The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: GLH?

Quote:
Originally posted by RedDrag0n
GLH = Glenseagle Hospital?
Go Lick Hamid
Girl Leave Home
Geylang Last House

sure or not ?? hospital where got this kind of thing
Old 11-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!
Went to MY on 2/11 and ask for ann but too bad she is not in that day. Saw some posting abt her , lao chio and good service.
Anyway, take a look inside and find it is too open. Will try again and post a FR here. Anyone her try ann b4?
Old 12-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her.
In any case, thanks for the great FR.

leek
hi Leekme,

I finally tried XY yesterday. So in 1 week I tried both XY & XN.

What's the different between the 2.
XY is definately more daring in her services, give me bare BJ, allow me to pull down her blouse to squeeze her tits. Later she climb on the bed to hug me & kiss me.
Cannot tahan long, I ask her to use her 2 thigh to rub my cock. Both lying side way on the bed, like that her thigh could do the rubbing on my cock, in a short while I shot my load on her thigh, making her thigh very messy & sticky.
The next half hour she did a very good leg massage for me.
XY do not have as nice butt to touch as XN. XN wears g-string, very firm, smooth & nice to grab butt, XN allows fingering.

Both have their good points, depending what you're looking for.
Old 12-11-2002, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joe3613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, i was there last evening ard 630pm to 730pm. was outside bioing beauty shop and the one nxt to it. Seen a couple of nice gals coming out frm beauty. saw a couple guys looking ard the area...are u guys frm the forum as well. 2 guys with specs. a guy with bermudas...it's pretty obvious these ppl are checking out their place before going in for the kill. So i pull up my courage and masuklah.
instead of 2 saw 3 gals there select one of them. sorry forgotten abt the name
But wow nice and kinky service but it's pretty dark in there with the television on. so whatever noise i make...it'll be overlapped

So they start massaging and as usual sop (it's my first time doing a HJ). Nice and slow....ruba ruba her neh neh was great!!!!

will be going back again. total damage 50 inclusive of simple massage which i couldn't care. heheheh

* but guys dun flame me. will i get hiv or other stds via hj? feeling scared but willing to go back anytime!

cheers!
Old 12-11-2002, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Wah, bro, your session sounds more song than mine. Got BBBJ some more!!! Don't you agree that XY voice sucks? It really doesn't match her ice beauty look.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
hi Leekme,

I finally tried XY yesterday. So in 1 week I tried both XY & XN.

What's the different between the 2.
XY is definately more daring in her services, give me bare BJ, allow me to pull down her blouse to squeeze her tits. Later she climb on the bed to hug me & kiss me.
Cannot tahan long, I ask her to use her 2 thigh to rub my cock. Both lying side way on the bed, like that her thigh could do the rubbing on my cock, in a short while I shot my load on her thigh, making her thigh very messy & sticky.
The next half hour she did a very good leg massage for me.
XY do not have as nice butt to touch as XN. XN wears g-string, very firm, smooth & nice to grab butt, XN allows fingering.

Both have their good points, depending what you're looking for.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:57 PM
Samster

giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Wah, bro, your session sounds more song than mine. Got BBBJ some more!!! Don't you agree that XY voice sucks? It really doesn't match her ice beauty look.

Leek
Yes, XY don't have nice voice, but who cares.
I enjoy shooting on her thigh, shiok man.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:50 PM
Samster

leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Bro, do you think XY will agree to a FJ session outside MY? I hinted her but she act blur. Then I called her several times, before I can ask her I realize I made a big mistake, her voice sounds so bad that it turned me off, and not to mention about asking for FJ anymore. Maybe if I see her I will focus more on her looks than voice, hence can get me excited.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
Yes, XY don't have nice voice, but who cares.
I enjoy shooting on her thigh, shiok man.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:54 PM
dragon8866

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
So xy and xn are both above 30 yrs old?
Old 12-11-2002, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to MY on 11/11 and tried XY she is friendly ,
very daring .

Agreed that there is no privacy but very exciting as u
must not be shy to enjoy as I was given the last chair and the reflection is on the hairdressing glass , well who cares pull down her bra and suck her nipple .

U have to imagine that nobody is around and ignore everybody there .

Inclusive massage & HJ total = 42

Have to remind all cheongster please do not spoilt the market by paying at a higher premium .

We have to maintain the price so that everyone can enjoy without having to pay higher $$$ .
Old 12-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Bro, do you think XY will agree to a FJ session outside MY? I hinted her but she act blur. Then I called her several times, before I can ask her I realize I made a big mistake, her voice sounds so bad that it turned me off, and not to mention about asking for FJ anymore. Maybe if I see her I will focus more on her looks than voice, hence can get me excited.

Leek
I don't think she does FJ outside MY.
I did ask her also, but she turn down my offer.
Old 12-11-2002, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
So xy and xn are both above 30 yrs old?
Looks like late 20's to early 30's.
Seriously is very worth for $42, can finger, touch everywhere, bj from XY etc.
Old 13-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: GLH?

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro...you acting blur or what?
GLH = GoldXX LandXXXX HotXX

Get it?
No lah...i think he meant Geylang Langsai Hotel......
Old 17-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Besides XY & XN, another younger lady is Ah Mei. The older ones are Anne(in-service for more than a year), Ah Cat and Ah Qi. Ah Qi does the hair-cut & hair-wash. Ah Cat is the thin & short one with golden hair and very friendly. There are a few regular Senior Citizen customers. You must be very lucky to get the VIP bed (right behind the shop). It is another kind of experience other than going to Geylang for proper zeroing and firing practice.
Old 17-11-2002, 08:44 PM
Samster

Last week finally cannot tahan went down to look for my beauty XY. My's business is freaking good. From one glance I see that all the barber chairs are taken, needless to say the bed. Somemore got 2 or 3 bros waiting in line. Saw XY, ever so attractive, wearing a very short seductive skirt, working of course. Lady boss grap hold of my arm, ask me to take a sit and wait for 30 mins!!!! Crazy, ask me to sit there and watch my beloved XY serve another gentleman (maybe one of you bros here), while I swallow seliva. How can any man tahan! Regret a little recommending XY to bros, but later regained my senses, got good lobang must be generous and share! NVM, find excuse left MY and went to MJM. Hope you guys enjoyed XY.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by pig40
Besides XY & XN, another younger lady is Ah Mei. The older bones are Anne(in-service for more than a year), Ah Cat and Ah Qi. Ah Qi does the hair-cut & hair-wash. Ah Cat is the thin & short one with golden hair and very friendly. There are a few regular Senior Citizen customers. You must be very lucky to get the VIP bed (right behind the shop). It is another kind of experience other than going to Geylang for proper zeroing and firing practice.
Old 18-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally.....

Went to MJM for the 1st time over the weekend. very crowded. XY lead me to a chair and started to massage my head, sometimes pressing her boobs on my head! hehe. the massage is not worth mentioning and she ask whether wan to jerk off or not? i then realised that she wanna jerk me off at that place with 2 ah pek beside me, seemingly enjoying themselves too. so i ask "wah so open one eh?" XY: " nevermind one. dun need to be scared!"

while she doing me, alot of opening and closing of doors with bros coming in to ask for massage.... i din manage to take off her bra so just caress and touch touch. we ended up frenching and finally i cum with her tongue in my mouth! after that press here press there abit. then i notice one if the gal was lying on top of one of the ah pek and was making out. think they were kissing licking the hell out of each other. then i ask her to massage my shoulders and while doing that she press her boobs on my head again.... hehe so i just rest my head( the big one ) on her breast... wah....

times up. paid and left. was actually expecting some more from her so din give extra. wanna come back and try only if got the cubicle.

while i was there, 2 bro came in and wanna massage. but no space liao so boss ask them to come back after an hour. they say wait for fren then come again. haha isit anyone of u???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1