The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Kai Li @ Bukit Merah

This looks like a decent traditional massage place. Small place. Next to the coffeeshop (opposite AIA Alexandra, facing main Alexandra Road) selling sam lou hor fun and fish noodles. Also has a western food stall that kicks ass. Ok ok, on to the main course…

I walked into the shop, there is this lady (PRC look, in glasses) that came out of one of the cubicles and asked me for a massage. She looks fine. One notch up from the average PRC but the thing was that she was wearing a white robe, like a nurse kinda robe. Interesting…

As the massage proceeded, I realized that she is not the conversationalist type and thus difficult to get a conversation going. So I just kept quite and experience her massage. Quite good. The shop belongs to her! Not too bad eh? But there are no doors and the cubicle is just partitioned out with curtains. Limited privacy.

I think her legs are quite nicely shaped. The massage only touched my back and neck, with head massage. That’s all. No time for hands and legs… And she looked oh-so-decent, I am not even confident of asking her if she can hj/bj for me! In her glasses, it’s the school teacher look man! During the message, she did some erotic moves:

1. While massaging my neck and back, stood at my head and pressed her whole pubic area into the top of my head.
2. Climbed on top of my back and straddled my butt, sitting on it and rubbing my butt and lower back. Remember she was in her white skirt/robes? Sensual. This possible, I just caressed her lower limbs a bit… Nice skin.
3. While massaging my head, she sat down and kept pushing her breasts into my head again.

She didn’t autoroam to my prick and I wasn’t too horny at that time, plus the fact that she looked so goddamn decent, I didn’t ask for it. Anyone got special from this shop before?

Body : 6 (robe too big, hid the figure, but legs are nice)
Face : 5
Skin : Quite smooth
Massage: 7.5
Attitude : ok. Not a talker. Asked for my phone number, didn’t want to give.
Old 17-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Is this the name of her shop? Or her name? Sounds familiar to me, this name, but wonder this lady that I know opens this shop of her own, more details please. Is she quite tall, very fair skin? And has a kid already?
Old 18-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Samster

KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Kai Li = name of owner = name of shop.

Yes yes, you are right. Same woman I think. Quite tall. Fair skin. Is PDMM cos her kid is studying here...
Old 19-07-2003, 10:44 AM
steam

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
4 how long was yr. massage n how much u paid
Old 21-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Samster

Massage for an hour lor. $40.

No other damages. Except parking behind lar. $1.
Old 21-07-2003, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 22
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
No Special ??

Quote:
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Massage for an hour lor. $40.

No other damages. Except parking behind lar. $1.
Hi Bro, u mean there is no special for this shop ?
No young lady ?
Old 22-07-2003, 09:14 AM
Samster

apparently no leh.....but I only went once, and I didn't ask for it... so... maybe you want to check it out?
Old 22-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
3 gals in this shop.
Thought her name was Kelly ?!
Anyway, tried her, quite a turn on if you are into those innocent study hard teacher look. She allowed me to stroke and lick her legs and upper thighs but not her panty area or boobs. Kissed her on the cheek. No frenching. Just be forewarned, she has BO !
Old 22-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Samster

Kai Li. Maybe she used kelly as english name. Sounds pretty much the same.

Anyway, didn't go too far with her. I think I had a traumatic childhood with my teacher so I did not want to go fuck a teacher look. LOL....

Anyway, her massage technique of sitting across your butt with her skirt/coat is quite interesting...if you know what I mean....
Old 22-07-2003, 07:04 PM
guesswhat

Do you guys happened to have the block number? Cheers.
Old 22-07-2003, 10:28 PM
steam

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 36908
[B]3 gals in this shop.
Thought her name was Kelly ?!
Anyway, tried her, quite a turn on if you are into those innocent study hard teacher look. She allowed me to stroke and lick her legs and upper thighs but not her panty area or boobs. Kissed her on the cheek. No frenching. Just be forewarned, she has BO !
:
Hi bro , did she h/j u & wat do u mean BO ??????
Old 22-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!
BO= Body Odour!
Old 23-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Samster

She got BO? I dunno. Not close enough to find out... but what I want to know is if she provides special.....
Old 29-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just went there today. Got massaged by a short haired woman. Not the boss. No idea what her name was, but she not very friendly. She was wearing jeans and some loose blouse.

This place, they give shorts by the way. Heard the next door guy try and get out of wearing it, he was massaged by the boss. (lady with glasses). Dun think he was successful.

The massage went as SOP, nothing special. Quite hard. This lady also does all the things previously mentioned. Rub her breast into your head, when she massage the back etc. Her bra very hard, lots and lots of padding..

When she massaged the legs, she pulled up the shorts. I told her very tight, and asked her if i could take it off. She didn't really want to, but after a while ok.

She will touch my balls, while massaging the legs, but not much. Once or twice only.

When she massage the front, she used a towel to cover the private areas, but as she massage, she used her legs to move the towel further down, until I was completely exposed. Then she just threw the towel on the floor. She will touch here touch there, but the problem with her is, after I get hard, she go and massage the rest of the leg and feet. Then i sian liao. After that she try some more but I no feeling. End of the day, I get no relief.

This place does have special, but the place is very small, the towels smell. (especially the one that wraps around the hole in the table, had to get her to change it before start massage). The whole place got smell.

Advice: Try to get out of wearing the shorts. After i took it off, she just threw the shorts on the floor, must be very dirty. Dun know if they wash after every massage.

Total Damage = $60 (1.5 hours)

looks = 5
body = 4
special = N/A
Old 29-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Bros,
If I am not mistaken, this Kai Li is formerly from Tong Hai of PPC. She does no hanky Panky, but very good massage, Very strong hands. Some brothers claim that she does HJ, when she is in Tong Hai. Not too sure about the rest. Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1