The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 03-03-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Definitely looks like her pic. Tried her when she was in the HV outlet. Very pretty but limited la. Cannot touch even her back. That was 2 or 3 years ago though. Now maybe less green
Bro, I would say is just part of the tactics, she for sure can be unlocked wan. 🤣🤣
Old 04-03-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AnnoyedAmos is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business is I tot just share and see if it helps.

4 months ago I have the sudden urge for good massage And release. Kept for quite long. My usual not available and my time schedule constraint to explore more. Walk in to Yxxx Kxxxx and just try my luck. In my house neighbourhood. First time there, and walk in, I can sense they are also careful. Assign the room nearest to the door. Overall nice small place, dimly lit but overall not bad ambience. Cleanliness also ok. Usual space pod shower in room and wait for my masseur Lily. $58 for one hour.

Once come in, she wearing mask, but I like immediately because she is skinny and petite. Looks with mask on acceptable.

So went for usual massage. I’m a massage person and I like her massage. Skinny skinny but got strength and you know she put in effort to do a good job. Second thing, I like her sunshine personality, always smiling when talking and just can feel positive vibes.

Eventually pop GQ, ok this one maybe abit daunting to some, $100 for HJ and auto roam everywhere.

Seeing I like her so far, I took the plunge and try, the most never return again. The whole process was nice, nothing to shout about but nice. I think because of the personality there is good GFE there. When she took off mask, no shock no surprise your chinese gnd looks, not Chio but won’t reject kind. Overall I feel that with her, I’ve been taken care of by her.

Till now it’s my 6th visit and some old bird will know, it become visiting a friend/gf and something in between. Usually I stick to the same one for quite some time.

Lily mid 30s but look like 28-29
Looks: 7. I rate bee from J wellness 8.5/9 so you guys agar agar yourself.
A cup pretty flat but I like. Her whole Body all slim.
GFE : 10 for me
Massage: 8 a key factor for my return. I need and like good massage

I can only vouch for Lily, never try other and don’t intend to..
Any other recommendations?
Old 04-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
If bros know ex forest spa that block, there’s a new Thai spa, tried it last wk, quite hard massage but soft handling of yr bro…able roam up inner n down outer…forgot the name of the ML but quite pretty, u can walk past they sit outside to eat n relax, self pick.
Ooo which level of the fast food block? Can pm me?
Old 04-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
Chance upon this beauty from Inner Mongolia in Wechat.
Called shop located at BMC to book 1hr appt to test water.
Arrived on time n was surprised that she looks exactly like her pics, not edited.
10mins into the massage, decided to extend another hr as her massage is real solid!
Near the end, got the hint as she gently tapped on my KKJ .... N of cos I had a great time.
Tipped her well n left happily....Definitely RTM.
Where bro, can share? Pm me? Tks
Old 05-03-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Anonymous125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Found a joint in bukit merah area (near alexandra). Off the beaten track. Couple of Vietnamese girls. Mine was fairly pretty, 29yo, not very slim, quite meaty but not huge, except for her rack which was huge and natural.
40 + 150 for fj, tried to upsell for 250 with her cousin, then reduced to 200, but 150 was already a bit steep so I stuck to a single girl. Quite playful, painted and seemed to enjoy. Basically not a bad experience.
Rtf maybe.
Bro can share ctc and location?
Old 05-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhutzhutking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyedAmos View Post
Ooo which level of the fast food block? Can pm me?
Level 1 opposite there's a coffee shop
Old 05-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Passed by Bmc wanted eat but hawker closed, walked to L2 staircase heading down to foodcenter also closed saw the ML end up went in at 50/hr. Massage so so end up brush my ass n dick, flip rd pressed her butt n small A boobs no resistance than she grab my dick n just hj…managed pull down her pants n finger her but nothing more than that..she say next time come upstairs wash face same boss…paid n left..
Old 05-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried the viet at r**** a few weeks back.
Looks- 7/10
Body- 7/10
Playability - shiok/10

Rtm- maybe
Looking for viet mls with high playability!!
Old 06-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.facebook.com/2019sensespa/

Any good review from Sense Spa?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
Chance upon this beauty from Inner Mongolia in Wechat.
Called shop located at BMC to book 1hr appt to test water.
Arrived on time n was surprised that she looks exactly like her pics, not edited.
10mins into the massage, decided to extend another hr as her massage is real solid!
Near the end, got the hint as she gently tapped on my KKJ .... N of cos I had a great time.
Tipped her well n left happily....Definitely RTM.
Where bro, can share? Pm me? Tks
Old 13-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 17
kiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to all

Saw this Viet ML name Lina sitting outside a TCM shop beside a coffeeshop near ABC asked the price for massage and was quoted $50. Went ahead to try, massage was good even though she's quite small size but was surprised she put enough strength on the massage. Worth the try but don't expect much from the shop itself as mention its a TCM shop.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiekie2 View Post
Saw this Viet ML name Lina sitting outside a TCM shop beside a coffeeshop near ABC asked the price for massage and was quoted $50. Went ahead to try, massage was good even though she's quite small size but was surprised she put enough strength on the massage. Worth the try but don't expect much from the shop itself as mention its a TCM shop.
Is it block 28
Old 13-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got bbbj and cim there
Old 13-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiekie2 View Post
Indeed she is a gem in this area, very hardworking small build lady. She actually went back last year Aug and just back in early Feb working in other area but due to her regular customer base at this area and also the lady boss persual her to come back to here she just back to this shop on Sunday.
Overall nice petite and hardworking lady.
Old 13-03-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Not really Bukit Merah, but close enough...
Anyone tried this Hito Iki at Telok Blangah b4?
88 Spa, vallina services? 60 + 50 roaming. Need haggle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1