The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hcenthusiast is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: hi _______.pearline here.any lobang?

hi bro adonis,
can i have pearline's contact? tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi frenz. The title of this SBForum thread is the latest SMS from Pearline. Outta the blue, I've been receiving SMSs from Pearline, a local Chi. FL girl. She's 21y.o., 1.65m, 36B breasts, 60 over kg, long black hair dat's coloured. She says she has never done this before. And she said she doesn't know how to do CIM. She prefers to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. I've not seen her before. Just chatted with her on the phone. She's asking for $150. I'm not receiving any money from her. Just helping her. PM me if u want her hp no. Remember to give me some r. pts. Then I'll return your favour. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

She told me last wk dat she's lending her hp to her fren. And not to contact her until she re-contacts me. U can ask her when she cum back if I'm telling u the truth. Even I cannot have sex with her. Sorry.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Happy Mid Autumn Festival frenz. Pearline just re-contacted me. She's "short of cash". She wants me to help her get more clients. So PM me if u like to meet her for a session. She prefers the Kovan area. She doesn't want Malay or Indian guys. Sorry. Pls give me some rep. pts. too. Thank u.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Happy Mid Autumn Festival frenz. Pearline just re-contacted me. She's "short of cash". She wants me to help her get more clients.
Aiyah bro, which gal in this line dont say that u tell me? please lor, if Pearline would to say she enjoyed working in this line and enjoy being fxxx, u really got to avoid her ...
Old 11-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
Aiyah bro, which gal in this line dont say that u tell me? please lor, if Pearline would to say she enjoyed working in this line and enjoy being fxxx, u really got to avoid her ...
Actually, if she ENJOYS being fucked, I'll definitely NOT avoid, bro.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

i sms and asked if she's doing FL and she told me NO.

i did contact her before she went MIA and guess she just don't want to do my biz.

better luck to other bros.
Old 15-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some body shots to post will be helpful, over 60kg and rates at $150, i prefer to spent my money wisely, bid head still in control, keke
Old 18-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Hello again frens. Pearline thanks her nice clients who were serviced by her. None have stood her up. She said she has enuff money to get by at the moment. She's having an offer:

BJ only in car, multi-storey carpark, hotel or somewhere secluded: $70.

I noticed dat her price is at least $10 lower than other local FLs for such similar BJ services. She's so blurr dat she asked me if the guy has a motorbike, where they can do it. In a secluded place or a hotel room, of course. This is a unique opportunity for us to shape our near to ideal local Chi. FL girl. She asked me originally how to CIM etc... So if u meet her, guide her along. PERSUADE HER TO DO WHAT U LIKE FROM YOUR DREAM GIRL. Tell her if she does what u say, u'll RTF her or other guys will pay her more $. I must persuade her to let me take her photos and post it here. She looks pretty. Not fat at all. Contact me for her no. Thanks.
Old 19-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

her fj is a bit pricey considering she's overweight

cheers

To Up :
Old 19-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
her fj is a bit pricey considering she's overweight

I'm interested to try... also think its a little pricey... will wait for promotion
Old 19-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

So far any bros with highes power and point try this pearline before? with a 0 point 0 power bro FR..hmmmmmm abit worry of the truth facts of the FR leh..

will camp here first and see any commando try then decide.....
Old 22-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried to make an appt with her a few times (even today) but she seems busy.. oh well, will keep trying and post and FR

Whooohooo..
Old 23-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hello frens. Pearline thanks the guys who 'booked' her. She told me dat she also does for HJs or BJs for $50. Thanks...
prices of many things hv gone up ..hers too ?
Old 23-09-2008, 03:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She asked me originally how to CIM etc... So if u meet her, guide her along. PERSUADE HER TO DO WHAT U LIKE FROM YOUR DREAM GIRL.
Dropped her an SMS few days back but it seems that she's not doing CIM...
Old 25-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, think we can forget about this gal.. Everytime I sms her... she will say "tmr" then "tmr" then "tmr"... that tmr will never come..Guess she's not that interested.. Oh well..

Sorry bro Adonis, can't write any FR on this.. on to the next venture..

Cheers!

Whooohooo..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1