The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
4 bottles Heineken for $32. Not compulsory. Got PRCs, Vn and Malaysian. Got few MY male singers doing getai type sing and talk show.

Upstairs is vn KTV. Cheers
Bro, thanks for enlightening
Old 14-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went both 497 and Saigon ytd. Was at Upub but got turned off by the beer prices on a monday night so went to 497. As many ppl mentioned, the girls stuck to the regulars and got one table of girls stuck to one table for the entire night. Good for the regulars i guess. Only one girl came to our table and play with us while my friend had to play with the mamasan cause no girls came. Total only got maybe 8 or 9 girls.

We then swinged to Saigon. Girls all start coming in around 1200 - 1230. Quality really much better but butterfly quite a bit. Girls were more than customers so got to choose. Not bad. One girl even rubba rubba me to let her drink with me but i alr got one girl so had to reject.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15541 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Went both 497 and Saigon ytd. Was at Upub but got turned off by the beer prices on a monday night so went to 497. As many ppl mentioned, the girls stuck to the regulars and got one table of girls stuck to one table for the entire night. Good for the regulars i guess. Only one girl came to our table and play with us while my friend had to play with the mamasan cause no girls came. Total only got maybe 8 or 9 girls.

We then swinged to Saigon. Girls all start coming in around 1200 - 1230. Quality really much better but butterfly quite a bit. Girls were more than customers so got to choose. Not bad. One girl even rubba rubba me to let her drink with me but i alr got one girl so had to reject.
WOO UPZ
Old 14-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Sorry for asking

May I know roughly what’s the damage if going to 277 Geylang alone?
I means the pub, is it compulsory to hang flower?
Thanks in advance for senior Bro
Bro if you go do share FRs here
Old 15-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:

as usual bro Upub the beer price for a tower if not wrong was $95 not like better like wise saigon is much cheaper compare to Upub gal will butterfly between upub and saigon .497 beer also cheap but too bad mostly the gal there is under wp so bo kang tao
Old 15-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
as usual bro Upub the beer price for a tower if not wrong was $95 not like better like wise saigon is much cheaper compare to Upub gal will butterfly between upub and saigon .497 beer also cheap but too bad mostly the gal there is under wp so bo kang tao
how much the beer tower at saigon after happy hour?
Old 15-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
how much the beer tower at saigon after happy hour?
If not wrong is like $75 or less but sure not more than UPub
Old 15-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If not wrong is like $75 or less but sure not more than UPub
U Pub got the most expensive beer tower in Geylang!
Old 15-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Crazy prices. They charge this on a weekend i still accept. On a mon night..I normally dont walk out from a shop but this one i just walked.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
the next legendary Dean Shahual- a practically nobody but had a vision, who started Fire Discotheque in the 80s & paid off all loans within 6mths & became a multi-millionaire....
Old times indeed. Still remember when I started off at JC. A jug of beer is like 16-20? Web. Blue lagoon, Jezzy 51.. etc

A pop at the nearby hotel is 100 max.

On top of my head these are the places that have given me joy and tears. (Money burning too)

Rumors
Warehouse
Shadow
Octagon
Subway
Ridleys
Fire
Sparks
Canto
Tornado
Zouk
Phuture
Sultan of swing
Madam wong
Won san
Europa music underground
Club chinoseries
Branigans
Brix
Fabrice
Studebakers
China jump
Old 16-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
U Pub got the most expensive beer tower in Geylang!
Yup I agree maybe because now they employ few bouncer before don't have many waitress only
Old 16-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Crazy prices. They charge this on a weekend i still accept. On a mon night..I normally dont walk out from a shop but this one i just walked.
Bro I think thought out even weekend the price is the same as week day if go u pub don't go alone unless you are loaded on that day and of course if find gal just stick to one than you will not spend to much but if got Kang Tao than different story Liao
Old 16-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The acceptable beer tower price is $68. Anything more, that place better have some super unique selling point. If not it's just blatant post-covid markup.

However, to be fair, some pubs opens till wee hours - do judge whether it's worth paying more for the late hours.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you missed out Devil's Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Old times indeed. Still remember when I started off at JC. A jug of beer is like 16-20? Web. Blue lagoon, Jezzy 51.. etc

A pop at the nearby hotel is 100 max.

On top of my head these are the places that have given me joy and tears. (Money burning too)

Rumors
Warehouse
Shadow
Octagon
Subway
Ridleys
Fire
Sparks
Canto
Tornado
Zouk
Phuture
Sultan of swing
Madam wong
Won san
Europa music underground
Club chinoseries
Branigans
Brix
Fabrice
Studebakers
China jump
Old 16-03-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15541 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@lawry those were the good old days one of WOO favs was Scandals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1