The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute
[True story] Making my maid pay for her mistakes

May 2022

This story starts off from May 2022 when I first employed my current maid for my parents. I admit I was employing based on what my dick and eyes wanted, and not what was the best fit for the job. My father had shortlisted a stout, dark and English speaking maid that filled all the criterias but failed on the looks department. She was built like a tank - 63kgs at 143cm - I had to hide my disappointment when I met her face to face.

During the interview, a young 27 year old maid caught my eye. She was wearing a V-neck that showed some cleavage as she swept the floor of the maid agency, and I could see that she was packing some goodies underneath, along with her petite frame. I enquired about her, and found out that she was a transfer who just got rejected for her lack of experience. Once again thinking with my penis, I told the maid agent that I'll be willing to take up the young transfer in lieu of the old tank. Sumati was Javanese, and spoke little English. While she had a small mole on her right edge of her bottom lip, her skin was relatively unblemished and fair.

It took three weeks for Sumati to complete the following administration and arrive at my house. Giving her the first day to settle in, she took the chance to do her laundry. Quite uncharacteristic of Indons, she had changed and was dressed in a white tank top and FBT bottoms as she worked. I showed her her room and bathroom, and gave her some simple instructions for the week ahead before returning to work.

When I returned at night around 3am, I took a quick gander of her laundry from earlier that day - her bras was mainly push ups, with lace trimmings, and her panties mainly lacy - both mostly white, pastel blue and pink. The sight of the cushioning inside her bra gave me a slight erection, as I imagined how her breasts would feel cupped in my hands. As I opened the front door and walked past the passage way to the stairs leading up to my room, a light seeping from the kitchen sliding door made me curious.

As I approached silently, I glanced through the crack and saw Sumati with her back towards the door. Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.

In my fury, I started calling the maid agent's mobile number, when Sumati got on her knees and begged me not to go through with the call. From my perspective, seeing her on her knees with her shorts halfway down, I had other plans. I pointed to my rising erection, and pointed once downwards and again to my phone. Sumati got the message, and started to tear as she unzipped my pants. I hung up the call before it got through, and decided to let her fate depend on her performance.

Seeing Sumati's tears streaming and saliva running while she sucked was a turn on, and combined with her somewhat passable technique, I came quite shortly after. As it had been a dry spell for me, I could feel myself firing quite a few bursts, and as Sumati tried to pull away, I grabbed her ponytail and forced it to stay - with her tremors inducing even more ejaculations.

As I finished, I pulled her tank up to wipe my penis clean, and cupped one hand over her breast, squeezing it tight and flicking her nipples with my fingers. I told her to clean up herself and the kitchen, and went to bed a very happy man.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [True story] Making my maid pay for her mistakes

True story? Looking fkrward to more

Trade what?
Old 06-02-2023, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.""

What was she doing actually? I am confused?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 06-02-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.""

What was she doing actually? I am confused?
From a former maid agent, there is a belief that feeding the employer rice mixed with condensation from lady parts can make them subservient to the maid
Old 06-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

For a moment, I thought the maid was trying to put her menstrual blood inside the food.

Luckily that's not the case.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
For a moment, I thought the maid was trying to put her menstrual blood inside the food.

Luckily that's not the case.
there has been extreme cases of this when the woman lace the man's food with her menstrual blood.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Wah nasi kangkang
Old 06-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
From a former maid agent, there is a belief that feeding the employer rice mixed with condensation from lady parts can make them subservient to the maid
Omg, that's so gross if my parents are eating it.

If it's me and she tells me beforehand that she's going to drip her juice into my food, I'll just take it as some kinky shit and I've done worse.

But also good lah, 24/7 sex available and from a maid. I just got a new part time to replace an old one and i know, it's great.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
3am or 3pm?

Got maid cook rice at 3am??

Quote:
May 2022

This story starts off from May 2022 when I first employed my current maid for my parents. I admit I was employing based on what my dick and eyes wanted, and not what was the best fit for the job. My father had shortlisted a stout, dark and English speaking maid that filled all the criterias but failed on the looks department. She was built like a tank - 63kgs at 143cm - I had to hide my disappointment when I met her face to face.

During the interview, a young 27 year old maid caught my eye. She was wearing a V-neck that showed some cleavage as she swept the floor of the maid agency, and I could see that she was packing some goodies underneath, along with her petite frame. I enquired about her, and found out that she was a transfer who just got rejected for her lack of experience. Once again thinking with my penis, I told the maid agent that I'll be willing to take up the young transfer in lieu of the old tank. Sumati was Javanese, and spoke little English. While she had a small mole on her right edge of her bottom lip, her skin was relatively unblemished and fair.

It took three weeks for Sumati to complete the following administration and arrive at my house. Giving her the first day to settle in, she took the chance to do her laundry. Quite uncharacteristic of Indons, she had changed and was dressed in a white tank top and FBT bottoms as she worked. I showed her her room and bathroom, and gave her some simple instructions for the week ahead before returning to work.

When I returned at night around 3am, I took a quick gander of her laundry from earlier that day - her bras was mainly push ups, with lace trimmings, and her panties mainly lacy - both mostly white, pastel blue and pink. The sight of the cushioning inside her bra gave me a slight erection, as I imagined how her breasts would feel cupped in my hands. As I opened the front door and walked past the passage way to the stairs leading up to my room, a light seeping from the kitchen sliding door made me curious.

As I approached silently, I glanced through the crack and saw Sumati with her back towards the door. Her buttocks were bare, with her shorts pulled around her knees, squatting bare bottomed over a steaming pot of white rice she just cooked. I was quite enraged with what she was doing - years of maid employment had come with such tales - and the audacity that she was doing it on her first day here. As I slid the door open, Sumati backed away rapidly, trying to pull up the shorts with one hand, with the hand reaching back for support as she stood with fright, kicking over the pot of rice in progress.

In my fury, I started calling the maid agent's mobile number, when Sumati got on her knees and begged me not to go through with the call. From my perspective, seeing her on her knees with her shorts halfway down, I had other plans. I pointed to my rising erection, and pointed once downwards and again to my phone. Sumati got the message, and started to tear as she unzipped my pants. I hung up the call before it got through, and decided to let her fate depend on her performance.

Seeing Sumati's tears streaming and saliva running while she sucked was a turn on, and combined with her somewhat passable technique, I came quite shortly after. As it had been a dry spell for me, I could feel myself firing quite a few bursts, and as Sumati tried to pull away, I grabbed her ponytail and forced it to stay - with her tremors inducing even more ejaculations.

As I finished, I pulled her tank up to wipe my penis clean, and cupped one hand over her breast, squeezing it tight and flicking her nipples with my fingers. I told her to clean up herself and the kitchen, and went to bed a very happy man.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
3am or 3pm?

3am to avoid getting caught. 3pm my parents up and about she can't do her stuff as my dad handles the cooking. My kitchen is on level one so it's pretty isolated (noise wise) for her to do her stuff.

It's a norm for my household to leftover rice each meal so I guess she wanted to blend it with the existing stock in the fridge.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro fanks

up you 19 points

good to point out nasi kang kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Wah nasi kangkang
Old 06-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro donut88

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donut88 again.

bro fanks has already pointed out - nasi kang kang.

What is nasi kangkang?
Nasi kangkang (also known as nasi tangas) literally translates to "squat rice".

Very apt.

According to folklore, it is a black magic love potion created by bomohs (Malay witch doctors).

The stories often involve a woman, usually a scorned wife, cooking a pot of rice for her husband. After that, she will squat over the steaming bowl - bottom naked - and let her sweat, fluids, and condensate drip down into the rice.

Finally, she stirs it vigorously and serves it to her unsuspecting husband.

In some cases, the woman would be instructed by the bomoh to add other 'ingredients' into the mix, like fingernails or faecal matter.

When the target eats the nasi kangkang, he is thought to be under the woman's control and can never leave her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
3am or 3pm?

Old 06-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Btw what's her cup size?
Old 06-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Knn u mean she was steaming her pussy with the cooked rice?

I almost tot she wanted to pang sai into the rice and mixed it like chocolate rice for her employer to eat.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Wah nasi kangkang
Upz you +16 for spot on, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1