The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Remember use "big head" control "small head"

Recently hv met a FL. Hv met her before a few times. During the last session, i forget to buy condom n she did not have too. So that session i did not want F her, just wan only blow will do. But she said i make her feel high n want me penetrate her. Oh that mean RAW. I know RAW is WAR. If raw n i can't control then that mean i may accidentally shoot inside her n may cause her preg which i dun wan that happen. But at one moment when i was lie down on bed, she go climb on top of me, use her hand grab my cock n wan insert my cock into her. I immediately stop that. If that point of time, my small head control the big head, i may raw her already n dun know wad will be the outcome. Luckily my big head take control n i did not raw her. So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.
Old 23-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of
Re: Remember use "big head" control "small head"

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . Luckily you manage to use your big head this time. Whenever I go cheong I always bring my own condom along just in case .
Old 23-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Recently hv met a FL. Hv met her before a few times. During the last session, i forget to buy condom n she did not have too. So that session i did not want F her, just wan only blow will do. But she said i make her feel high n want me penetrate her. Oh that mean RAW. I know RAW is WAR. If raw n i can't control then that mean i may accidentally shoot inside her n may cause her preg which i dun wan that happen. But at one moment when i was lie down on bed, she go climb on top of me, use her hand grab my cock n wan insert my cock into her. I immediately stop that. If that point of time, my small head control the big head, i may raw her already n dun know wad will be the outcome. Luckily my big head take control n i did not raw her. So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.
In this line they take pills as even with condom accident may happen. Unless she really wants to bare you a child!
RAW is more to have STD or AIDS.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.
When small head take control and that's why chiong leh.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

RAW cause result in STD or AIDS. Then how about BBBJ? Know BBBJ can get STD too, so BBBJ can get AIDS too?

Some FL tend to say allow RAW but cannot shoot inside. But if really raw, then once the guy cock is inside her, she has no control of whether can shoot inside.. Is the guy who control bcos the guy can just shoot inside as they like... some may accidentally shoot inside, or maybe purposely shoot inside n use "accidentally" as an excuse.

sometime it is only at that moment which we guy really need to be careful.. I mean need to think the outcome than just that few seconds of happiness...
Old 23-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Heard from the FL that a week immediately just after the period finished is safe to shoot inside which will not cause her preg.. is that true? I mean 100% safe?
Old 24-04-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heard from the FL that a week immediately just after the period finished is safe to shoot inside which will not cause her preg.. is that true? I mean 100% safe?

Not true. Though the ovaries are not completely fertile yet but its still not 100% safe.
Better to wear a condom especially with FL.
Imagine how many different cocks they take a day and you dont wanna risk getting any disease or even have them coming after you extorting more money saying that you made her pregnant
Old 24-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepost View Post
When small head take control and that's why chiong leh.
Indeed, when the big-head really takes control, I would stay at home sleeping rather than going out call chicken.
Old 24-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wizatofoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RAW resulting in pregnancy can still take morning after or last resort, abortion.
However, raw and u get HIV/AIDS, there's no turning back! Be careful who you go raw with!
Old 24-04-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Indeed, when the big-head really takes control, I would stay at home sleeping rather than going out call chicken.
yes wun waste money.
keep yr body cool, eat water melon, cold liang teh.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walau, you really believe her? You think she so stupid and wana get preg? Or you think she ONLY let you shoot inside?
Old 24-04-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
RAW cause result in STD or AIDS. Then how about BBBJ? Know BBBJ can get STD too, so BBBJ can get AIDS too?

Some FL tend to say allow RAW but cannot shoot inside. But if really raw, then once the guy cock is inside her, she has no control of whether can shoot inside.. Is the guy who control bcos the guy can just shoot inside as they like... some may accidentally shoot inside, or maybe purposely shoot inside n use "accidentally" as an excuse.

sometime it is only at that moment which we guy really need to be careful.. I mean need to think the outcome than just that few seconds of happiness...
What you think leh? BBBJ also RAW.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sasha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS. Well said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1