The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Part 2 continued…

I tried booking Dan Dan after so many bros here have positive FRs. Was initially ignored. Later I tried calling them she replied say I have no records. Like wth, is there more than 1 database group they have to check?

So I quickly text Tong Tong and ask for her help again to add me into their chat again. She has a heart of gold, very accommodating and generous to help. She asked if I have booked her before (which I said I did), and she proceeded to send my number to their group chat again. All of this she didnt need to bother, she could have just ignored this desperado. But she did, bless her

So anyway, after she sent my number, Dan Dan said ok, I checked out. Damn power, this green card. Tong Tong is really a gem, does not prioritize $$$, not clock water etc, worth supporting her more

Just wanted to reshare my post from before in case any bros here are lurking and reading the forum but cannot find the entry in. Here you go.
Is it only me but I’m confused you are saying Tong tong is good or Dan Dan is good here?
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Is it only me but I’m confused you are saying Tong tong is good or Dan Dan is good here?
Think he's praising tong tong ba..
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Recently just got a message from a ML I last visited in 2019 I think asking me to go find her. Thing is I forgot who she is and paiseh to ask her sia hahaha…
Am thinking if it might be Gu Dian Mei Ren cos she’s the only oldie I know who came back and I visited way before.
Anyone knows her WeChat account display name now? Can PM me if not convenient.
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Think he's praising tong tong ba..
Ya I thought so too but then he said Dan Dan and it’s good so I’m confused again hahaha
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
good afternoon gentlemen, vazie here with another review for a new listing in SLG. i will keep the reviews to be concise and descriptive as possible. all my reviews are 100percent factual and im not affiliated with any agent/girl or any other nonsense. as always, take my review with a pinch of salt as YMMV applies here.

girl in question: http://sglonelyguy-31.com/si-yu-massage/

it was a slow and cold monday and i was browsing through SLG to see if there's any new gems to be uncovered. was scrolling through the ads that was posted and nothing caught my eye until i ran into 思雨's ad. " wow " was the first thought that came into my mind. big eyes with big tits and a small petite frame? why not? fast hands, fast legs, i sent a message to her and was a greeted with a " 行呀, 小哥哥 ".

location: 7/10. shes located in sunny balestier (rainy today sigh). not for foot soldiers, not really accessible by train as well. nearest would be from newton. its located beside a prata shop. i think bros here would have some sensing already. (:

booking procedure: 10/10. rather quick. i will get to that later.

looks: 9/10. well, after reaching the said location and after confirming that im already here. i went up and knocked the door. when the door opened on me, i was literally star-struck. 思雨 looks better than the photos and as per advertised, her pixie face greeted me with a shy " 你好 " with a 100 megawatt smile. i was at the door, looking silly because i didn't know how to react but she laughed when she sees me looking stunned.

body: 9/10. after leading me to the room, she sat me down gently, hugged me and told me to relax while smiling and laughing. she help me kept my belongings and then laughingly told me to not look so tense. 思雨 then asked me if i wanted to take a shower to warm up a little and I obliged. when she took off her shirt, jesus christ on a motorbike, her melons popped out in full glory. she giggled and told me that she got that look alot from the streetwalkers in china. off came her bra and her milky white tits with her areolas literally jiggled against the cold air around us. needless to say, my cock just popped out of my underwear and she giggled at the sight.

showering: 9/10. she brought me to the shower and showered me with utmost care. while i was turned, back facing her, she suddenly reached out for a hug behind and rubbed her tits all over me while gently reaching out for my cock. she whispered " 好硬呀, 哥哥 " into my ear and gave it a few gentle tugs. needless to say, i nearly cummed into the shower. her warm breath, musky whisperings into my ear literally brought me to a point of no return and i immediately turned and attempted to do a french with her. JESUS FUCK, her tongue was so soft. carried on for a good few seconds and then she winked at me to go reach out for a towel.

massage care: 7.5/10. massage was okay I guess. don't expect professional standards but she really puts in effort into her craft. her soft tiny hands and her cute face was focused on you all the time. she puts in the effort so i guess it's okay.

so after massage for a good 15 to 20 mins, she suddenly pressed her body onto me and asked me " 哥哥, 你要什么服务呢 " ? i leaned back and look at her and her facial expression changed. from the determined and focused look that she displayed while giving me a massage has turned into a very innocent but seductive one. her puppy-like eyes were looking at me intently and eagerly. i lost all control of my inhibitions and told her i would like a blow job. before she could reply, I reached out and grabbed her for a deep french kiss. she was surprised but slowly she closed her eyes and she was reciporating my frenches. we were suddenly in the moment, hugging each other while frenching like crazy. our tongues were interlocking like crazy and i pushed her down the bed, with me on top and i started working on her boobs. her tits was so milky and when my tongue touches her areolas, she literally shivered in pleasure and told me " 哥哥, 你好猛呀 " while gasping.just hearing that made me go crazy and i started making light brushes on her pussy. she literally squealed and shivered and told me to go easy on her but I was already lost, with my inhibitions all gone.

we carried on with the cat bath by her. she gave slow, gentle but subtle licks while touching my cock gentle. while i was enjoying her touches and licks, she suddenly diverted to my cock. she gave it a slow but tense lick on my dickhead and then she suddenly took my whole cock in. needless to say, i nearly came into her mouth but thankfully I didn't.

all in all, the session was fantastic. a cold and boring monday but 思雨 changed all that for me. she told me that she's feeling discouraged because business was slow and customers weren't treating her right. she's young, her first time into business but she said that she generally feels comfortable. if bros are booking her and if it's possible, do bring some lunch and/or dinner. poor girl been eating nothing but instant noodles because she doesn't know where to go for food. as always, what applies to me may not apply to you because YMMV but she felt very comfortable with me so that's why she gave it all out.

enjoy booking bros! do give this new girl a try. will i RTM or maybe even attempt a F? that's a yes. (:
So the gal beside Jia Ning's latest SLG ad is Si Yu...

Guess now they r staying together at Area B if i m nt wrong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1