The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Emmanuelle & Poisedon

I am starting this new thread specially for anyone interested in these 2 MPs. Please note that I do not work for them but just my experiences with the 2 MPs over the last 2 years. I have been to Poisedon for more than 60 times over the last 2 years and about 10 times recently to Emmanuelle.

There are a lot of MPs in BKK, I have basically been to most of them and I am recommending these 2 MPs for newbies who do not have the time to hunt around but do not want to get cheated or disappointed in the whole 'process'.

In Poisedon, the 1st floor is the KTV rooms, this is the place you go if you went there before 3pm as the 2nd and 3rd floor are not open yet. The girls who are early with sit there and wait for 'early comers'.

After 3pm, when 2nd floor is open, this is the 'fish tank' area. Choose from left at 2000baht, middle 2300baht and right 2500baht. Go for the 2500baht, my opinion. These girls are model like with very nice body as they are mostly just downgraded from 3rd floor. The service is ok compare to the 3rd floor models but not as good as the 2000baht and the 2300baht. Best time to reach, 4pm when most girls will have arrived. Did No.5 in my last visit 1 week ago. She is cute with nice tits, very good service. You BBBJ me and cap me without me knowing. I was enjoying the BBBJ and when I am really to ride her, then I noticed that I am capped. Very smooth and soft nipples. Once I did a girl in the 2300baht section. She look like Teresa Teng just younger and prettier.

If you are loaded and want girls with big boobs and small nipples, 3rd floor is the place to go. Do not go before 6pm as most of the pretty ones will only reach ther about 6.30 to 7pm. Go about 6pm, sit in the lounge, order some food. They serve quite nice food. Ask the photo album from the mamasan and choose from the pictures. Most of the girls here are featured in their local adult magazines. Some even on playboys..etc. Prices start from 2900baht to xxxxx. I have tried their most expensive girl in my previous visit. Cost 5600baht for 1.5 hours. You will get a VIP room with sauna and power jet bath tub. Basically no service but you fulfilled your desire to bonk a real model. There is a mamasan which is quite pretty and everytime I go, I will ask her whether she is interested to let me 'do' her. But have no luck yet. If anyone happened to be successful, please let me know. Don't ask me her name, go there and see yourself. Only one pretty mamasan, the rest like shit. When you are in 3rd floor, take your time to choose and if you have not eat, order some food and drink. Get the mamasan to bring the girls to you. Talk to them and see whether you are satisfied before deciding. Do not act like you have never 'F' a girl before. Take it slow and see more girls or by the time you finished and come down back to 3rd floor, you will suddenly feel that how come there are more girls and they are more pretty than the one you just 'did'.

In Emmanuelle, when you reach the place, you will find 2 'fish tank'. One smaller when you first walk in and the other bigger which is on the right. The smaller tank housed the more pretty ones at 2900baht and the bigger tank starts from 2000baht. I always go for the 2900baht as the girls are prettier adn she comes with a VIP room at 7th floor. Bonk a 2900baht last week, she is a photocopy of Ericia Lee. If you don't know how is Ericia, ask Ix Shen. The girl not only have the identical look but also the body. Big boobs with raisin like nipples. Very accomodating and fun to play with. Coincidently, there is also 1 mamasan here that is quite pretty, but since the papasans and mamsans walk here and there, never got a chance to talk to the pretty mamasan. Same, if anyone can 'do' her, let me know.

I go to BKK every month for business and have been to quite a number of MPs, these 2 are the better ones. At least you get your money worth. Nice decor, clean beds, clean baths, pretty ladies, good services and easy accessible by BKK 'MRT'.
Old 17-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
In Emmanuelle, when you reach the place, you will find 2 'fish tank'. One smaller when you first walk in and the other bigger which is on the right. .
le lobby of Emmanuelle

some exotic paintings on the wall... pardon my miserable phone camera...

Old 17-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
RedHotDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedHotDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedHotDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedHotDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedHotDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
le lobby of Emmanuelle
some exotic paintings on the wall... pardon my miserable phone camera...

Nice to hear some good info for newbies to fish
in BKK, however, it would be butter if there's
some information that show's the way there, etc ...

I remember i was there 5 years ago & it's all chicken
& duck talk to those Taxi Driver of where I'm gg ... !!!
Even had to call a friend back IN Singapore to let
him talk to the driver since he speaks Thai ... but
the driver still screw-up & dump me almost 1km
away from Poisedon & hell i had to search for the place

Wasn't even aware that i've reached the place till i saw the
King Of Atlantis Statue @ the building ... huh immpressive ,,,
http://www.poseidon2000.com/
try print out in their thai-webpage & show it to the Taxi driver.

Yes, it's a nice place to have good fun especially those
big bath-tub that i let the gal to fool around with me or
izzit i;m foolin ard wf her ... Frenchin, Fingerin, F**kin
in the tub ... + soapy massage ... oh heaven ...
Too long a time for me 2 remember my FR , so sorie abt it ...

Think abt it ... maybe itz time 2 get there again ...
Old 17-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDog
but
the driver still screw-up & dump me almost 1km
away from Poisedon & hell i had to search for the place

The best is to do internet research on the locations before going to the key interesting places. Chance favours the prepared mind!
Old 17-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

The easier way to go to Emmanuelle or Poisedon is by BKK "MRT". Alight at Huay Kwang Station. Poisedon address : 209 RATCHADAPISEK RD., DIN DAENG, BANGKOK 10320, THAILAND. TEL. (662) 693-8222. Call them directly if your taxi driver do not know how to get there.

Look at this link for a detail map http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/ratchdapisek.shtml

The hotel that I recommend is you are interested in these 2 MPs. Stay at Palazzo or the Grand Hotel. Palazzo is my number 1 choice. You can go to Mirage and take a look as it is just next to the hotel. Don't see what you want, walk down 3 minutes along Ratchdapisek road and you will find Emmanuelle. Still don't get what you want, another 5 - 6 minutes walk down the road and you will reach Poisedon.

I personally do not like Mirage as the place is always crowded with China people. I think some China tour guides have link with the joint. These China people talk so loudly like buying fishes in the market, really spoilt my mood.

Along Ratchdapisek road, also avoid Nataree. In my opinion, this is the place for cheapo. The place is like 60's hotel in Singapore. Very dirty and small. Small bed and small bath. Not the place that I want to go and spend my money. They do have some pretty girls at affordable rate, but why tortured yourself in such places. First impression, the lift, small and very dirty. Compare to Emmanuelle (self operate) to Poisedon (Lift lady operate).

Rooms, Emmanuelle is the best, I only had visited their VIP rooms on 7th floor so I do not know the normal rooms. Poisedon has quite standard room, clean and with different styles.
Old 17-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Info on Bangkok massage parlours

For more info on Bangkok massage parlours, please log on to :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi

Then click : " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

If you have any problem with the above link, log on to :-

www,bangkoktonight.com

Then click " Forum ", followed by " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

E N J O Y !!!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Info on Bangkok massage parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
For more info on Bangkok massage parlours, please log on to :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi

Then click : " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

If you have any problem with the above link, log on to :-

www,bangkoktonight.com

Then click " Forum ", followed by " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

E N J O Y !!!!
Sorry, the alternative link should be :-

www.bangkoktonight.com

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 21-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just take the subway(underground mrt) to Huai Kwang, come out from the entrance where there is a Seafood restaurant called SomBoon. Walk straight down along the carpark and turn right after about 50 to 80m. U will see inside with a staircase up.
If you know the papasan n mamasan well, they will introduce better ones there. They have some good ones being reserved for their regulars. You can just tips them 100bahts and they will treat you better whenever you go or call for booking.
Mirage's standard have been dropping recently. As for Posideon, it have been better recently.
Colonze 2, after renovation, it look nice and the gals there are quite good recently. Quite a number of good ones and big boohs there when I went there last month. Will be going there again end of Oct.
Another is Catherine, here, there are many very young gals. 2 shots guarantee.
Old 21-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
catherine is where
Old 21-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Only u special...Can get 3 shots...Per shot only 466.66 baht...
Old 21-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Oh, if u're staying in Hotel Palazzo ...

dun forget to get across the street using the MRT station, next to Swissoftel Hotel is Caesar MP ...
lots of pretty gal and models there too ...

place is clean and very professional and they have a japanese restaurant in there ...
Old 21-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

If you are going to Caesar, please remember to wear in decent clothing. The papasan and mamasan there have eyes on the top of the head. If you wear t shirt and bermudas, they will ignore you. Basically the girls here are pretty but they are also less friendly. May be because they always serve big 'shot'. So if you are not really rich, You can go and take a look and feel the place but not a place I would recommend. The prices are about the same as Poisedon but it is the ambience and feeling that make you don't feel good. Anyway, it is my view only. Others may feel differently.
Old 22-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Breyt0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mirage's standard have been dropping recently. As for Posideon, it have been better recently.
Colonze 2, after renovation, it look nice and the gals there are quite good recently. Quite a number of good ones and big boohs there when I went there last month. Will be going there again end of Oct.
How About This MP:
Utopia Entertainment (Tora Tora Massage)
69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang
Bangkok 10320 Tel:0-2354-1300—8

Many people say Utopia is the best MP in BKK, is that true?

and how about New Nataree @Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 7?
Old 22-09-2005, 09:55 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyt0n
How About This MP:
Utopia Entertainment (Tora Tora Massage)
69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang
Bangkok 10320 Tel:0-2354-1300—8

Many people say Utopia is the best MP in BKK, is that true?

and how about New Nataree @Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 7?

Depends on your opinion, some ppl say Poseidon is the Best, Some (including me) prefers Emmaneulle/copa, Some are fans of Nataree , and some are Catherine MP fans says its the best. will try to check those places out too as I had little time to explore the MP last time.

do check them out and just go to the joint u most feel comfortable and provide girls of your taste.

I read The Nation (15th sept) issue, New Nataree opening is delayed further , plus the last time i walked past there which was only about a week ago. It looked far from being ready for business. ( reason: it is directly opposite a secondary school)
Old 22-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
catherine is where
Hi Bro, Catherine is at Par Ram 9, near the Royal Pacific Hotel. Just tell the Taxi driver, Par Nam 9, Catherine.

Here fish tank is 1500bahts(Red Tag) and 1700bahts(Blue Tag).
Guarantee at least 2 shots. Gals here are very young and nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1