The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
NiteFinder: rule # 1: don't become hooked

Save it for another day / another girl ...
A timely reminder. I have bought a return trip air tix for the Visaya girl to Cebu (will she board the plane is another matter) and was also thinking of bringing her to other places.

Guess I have to think about it now. Sometimes need reminder from people like etsys who is an old bird in this field to pull me back from my dreamworld.

By the way, I guess the girl that Nitefinder encounter is the same one as you recommended to me? That one I scared ah not that she is lousy as a matter of fact, I have not even meet her before. Just afraid I am not up to her standard and stamina!
Old 21-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha View Post
A timely reminder. I have bought a return trip air tix for the Visaya girl to Cebu (will she board the plane is another matter) and was also thinking of bringing her to other places.
And I said why take coal to Manchester ??

Quote:
Guess I have to think about it now. Sometimes need reminder from people like etsys who is an old bird in this field to pull me back from my dreamworld.
That's the name of the game, unless you are lazy to open your field of vision and spread your wings .. and for me, I am more into 'friends' who can be more than fxxk, so they can company me to meet other friends, introduce others .. a time killing work, but somebody has to do the dirty work man ..

Quote:
By the way, I guess the girl that Nitefinder encounter is the same one as you recommended to me? That one I scared ah not that she is lousy as a matter of fact, I have not even meet her before. Just afraid I am not up to her standard and stamina!
No lah, different one .. and as I said, why do you think so much ? main thing is, you must be happy .. and don't fret much

Now for some fun .. about making girls happy !!!

A virile, middle aged Italian gentlemen named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he led her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?" Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."
Old 21-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Reason is once I reach Cebu at 0400hrs, I will go to Bohol immediately. So I doubt I can find a girl at 0500hrs in the morning. So thought of bringing her there loh.

Quote:
That's the name of the game, unless you are lazy to open your field of vision and spread your wings .. and for me, I am more into 'friends' who can be more than fxxk, so they can company me to meet other friends, introduce others .. a time killing work, but somebody has to do the dirty work man ..
I am not as charasmatic as you mah. So I do not have any contact or friends in PHP. So just have find myself loh. You did recommend me some but with suay luck, cannot meet all of them!

Quote:

No lah, different one .. and as I said, why do you think so much ? main thing is, you must be happy .. and don't fret much
After reading Nite experience, tempted to try that contact of yours liao since Nite enjoyed so much. This proves that your recommendation must be good.

I hope one day I can have a drink with you in MBC on me, just a cheap charlie way of saying thanks to you for all the godly advice.
Old 24-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NiteFinder is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Etsys is definately the man. Going to hanoi next week. You wouldn't have any contacts there as well right? Haha.
Old 24-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

A virile, middle aged Italian gentlemen named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman.

Things progressed to the point where he led her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?" Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."
LoL Nice joke

So many pages to read . Never been to manila before but will be joining another fren go manila later this week .

Any kind bros can recomend some 'die die must try' place to chiong ?
Old 24-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
wizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

I am in Manila now staying at Edsa Shangs. Any kind bros can pass contacts of gals for hotel call? Please kindly PM me and greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. got contact from bro stifler but no reply still from her.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

EDSA shang quite near MBC di ba?
FL extravaganza there man! Rated top in the world (after brazil apparently...)

Can go solo, it's fine, you'll come back with a hottie, or maybe even two!
Old 25-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizberg View Post
Hi bros,

I am in Manila now staying at Edsa Shangs. Any kind bros can pass contacts of gals for hotel call? Please kindly PM me and greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi bro, no offence but why stay cooped in the hotel when you can just look through the wealth of information here and get out there to check out the goods? Manila will NEVER run out of girls.

For starters, board the taxi and tell the driver "LA Cafe". Pick a girl you like, ask her to bring you around. You will either end up at Insomnia (near to LA Cafe) or some other local clubs. There's also EDSA Entertainment Complex for your pleasure. Just get out of the room.
Old 25-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, she checked with me early this morning if i referred you. as i said, she screens her calls/texts due to previous bad experience. but since you didn't give me your number, i wasn't able to advise her to not ignore you.

anyway, girl said she texted you already. pm me if that's not the case, i'll give her a call for you.

i have another contact who service quezon city areas. pm me if you want her number as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizberg View Post
Hi bros,

Old 25-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
EDSA shang quite near MBC di ba?
FL extravaganza there man! Rated top in the world (after brazil apparently...)

Can go solo, it's fine, you'll come back with a hottie, or maybe even two!
Ikaw Singapino? Edsa Shang is in Ortigas and MBC in Malate.
Old 25-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
wizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywizberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to all the inputs, my laptop very slow to load thus not able to digest the pages of information!

Furthermore, got full day of meeting plus dinner after that since yesterday plus today. So quite hard to get out to hunt around.

Was searching on MBC, is it the ex LA cafe? If so it is in malate right? Quite far from my hotel. Haha.
Old 25-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Am staying in Intercontinental Manila now. Is there any place near where i can just bonk and go?
Old 25-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eleo71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice one bro!
Old 25-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is from bro dota_pro in my PM box. Thought it'd be best if I answer here to all bros can benefit, esp the recent news I'm going to write below.
HI bro
afew places i gathered information :

Massage : Eustacia , phoenix

ESDA,MBC,harvana,Icon

Did i missed out any other nice place ?

If u know the charges can advise me . Thank you
Eustacia and Phoenix - aquarium style, both in Pasay Road, adjacent to Greenbelt. Damage about 3k - 1.5k room, 1.5k lady, small change for parking attendant & floor manager.

EDSA Ent Complex - bunch of bars/ktvs. I avoid this as most girls not my type. Other bros can shed better light on this.

MBC/LA - free for all, FLs galore. Same as EDSA, most not my type, but there are gems every so often. So far though, I only hit jackpot once there.

Havana, Icon - clubs and bars where the girls hangout.

Classmate, Air Force 1, Pegasus - if money is not an issue, these are the places to be. When I was posted in Manila few years ago, these are where we used to take our horny Jap clients. Be prepared to spend at least 15k peso per head (lil bro included!), but there's no question on the quality.

To all bros, I just got a text from a friend that many MPs have been closed since last week, including the long standing PDP in Makati. Apparently, a hard-hitting show did an expose and raided one of the popular MPs in Quezon, cameras filming with clients in view. I suggest bros avoid MPs for now to be safe, give it a week or two to settle down.

Be safe guys, and happy bonking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dota_pro View Post
LoL Nice joke

So many pages to read . Never been to manila before but will be joining another fren go manila later this week .

Any kind bros can recomend some 'die die must try' place to chiong ?
Old 25-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

Bro stifller

Thank You for the update . Upz u later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1