The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-02-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Guys, this is confirm genuine FR, I benefited a lot from FR in this post to identify good FL (when see fake FR you can skip the FL) so I would like to contribute too.

MANGO from THE GENTLEMEN CLUB24
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=916670

- Discreet apartment in East area, quite convenient for car but not so for public transport, no check in at all, shared toilet with another FL, apartment and toilet cleanliness are ok

Looks: 10/10
- 100% same as photo, the best look FL so far to me, with super light makeup she looks like the 校花 in the secondary school that you imagine to fuck with

Boobs: 9/10
- Enhanced B or C cup, not very firm but also not super soft, cute small little nipples, nice to play with but I feel she is not very sensitive on the boobs

Body: 10/10
- Slim build, small waist, very smooth skin, I did not notice any tattoo, however if you like slightly meaty then you may find her too slim

French: 9/10
- She can French, maybe would not initiate but if you French her she will French passionately with you

BBBJ: 8/10
- A lot of tongue action while doing BBBJ, she will also lick you ball, can go very long if you don't stop her, however for comfort level I can only give 8/10, suction is a bit strong to me (some ppl may like that)

Pussy: 10/10
- Shaved but can see a bit hair up there, no taste/smell, given her popularity I originally don't want to eat the abalone for long but I eat for quite long in the end, feel the "youth" smell there, also looking at her face and eat the abalone I feel very shiok

FJ: 9/10
- She seems to enjoy it and will move her ass to fuck you back in all position, the pussy is also tight so can kiap the dick nicely, a bit dry during the session so we use KY

GFE: 7/10
- She can speak not bad mandarin and ok english so communication wise is quite ok, but I do sense her accumulated tiredness as she is always fully booked everyday and after few weeks surely tired, this I can understand. I even offer to take a nap with her for 10-15min between the shots. I just feel that she is not the warm kind, she helped to "shower me" holding shower head on one hand and apply shower gel on another kind kind, not much action in shower. When I ask if can finger her she just say 随便... She gave me the young goddess girl in school vibe which is quite a new experience to me but that also means GFE is not really strong

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Not really, I prefer someone who is more warm to me but her look is really good which give me another kind of experience, heard 8 FEB is her last day anyway
Old 06-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

May from flirtygirls

Looks 9/10 young pretty cheerful

Body 9/10 slim petite and smooth skin

French 8.5/10 can fight and her tongue skill is good

Bbbj 9/10 great suction with hand motion and quite wet too

Pussy 9/10 tight and no KY needed when bonk as she loves to be paint

Gfe 10/10 she can speak well English so communicate is not a problem

Fj 9/10 she can accommodate to all request from stand up doggy to carry up , used up all the space in the room, her moan is stero type and best is bonking her missionary while grabbing both her boobs

Once went I gonna cum , took off the rubber and shot all my armies on her face and some landed in her mouth

Rtf her yesterday and this time she's more intense with her way towards me, gfe Gao Gao and and more ting tong then the previous time..she ride me and her pussy muscle can really hold tight on my 2nd ic ...damn tight and wet ...suck me wet too shiok
Old 06-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hoverwaffle is Cool - loads of Potential

Tina - Seduction

https://sammy.guru/showthr...highlight=tina

Face: 8.5/10 give and take if minus make up still look decent.
Boobs: 9/10 handful when grab, soft and nice to teh.
Body: 9/10 nice figure and sexy, Thai tan skin tone.

Service: 9.5/10

Her service is good. Started off with a little teasing with Frenching and then out of nowhere when she hit my cock area. Her was bbbj was great, she licks the balls near your thigh area felt like heaven. After that I painted and her moan like stereo sound while her pussy pulsating with small leaks of juice. No smell, taste wise was nice.

After 20 mins for for play when to fucking. Very accommodating in the my position. Not to mention her moan sounds so sexy. After the deed we lie down beside each other like lovers.

Overall good bonk with her will be back again if have the time.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Connie from Erotic Secrets

tldr: very cute petite syt commando in bed. not for boob lovers.
Photo taken yesterday (got approval from girl and okt)

okt - 10/10 as usual
room - usual G playground, very crowded run into many other bros at the staircase, guess the place is like an open secret at this point.
looks - 9/10 25yr old syt, long hair, round glasses. can pass off as those chinese streamer.
body - very small n petite, 40kg, airport runway chest with perky tits. Think all her boob fats went to her ass. skin is a little bit loose, think from losing weight but still good.
bj - good
fj - 10/10 amazing. in my years of chionging i think she is top 5 in terms of aggressiveness in bed. Very very good rider, have to try to believe.
french - yes, playful
gfe - 10/10 speaks english and didn't use phone. very service oriented. offered me thai mango snacks and talked about her love for liverpool football team. i think bros can easily get kc by her. deserve good tip. rtf-worthy.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Pitch - FlirtyGirls

I agree with previous FR that says she does look a little like a viet girl.. When she's on the bed with you.. Shes as fair and me.. Not Virt Fair but Thai Fair..

Character wise is rather bubbly.. If you understand the Thai term "Act Belle" she does that..

Open door, she wears a body tight dress, can clearly see the rounds of her tits.. 100% for boob lovers.. 100% natural.. She's not slim but have meats at the right places... Nice for cuddles and such..

Once paid up.. And the dress is out, boy was I excited to see the natural tits.. Been sometime you get naturals.. Went to shower.. Shower was SOP with high attention to your bro..

On bed, action starts with cat bath.. And lotion you up for b2b.. Seeing your bro, between the twin peaks was amazing.. Capped BJ for me today, was okay.. Nothing to shout about.. After 2nd round of tits fucking.. She starts to help you to cap up.. And starts cowgirling.. Seeing thoes tits up and down was an amazing view.. Grabbing thoes soft yet firm tits was really and highlight.. Hard to explain.. Her tits not thoes saggy deflated ones la.. But of cuz big naturals sure will sag abit but still good.. Switching positions few times.. Then doggy was also amazing.. Her meaty ase was a view.. After nearing the point of no return.. I signal her for another round of boob fuck.. And finish off on her tits.. Only down point was she used tissue to block the top of breast in case COF.. Haha.. But still good experience..

Off to shower.. And I'm a happy man to leave.. Took 2 shots. But decided to leave after 1.

Name : Pitchy - Flirty girls
Looks : 7/10 won't reject one.. Looks viet-ish.. Fair girl..
Body : 6/10 Average GND body with some love handles..
Boobs : 8/10, confirm naturals with not so big alores.. I seen bigger.. Hers fits her tits size.. And quite normal for naturals..
Shower: 6/10 SOP, if only there's shower action with the tits it will be great..
Catbath :6/10 SOP nothing special
BJ : 6/10, SOP
B2b and Boobfuck : 10/10 she knows how to use them.. Get her to kneel by the bed and do JAV style was the correct thing to do..
FJ : 7+1/10, willingness to please.. And highlight was seeing her naturals and grabbing them while cowgirl and doggy..
RTF : likely yes? But got so many choices now in market.. But Bro OKT never fails to deliver..

Overall : Value E Cup Natural Bonk.. Definetely worth a try..

Edit : adding tits pic with permission..

Also.. Bro that gave the bad FR, I heard bad things about you.. Special studded condoms, she already tried to accommodate.. But ask for things she dont allow abit over la..

Last edited by kyorind; 06-02-2023 at 02:59 PM. Reason: adding photo..
Old 06-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 16
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Club Friday Mina

Okt: smooth booking as usual
Look: have to say there is a resemblance of jade rasif but a shorter version. Won't reject.
Body: Slim but not 0 fat slim kind. Definitely well maintained body. Tits to die for. Enhanced yet feel natural and small.
Bbbj: Good. She will alternate btw fast and slow.
Fj: expert rider and I almost cum and she came multiple times. Changed to missionary and while sucking the tits to finish my shot.
Gfe: lots of kisses and frenching while we carass each other body. Easy communication as she was very bubbly.
Rtf: I dun rtf often but she is definitely worth going.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goldielocks12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mila Onesiam
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=...2#post22033282

OKT : clear instructions
Location: far from train and need to walk far. But very safe place. Drive or taxi will be easier
Looks : same like pictures, just little darker due to filter. If like modern, fashonable type, she is the one. Look like local malay.
Body : if u like meat and curves, she is perfect. If like model thin, look else where
BBBJ : good
French: lock lips entire session.Cant stop frenching
FJ : can change many positions, wet easy. Butt is 100% made for doggy
GFE : english is quite good. Feel like real gf throughout. (But maybe she doesnt treat everyone the same.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmytea View Post
https://sammy.guru/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Cherry - Lust366

Looks: 9/10 Like I mentioned, she's has Korean SYT (the pretty ones la) features
Boobs: B-C cupper. I'm 90% positive that they're natural cos They're really soft & great to fondle. Can't feel any silicon @ all
Body: 9/10 She's quite tall, arnd 1.66m I guess. Well proportioned in every aspect. Neither too slim nor fat,
Frenching: 10/10 She sure speaks her French Gd! Tongue war immediately after we reveal in our birthday suits.
Catbath: Slow & sensual licking up & down, while stroking my rod. Focusing alot on my nipps.
BBBJ: 8/10 Kept giggling while doing it.
Painting: Allowed. Can tell that she's very sensitive as she'll shudder & moan softly when I lick & suck her G-spot.
FJ: 8/10 Nice & tight as I thrusted slowly into her. She's very tight down
This is the fakest FR ive ever seen in my life....

Bros have been warned lol
Old 06-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Goldielocks12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mila Onesiam
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=...2#post22033282

OKT : clear instructions
Looks : same like pictures, just little darker due to filter. If like modern, fashonable type, she is the one. Look like local malay.
Body : if u like meat and curves, she is perfect. If like model thin, look else where
BBBJ : good
French: lock lips entire session.Cant stop frenching
FJ : can change many positions, wet easy. Butt is 100% made for doggy
GFE : english is quite good. Feel like real gf throughout. (But maybe she doesnt treat everyone
Old 06-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi hi Rollypolly OKT please bring back Liza plsssss
Old 06-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Connie ES

https://sammy.guru/showthr...ghlight=Connie

Look: 8/10 look young and soft spoken
Body: 10/10 slim and no fat
Boob: 10/10 boob is A, not for boob lover, I like small boob
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 10/10 very shiok
Paint: can paint but I never try
FJ: 10/10 accommodate to all position and she enjoy it as well
GFE: 10/10 very good, she also help to give me head massage
RTF: Definitely
Old 06-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammy.guru/showthr...ghlight=sprite

Sprite - Sexhouse69

Look: 8.5/10 Actual person looks alot prettier, have the young and fresh look.

Body: 8.5/10 slightly meaty but looks good.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B with firm and nice shape.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 One of the best covering whole shaft and tried to DT. Keep caressing the balls which I like. Lots of saliva also.

French: 8/10 allowed

FJ: 9/10 good in bed, very active and intense session with her. Solid and nice moaning too.

GFE: 9/10 Always Smiling and trying to please
Old 06-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

lowosi60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=917829

Honey

First time visit easy booking process

Looks: she look even more cute when meet her in person., young xmm feel

Body nice curves with smooth skin.

Boobs decent Bs with sensitive nips, just kissing and squeezing a little gets her high and horny

Catbath slowly kiss your body and suck your nips giving you chills

Bbbj Strong suction with DT, licking and gently sucking balls.

Fj Did her missionary, doggy and cow girl. Moans were highly seductive. Best part was her cowgirl. Rode like a champ. I took a while to come but she just kept going until she came first. Took over missionary to finish.

GFE soft spoken, pretty smile, and always made sure i am comfortable. Turn down the lights before doing the deed to set the mood and caresses your body gently. Like making love to a gf, no commercial feel

Overall I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it
Old 06-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

lowosi60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=917829

Honey

First time visit easy booking process

Looks: she look even more cute when meet her in person., young xmm feel

Body nice curves with smooth skin.

Boobs decent Bs with sensitive nips, just kissing and squeezing a little gets her high and horny

Catbath slowly kiss your body and suck your nips giving you chills

Bbbj Strong suction with DT, licking and gently sucking balls.

Fj Did her missionary, doggy and cow girl. Moans were highly seductive. Best part was her cowgirl. Rode like a champ. I took a while to come but she just kept going until she came first. Took over missionary to finish.

GFE soft spoken, pretty smile, and always made sure i am comfortable. Turn down the lights before doing the deed to set the mood and caresses your body gently. Like making love to a gf, no commercial feel

Overall I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it!
Old 06-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plummomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammy.guru/showthr...highlight=bebe

Bebe From Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 she have the alluring beauty, suits my type. Ymmv.

Body: 9/10 slim petite lady, figure is good.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B cup neh neh, soft and bouncy.

Bbbj: 8/10 can DT and duration is long. Good suction.

Fj: 9/10 can ride can grind can open her leg wide wide for deeper penetration. Accommodating and also very skilful.

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1