The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pencilbox80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New PT List 2022

Is it open on Sat and SUn?
Old 05-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencilbox80 View Post
Is it open on Sat and SUn?
Yes, open 7 days a week.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I understand H24 will have 2 vacant rooms soon as the WLs indicated wanna give up for good. Since the reopening of PT..... their business was not good and barely able to cover their rental & expenses.

There is already a waiting list for their rooms and dunno which lucky WLs the AV will pick as replacement.
Their business not good is also because of the okt sitting at the front. People who don’t want to use TraceTogether will avoid there, cos he will force them to use TraceTogether.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Their business not good is also because of the okt sitting at the front. People who don’t want to use TraceTogether will avoid there, cos he will force them to use TraceTogether.
Still need to use TraceTogether? For what ?
Old 06-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Still need to use TraceTogether? For what ?
As the army will say, its called "on the wrong ball"
Old 06-02-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
If OKT isn't around can just go in. If your regular is inside H24 then LLST lor
Old 06-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Apparently cause red lights district need to. At least based on what okt and the fl says. Just that h4 and h10, the okt never sit there, and leave it to the go to “handle”.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
If OKT isn't around can just go in. If your regular is inside H24 then LLST lor
So people change lor. Never go to h24 liao.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apparently cause red lights district need to. At least based on what okt and the fl says. Just that h4 and h10, the okt never sit there, and leave it to the go to “handle”.
Well, if that is the case then whole geylang should also implement.. but none of the houses do.. Lol..
Old 06-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Well, if that is the case then whole geylang should also implement.. but none of the houses do.. Lol..
So h24 okt brought it upon himself and the fl lor
Old 06-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When was your last visit there? According to him he has stopped doing that since few weeks ago. He only stop those smokers and vapers from entering.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
When was your last visit there? According to him he has stopped doing that since few weeks ago. He only stop those smokers and vapers from entering.
Yup went few weeks ago.. no need to scan...but he sit there lah.. just walk pass him will do
Old 06-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

how many in h24
Old 06-02-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Yup went few weeks ago.. no need to scan...but he sit there lah.. just walk pass him will do
I did not know. No wonder I scanned he can't be bothered. He should take the poster down lol
Old 07-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Yes,went down there last week no need to scan anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1