me. Watching them, I couldn't help it but I felt the stirring down below.

Jasmine's other hand reached over and brushed over my shorts.

J: Wow. Someone's hard.

They stopped kissing.

S: What the… he couldn't get hard just now when I was playing with it.

Me: Er…

Jasmine pulled down my shorts and boxers and directed Shirlyn's head over to my throbbing erection.

J: Well he's all yours. I'm going to shower.

Without needing a second invitation, Shirlyn instantly swallowed my hard cock. I could tell she was very deprived from the way she was blowing me.

Me: Woah… slow down… you don't want me to cum so fast right?

S: Put it in me then.

She quickly removed her shorts and panties and climbed onto me, strangely leaving her t-shirt and bra on. I would have loved to gain access to her breasts, but she was more excited to have my hard pole impale her.

She rocked back and forth on my cock. With all the sex that was had on the sofa, I was surprised it wasn't falling apart yet.

Jasmine suddenly reappeared after her shower and watched us.

J: Having fun?

S: Of course!

J: Good. But leave some for me later. Otherwise I'm going to sit on your face.

S: Oh.

Me: Should we just move to the room?

S: I don't want to get off.

J: Carry her to the room then.

I mustered as much strength as I could and stood up as Shirlyn wrapped her legs around my back. I took small steps to the bedroom and carefully placed her onto the bed. Jasmine removed my t-shirt from behind me and pressed herself against me. I could feel her soft breasts against my back.

She whispered in my ear.

J: I want you to fuck her hard.
Old 18-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
She whispered in my ear.

J: I want you to fuck her hard.
Singapore's very own erotic version of "Days Of Our Lives" 👏👏👏👏
Old 18-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I just started on this story since the beginning and I’m barely even past the first few pages, but I want to skip it all and go right to the end!!! Someone tell me if I can do that hahahas. You guys definitely should write your own novel and sell it, I’d be more than happy to buy it off Books Kinokuniya...
Old 19-07-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I just started on this story since the beginning and I’m barely even past the first few pages, but I want to skip it all and go right to the end!!! Someone tell me if I can do that hahahas. You guys definitely should write your own novel and sell it, I’d be more than happy to buy it off Books Kinokuniya...
Yeah, you can skip right till the end. But its like skipping all the previous Twilight episodes, and then watching the last part (Breaking Dawn II). You'll be lost. So it is highly recommended that you read from the beginning all the way till the latest post (It took me a good few days to achieve that), and you should because this is truly an awesome erotic journey that our bro Shrouded had written so well for almost 10 years.

On another note, you may be happy to spend money and buy story books (Maybe you get aroused by it). But I believe most bros here will happily read the story here for free

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 19-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol. Thanks for reading, but don't skip any parts. It may be confusing but you'll get the full picture. When I read some of the other stories here I'll admit I skipped certain parts that I felt weren't interesting or relevant, but in the end I realise that every part to a story counts.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
it's a matter of your reading habit. Personally, I started reading this story from the beginning. The story started with Mark and the older lady, which by now already way pass that. He is now literally involved written everyone in her office that has a pussy.
Maybe the story will have a spin to have ladies from outside thr office, from the street and coffee stops too. Mark has become a male whore, free one. 🧑
Old 19-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

I'm neither handsome or suave, not in the traditional sense anyway.

You just need to be sensitive and accommodating to their needs.

Of course it'll be messy if it's your colleagues. I'm sure there's some jealousy happening but I just have to try to make all of them happy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1