The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro Shrouded, did you injure your back again? Do you need a help. I can be your wing man. Take some of these heavy responsibilities from you.
Back's fine. Work isn't. Will update soon.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Bro shrouded are you ok? Hope ya not being drain dry by women and drain out by work.
Right now just being drained by work.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
SouthAfrica2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Back's fine. Work isn't. Will update soon.
Very nice thread. Look forward to your updates!
Old 29-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Right now just being drained by work.
Hopefully you manage to get enough rest over the coming long weekends.
Old 29-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Hopefully you manage to get enough rest over the coming long weekends.
If u consider fucking as resting, than I'm sure he's getting lots of rest this coming weekends hahahaha
Old 29-04-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If u consider fucking as resting, than I'm sure he's getting lots of rest this coming weekends hahahaha
Whatever is it as long as we get our updates will be fine, cheers!
Old 30-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahahaha.. No matter what kind of rest as long it's rest then counted... Cause he can just be lying there and not moving so is considered rest right?
Old 30-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

I didn't know what was going on. Wasn't I supposed to be having a staycation with Shirlyn over the long weekend? Perhaps even arrange for a 2 guy threesome for her assuming I managed to get a suitable candidate.

Yet here I was, with both Shirlyn and Jasmine in the same hotel room.

J: Why are you standing over there?

Me: I'm confused.

J: About?

Me: What's going on?

Shirlyn stood up and pulled me towards them. She was stronger than she looked and sent me tumbling forward towards the bed. Or perhaps my balance was just bad.

Jasmine flipped me over and jumped onto me.

Me: Erm.

J: What? You never slept with 2 women at the same time?

Of course I did. She knew it. Shirlyn knew it from what I shared with her. But things were different now.

Shirlyn went over to the table and packed her stuff before heading to the door.

S: Well, have fun then.

Me: Huh?

She left the room. Jasmine bent down to kiss me.

J: Hi.

Me: Hello?

J: Confused yet?

Me: Very. What's going on?

J: The staycation is for us.

J: I wanted it to be a surprise.

Me: Erm.

J: I've made up my mind.

Me: About?

J: Us.

Me: And?

J: I don't care what happens next. The divorce will go through anyway. I just want to be with you.

Me: Ok.

J: Shirlyn thought it would be funny to prank you.

Me: What…

J: Yeah…

Me: How exactly did this happen?

J: Well, she did ask me about my plans for the long weekend. And I told her I wanted to spend it with you. But I guessed that she probably wanted to be with you too.

Me: So what happened then?

J: We played scissors-paper-stone.

Me: What?

J: Just kidding.

Me: Right.

J: She sort of decided that perhaps it was time for her to let you go. Considering how you started.

J: She told me she felt bad. Like she took advantage of you just because she felt like you wouldn't mind.

Me: I didn't.

Jasmine punched my shoulder.

J: I know la! Who would mind her? Such nice boobs!

Me: That's not the point.

J: So she suggested just having a staycation. She could book the room and set everything up.

Me: You know she was hinting at wanting a threesome with another guy?

J: Yup.

Me: And what if I managed to get that guy?

J: Then I guess I'd get to find out about the guy that introduced Darren to us.

Me: How do you even know I asked him?

J: Shirlyn and I talk ok. More than you'd expect.

Me: Right. So you want a threesome too?

J: Of course not. But I wouldn't mind I guess. Just for the experience. I didn't really read his stories, but he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Me: Sure…

J: Anyway… Shirlyn said it's probably the best that you didn't continue. She felt like a third party sometimes.

Me: A third party in a currently non-existent relationship?

J: Don't ask me to explain what she thinks. I don't even know myself. But you guys are over.

Me: She could have told me herself.

J: She didn't know how to. She said there's just something about you that keeps drawing her to you. Maybe it's your fantastic bedroom skills.

Me: You sound so sarcastic.

J: I know right. You aren't that great. Hahahahaha.

Me: Thanks for the vote of confidence.

J: Anyway… as you know, us women have sexual needs too ok?

J: Well, Shirlyn asked for advice on how to deal with her issues.

Me: Why you? Rebecca would have been a much better choice.

J: True. But Rebecca's mouth is way bigger than mine. Literally and metaphorically.

Me: Funny.

J: Anyway I just told her there's nothing wrong with having fuck buddies. Just need to find the right guy for it, and of course the right situation.

J: She asked if I had anyone to recommend.

J: Of course I said Darren. Hahahaha.

Me: Sure.

J: I mean I said I'll ask Darren if he knew anyone.

J: Well… he kind of said he didn't really know anyone at the moment who might fit the criteria… but he did suggest your common friend though.

Me: EoS?

J: I don't know how many other common friends you have. So yes.

Me: He isn't interested.

J: Darren said he'd talk to him one day. They're supposed to have a gathering soon, once restrictions are eased. Think he's booking the bbq pit or something.

Me: Ah. Right. So Shirlyn just left just like that?

J: I guess so? Unless Darren already spoke to EoS? Maybe they're in another room somewhere and she's finding out if he's real or not. Hahahahaha.

J: So back to us… I don't care anymore. And I can't wait anymore.

Me: Yes. Somehow I can feel that too.

J: What?

Me: You're playing with my dick.

Jasmine had been subconsciously stroking me under my berms all this while when she was talking to me.

J: Oh oops.

Me: So… what now? We're a couple again?

J: I would want that.

Me: And what about the rest of them?

J: It's your choice if you still want to sleep with them.

J: Shirlyn has decided to let you go. You're only left with Nat. Good luck with that.

Me: Can't you talk to her?

J: And say what? Get your filthy hands off my man?

Me: Oh, so I'm your man now?

J: Kind of? Don't you want to be?

Me: I do.

J: Well, good luck with Nat then. It's like so hard for her to find someone with an average cock and is willing to please.

Me: I don't know if you're being sarcastic.

J: I'm not. Plus she only wants to do it with people both her and Darren knows. So weird.

Me: Effectively eliminated all her choices.

J: And I thought EoS would be a good choice for her too. Since he's married too right. And they know each other for so long.

Me: She said he's too big.

J: Then you really must be super average.

Me: Yeah.

J: Well, I'm going to shower. Then I'm going to fuck you till it breaks.

Me: What???

J: Just kidding. But I'm going to shower. You better be prepared to pleasure me this entire weekend.

Me: Of course. Not a problem.

I didn't join her in the shower as I had already showered and she didn't drag me in with her anyway.

I didn't know what this meant now. If I was going to be with Jasmine, I needed to find a way to stop with Natasha. Based on what Jasmine said, it probably wouldn't be easy. And she didn't seem like she was opposed to the idea of me continuing to be Natasha's fucktoy.

I guess time would tell.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

I guess time would tell.
Better than Thomas Hardy. So many unexpected twists and also the thing that draws me back to SBY.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

S: Well, have fun then.

She left the room.

I think I could hear her heartbreak.

Feels kinda sad for her.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

At the rate Mark is going, he might end up losing all of them.
Previously when Jasmine wasn't sure if she wanted to be exclusive with him, so let him have all the other women concurrently.
What prompted her to want to spend the weekend with him, subconsciously, it's because she wanted others to know Mark is hers.
Whether Nat can let go or not, has no bearing on Mark. If he's serious about Jasmine, it won't be that hard to leave Nat alone.
Anyway, it's just a all mixed up and twisted relationship Mark is in.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Congrats to TS. Finally 修成正果.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after so long finally eh?
Old 02-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, TS did want this. Hope it stays as a healthy relationship for their sake, albeit with an open-mind for the occasional 3P/4P.
Old 02-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

I don't think anyone expects a continuation of the story of the surprise staycation with Jasmine, so I'll just update on what's been happening.

The staycation was relaxing. Shirlyn had thoughtfully chosen all the relaxing bath bombs for Jasmine and I. Or perhaps they had gone shopping together, I'd never know. We both went back to work feeling refreshed and looking forward to the next long weekend.

Shirlyn had truly decided to let me go. Whether she found another FB, or even a boyfriend, I'd never know. Perhaps Darren had successfully convinced EoS to come out of his shell, and he was giving her the time of her life. At work, our interactions were purely professional, even at lunch. If she was upset or sad, she really didn't show it. But the one thing that was certain was that she and Jasmine were closer than ever now, for reasons unknown to me.

Work was bad as usual, as after Covid, both Kate and Rebecca's work performance dropped drastically. Perhaps they were still recovering from the effects, but both of them were so lethargic it was like seeing zombies in the office. As usual, I covered their tasks as much as I could, even staying way past working hours just to clear their stuff.

Needless to say, I moved back to Jasmine's place. I think my parents were more or less used to me being around for a couple of months, then disappearing, then coming back. I guess at their age, and my age, they didn't really bother about what I did anymore, as long as it made me happy.

Strangely enough, even though I moved back in, we weren't having sex multiple times a day, but we did every other couple things, like going out for meals, walking around the estate, eating too much Ben & Jerry's while watching TV. We only got intimate over the weekends.

I bet Natasha was secretly pleased that I had moved back, and Jasmine had practically invited her over to use me one weekend. I did have a chat with Natasha about it, and she said she didn't really know what was going on between us, but Jasmine knew what she was doing. The mere fact that she had invited her over was some sort of acceptance of the arrangement for now I guess.

Darren organized a BBQ at the next long weekend, and we all met on Saturday night. With the restrictions lifted, the place was packed to the max, and Darren practically invited everybody.

I did see EoS at the BBQ. He looked well, but mostly kept to himself and the group of guy friends. I didn't even see him talking to Natasha, but Darren did introduce him to Jasmine, Alicia and Felicia. Shirlyn popped by for a short while as well, but I didn't see them talk at all. Perhaps my imagination was running wild and nothing was happening between them after all.

There was too much food and alcohol and by 9 plus we were all pretty high. I headed out the side gate with Jasmine to take a smoke and we bumped into EoS and another guy there. They were about done with the cigarettes so we didn't chat.

After our sticks we headed back in and realised that the other girls had disappeared. We went to look for Darren.

Me: Hey where did everyone go?

D: They went back up already. Alicia said she drank too much, Felicia's taking care of her.

Me: Oh.

J: Hang on. Even Nat is gone. And some guys are missing.

D: Ah. Nat is probably raping Jason. Haha.

D: Shirlyn left already. So did EoS.

J: They left together?

D: I'm not sure.

Me: Did you introduce them?

D: I introduced him to everyone. Without him, I wouldn't have existed in your story.

Me: I see.

D: Maybe marriage really changed him. He didn't even drink more than a cup. Said he's driving.

J: I guess marriage does change people.

D: Nah. Look at Jason. He practically fucks anything that moves even though he's married.

D: But you know they say a leopard cannot change his spots.

J: What are you implying?

D: Maybe EoS is secretly meeting Shirlyn. Or maybe he's upstairs with Alicia and Felicia.

Me: That would be interesting. Why are you still here then?

D: Well somebody has to clear up right? I'm being a considerate neighbour.

J: Eh. I'm seriously curious now.

Me: About what?

J: Where is EoS and what is he doing right now.

Me: Erm. Maybe we shouldn't be busybodies.

J: Right.

We helped Darren pack up the remaining food and brought it back to his place. Surprisingly, Natasha wasn't home, even though Darren was sure she was raping Jason.

D: Ah. Then my suspicions were correct.

D: Don't go home yet. I suspect they're all there.

Me: Who?

D: Just don't go home.

J: I think I know what's happening.

I felt like I was an idiot for not catching what was going on.

J: Everyone's at my place having an orgy.

Me: Oh.

J: You wanna join them ah?

Me: No?

D: You guys are welcome to chill here.

He took out a couple more beers from the fridge. I declined, but Jasmine took one.

We sat on his sofa chatting till past midnight. In different circumstances, I guess we would be having our own threesome right here since Darren had sent the kids to their grandparents place. And Natasha still wasn't home.

D: Wow. That's surprising.

Me: What is?

D: It's over 2 hours. And they're still at it.

Me: I thought I read somewhere EoS can last as long as the third Lord of the Rings movie.

D: HAHAHAHAHA! Ok. I didn't really read his story. Did he really say that?

D: Ok that explains it then.

J: So I guess we head back in an hour's time?

Me: I'm skeptical about what is supposedly going on.

J: Only one way to find out.

Jasmine dialled Shirlyn and put her on speaker.

J: You're asleep?

S: Yes? It's been a long week. And I drank too much.

J: Oh. Ok. Glad you're home safe.

S: Yeah. Took a Grab.

J: Ok. Good night then.

She hung up.

J: Ok. That leaves Nat, Alicia and Felicia, EoS and Jason.

D: Nat's definitely with Jason. She has some issues with EoS.

J: That would mean EoS is with Alicia and Felicia.

Me: That's a bold assumption.

D: You never know.

J: Urgh. Does that mean Nat is using my bed. With Jason?

D: Sorry about that. Will get her to wash the sheets. Haha.

Darren brought out a Jack Daniels and coke. I declined again, but Jasmine joined him. Maybe I should talk to her about binge drinking one day.

It was nearing 1am and Natasha still wasn't back.

Me: Aren't you worried at all?

D: No? Should I be? Nat knows her limits. And from what I hear, you aren't really sleeping with her much these days now that you're back together.

J: Hey… I didn't disallow it. It's him.

D: She probably raped Jason to death and is trying to dump the body now.

J: Maybe she moved on to EoS.

D: Highly unlikely.

J: Maybe EoS got raped to death by Alicia and Felicia and now they're trying to dump the body.

D: That sounds more likely.

Me: Maybe we should just go over and find out?

D: Yeah. Good idea. I probably should drag Nat home.

They finished their drinks and we headed over to Jasmine's place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1