The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pepperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Found a hidden gem at Thonglor 2 Spa & Massage

Have a hell of good time with this girl Rung who is all out to satisfy your sexual desires. It has been sometime to have such an enjoyable session in MP.

Now still miss her CFM expression asking for more after an all out session

For those never been to the place it is located at Sukhumvit Soi 24 next to Phrom Phong BTS station Exit 2.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pepperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thonglor 2 Spa & Massage

Found a gem at Thonglor 2 Spa & Massage

Her name is Rung an all out fighter with a CFM looks, keeps asking for more after I have my first round with her
It has been a long time since the last time i have in a MP
The room were very clean and looks high class too. Standard rate for FJ is 1,500 baht and pay separately for a 2 hours massage fee.

For those bros who has not been there, the place is located at Sukhumit Soi 24 next to Phrom Phong BTS Station Exit 2.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

17th to 21st Jan, BKK again!!! Looks like Nataree for me every night...not feeling adventurous haha! Maybe meet one of the girls I fuck twice before when she was in Singapore...but my 2nd encounter with her was one of the scariest encounter for both of us HAHA dun know whether she dare to meet me again or not
Old 13-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkeration View Post
Was in BKK recently and visited a good MP near the sukhumvit area. Picked the girl with really huge headlights - biggest I've ever had in my life (F or something) and I swear it's all natural. She was quite the syt type with rather petite frame. Granted not super pretty but I swear she was hot as hell.......
Bro what's the name of the MP ? Near Sukhumvit where? Never try before a natural F cup thai ML Wanna try her on my next visit
Old 13-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
.....but my 2nd encounter with her was one of the scariest encounter for both of us HAHA
You fuck her raw ? What's so scary about fucking a pussy ? Juz joking na mai serious
Old 14-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...but my 2nd encounter with her was one of the scariest encounter for both of us HAHA dun know whether she dare to meet me again or not
Hummm...let me think...either your condom broke or you almost "slipped" in without protection
Old 14-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

No. After I shoot. Going for second shot, she going to blow me, then see blood coming out of my cock... she panic, I panic... after checking... the blood came from a small cut at the bottom of my Dick.... see doctor say no worries, just a small cut...i tot that was the end of fucking for me haha!
Old 14-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing something arbnam, spa related and causing a minor controversy in Bangkok tabloids now..

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...up-controversy

THE VIDEO LINK:
http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/...e-x-rated-gym/

http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/...m-busted-cops/

check out the video as it is possible it could be taken down.

I have done some googling of EBI Sauna and Fitness and found many ordinary looking Thai words pages with people sharing pics of the exercise session. Highly doubt it is what operating the kind of business the police accused the outlet of. IMHO, the video does look like a bunch of people making use of rented facilities for private parties with girls they bring along.

although, I won't mind checking out gym with such service facility if available.
Old 14-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
No. After I shoot. Going for second shot, she going to blow me, then see blood coming out of my cock... she panic, I panic... after checking... the blood came from a small cut at the bottom of my Dick.... see doctor say no worries, just a small cut...i tot that was the end of fucking for me haha!
Then you should be scare of her and not otherwise becuz her pussy so sharp can cut dicks .....
Old 14-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dogger69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, I would also like to know the details
Old 17-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
alanthung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi going to bangkok in feb,like to know is there any good ping pong massages Known as chap kah sai in Thai in bangkok.....Thanks
Old 17-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthung View Post
hi going to bangkok in feb,like to know is there any good ping pong massages Known as chap kah sai in Thai in bangkok.....Thanks
I was looking for an authentic one too during my last trip but to no available. Only managed to get a hj. However there are lots in hatyai.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthung View Post
Urut Batin in malay Haven't find any in BKK though..... Did it once in Malaysia .... Not very comfortable experience but my didi became stronger and harder after the maintenance

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 17-01-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Old 17-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi
Any reviews or opinions on Honey or Mitu which is always in the Stickies section..
Anyone tried them?
Girls pretty? Any good?
Thanks...

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 22-01-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leavit2beva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Hi
Any reviews or opinions on Honey or Mitu which is always in the Stickies section..
Anyone tried them?
Girls pretty? Any good?
Thanks...
Had an inroom in December 2014 (from memory) from Newwy from Mitu
First impression when I saw her in the hotel lobby was, "please dont let it be her"
She is (imho) very overweight to obese.
Sadly it was her

In the room service was good and she was a nice enough girl. She introduced the subject of her weight and was happy to discuss
She also explained that her shop has a special (Japanese?) ball massage technique which was originally taught to her by the employer and now she instructs other girls
Anyway, I listened and was very ho hum about it - thinking simply "sales talk"
She does the full back and front massage and then we progress to full service
And here was the surprise - even though she was a massive turn off for me I had a boner which would just not quit. Much more so than with some other really attractive girls that I had during the same trip.
So equipped with this really strong erection we engaged in a prolonged session of sex in several positions.
And all of the time, I was thinking "she does nothing for me"
As a funny aside, when I first saw her naked she reminded me of a sumo wrestler, such was the nature of her figure. Then, as ironic as it sounds, after stripping she immediately styles her hair with a top knot and the sumo picture is complete.
So as we are screwing in doggie style I am looking @ her huge ass and wonder why I am still so hard, when I am "doing" a sumo?

To this day, I am still not sure whether it was the physical effect of the balls massage, or the mental effect of me believing in the impact of that "treatment", although at a conscious level I was dubious about it, or whether it was just one of those things.

Next trip I would again sample Mitu, but then I will go to the shop and select the girl in person , rather than order from the internet
Whether the other girls can carry out the same techique as Newwy or not, I cannot say. My expectation and hope would be they could because it is claimed that it is an in house speciality.
What I can tell you with certainty, (as always) do not believe the images that you see on the web site.
To my eyes Newwy on the web site looks ok. And in real life her face is not unattractive, but she really is quite a large girl. To me that latter aspect is not apparent even on post session viewing of her online Mitu web site pic
Also apparently there was a "New" also working at Mitu at the same time
She know longer appears on their web site. So please do not confuse "New" with "Newwy"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread