The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
crazyballer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Polytechnic Life

It has been so long since i last posted a story of my own but i guess since i am on holidays, might as well just post a story of my life in Poly.

I am currently studying business in Poly and as you guys know, in business school, there are lots of chicks to admire or sightsee. However, there are more interesting things then just look, I got the chance to bonk a few of my classmates and girls from other classes.

Let's start with the time when i was in Year 1, her name is Becks(not her real name though). She was from my class and one of the hot chicks that will make your head turn whenever she's in the class, either to catch a glimpse of her or just admire her body. She is a C-cupper and quite tall, one of the tallest girl in my class, standing at about 1.7m.

In the beginning, I was just admiring her till one day, around week 3 of school term then i started talking and chit-chating with her.
It was during one of the class events that we have to set up stores and sell some thing, whatever we can think of to raise funds. So, i am in charge of transporting the things that we need to have on the day itself. My class tutor wanted someone to help me and i have no idea why but he chose Becks. I was smiling deep inside me and thinking that this could be a good chance for me to get closer with her and know her better.

As we need to discuss where and when to meet, we talk and meet up quite often to make sure that we know what we are doing and work together to prevent any mix-ups.
Then, one day before the actual event, we need to go and purchase some stuffs for the store and she accompanied me to Sheng Siong. It was around evening and i offered to pick her up at her place and go together to the store. She agreed and i was really punctual, 6.30pm and i was already under her block with my car, waiting patiently for her. She appeared only about 15 mins later. She rushed and apologised for her lateness. However, i was not really interested in her apology but was focusing on her body.

She's wearing a tank-top, white in color and 3/4 pants. Her figure was almost perfect i can tell you and i got an erection instantly. To prevent any awkwardness, i quickly asked her to get in the car and on our way to Sheng Siong.

After purchasing everything, we went for some desserts at Swensens. She sat in front of me and i can see her flawless complexion. Gosh, i was thinking, how lucky i am to get such a hot girl, accompanying me and having desserts with me. She offered to share my favourite Banana Crumble.

Then, after that she decided to bring me to a place to chill as she don't feel like going home and i just casually suggested Changi Beach, which to my surprise, she nodded immediately without hesitation.

Off we went and that's when all the hanky panky began. Stay tuned.

Do comment on my writing whether you like it or not..
To be continued.
Old 25-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Polytechnic Life

FIRST camper~

Keep it up bro.
Old 25-12-2010, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kalamilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too!! runner up.
please cont...
Old 25-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol for all u know ur class tutor is an sbf member here too
Old 25-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

please continue .....
Old 25-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more~
Old 25-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

camping for even more
Old 26-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
Then i will have to thank him then.. Haha..
Old 26-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
Then i will have to thank him then. Haha.
Old 26-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

After arriving at the Beach, we were sitting at one of the BBQ benches where there is no one occupying it. Weekdays, so not many at the beach.

Started talking about life, and stuffs that usually when you talk about to start making a good rapport with each other. Slowly, as the wind starts blowing stronger,and she was wearing a tank top so i just offered to cover her up with my top and just wearing my singlet. She smiled and that really melts my heart man. Can't believe that sweet look on her face and she is so close to me. Felt have giving her a kiss but i didn't at that point. As we were talking, i can feel that we are getting more comfortable with each other and she starts leaning in towards my body. I was kind of stiff at that point but slowly loosen myself and just spread my arms behind her and continue chitchating.

Guess my top was abit too warm for her or something, she removed them and she actually, accidentally removed her tanktop halfway. Luckily the light was quite dim and not many people were around as i, don't know why i was so nice, tried to grab hold of her tank top. Not before exposing her white bra. Was having a huge erection but i tried to cover them with my shirt.

Becks: Thanks for helping me with that. *shy expression
Me: No problems, Becks

As she lean against my body, her arm accidentally rubbed on my hard-on and that really arouse me even more. Guess she realised it and kept moving her arm and rubbing against my hardon. I was like, gosh, how i wish she can just grab them. She turned and smile at me and say,"why are you hard?"

Was feeling really shy and said, " guess it was cold and maybe cause you are abit too hot for me to resist ?"
With that, she laughed and stared at my hardon.
B: Seems big you know. Tell him to cool down. Haha.
Me: Yah will try.

But it was really hard as after she removed the shirt that i passed her, her cleavage was in full view for me.
Of course, i was enjoying the view while talking to her and suddenly, i guess she noticed that i was paying attention to her words and she turned and saw me staring at her cleavage.

B: Someone's eyes are really notti huh ?
Me: *Embarrassed* what you mean ?
B: I saw that so don't deny, so like what you saw ?
Me: erm, kind of. Sorry but can't really resist it.
B: Oh really ?

With that, she grabbed my dick which was still screaming inside my underwear, trying to break free.
I felt like releasing a loud moan but just breathe in deeply. I never expect her to do that but she did. And she began to rub the material off my pants which was protruding out due to my erection.

Was thinking, since she is grabbing mine, why not i do that too.
My left hand moved and touched her left breast. No resistance. So i continue caressing them and hearing soft moans coming out from her mouth. As she was wearing a tanktop, i slipped my hands into her top and started squeezing her boobs and rubbing her hard nipples. Damn it feels great and i guess she really couldn't take it anymore, she unzipped my pants and pull out my dick.

Upon my dick's appearance, she engulfed it with her mouth and i almost lost my mind. Damn, she sure knows her to suck a dick well. She licked and sucked it like how an ice-cream needs to be licked and sucked. Her suction was great and everything feels so good that my hair's standing. Slow and fast tempo in rhythmic fashion. I felt like fucking her right now but just continue squeezing her boobs.

To be continued.......
Old 26-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

please continue .....
Old 26-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

campin' 4 more.........
Old 26-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

more + more = ???
Old 26-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

do up me if you like my post. Thanks
(btw what are the points for ?)
Old 26-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Starsailor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
It was around evening and i offered to pick her up at her place and go together to the store. She agreed and i was really punctual, 6.30pm and i was already under her block with my car, waiting patiently for her. She appeared only about 15 mins later. She rushed and apologised for her lateness. However, i was not really interested in her apology but was focusing on her body.

She's wearing a tank-top, white in color and 3/4 pants. Her figure was almost perfect i can tell you and i got an erection instantly. To prevent any awkwardness, i quickly asked her to get in the car and on our way to Sheng Siong.
1st year poly 17+ years old nia... How to drive car??

Nevertheless, please continue.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1