The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Had this gal about 2 weeks ago in GL but only managed to convince her to ply her trade in SBF yesterday!!!(she wasn’t too comfortable with the idea of appearing on the net when I 1st mooted the idea)

Overall nice package, big boobs D cup, nice eyes that machiam can talk, and 21 yr old (not SYT but definitely not MILF more like a pretty young thing) and tall like a model (Tanned but then she remind me of those Kogals in JAP AVs imagine how much you gotta pay for that in Japan), with nice tight cunt (lucky manage to get her wet wet wet or else gonna hurt her). Allow painting.... great at frenching (my tongue still hurt 2 days later) too bad got tobacco taste. Made love like a wild animal hard to keep up with her. The bed was wet with our perspiration at the end of our session. One of my most intense bonk in my bonking career!!!!

Definitely worth the $70 + tips that I paid for.

Name: Hsuen Hsuen
Origin: Liaoning, China
Looks: 7.5 (nice eyes and look like those Kogals in Jap AVs)
Boobs: D cupper (boobs lovers you will love this)
Height: 1.75 (very tall like those cat walk model)
BBBJ: nope (only BJ)
Painting: Allowed
Frenching: Allowed (for me at least)
FJ: Dammed Wild, like riding a wild Mustang
Pussy: Nice and tight…… heng she manage to get wet
Damage: $70/1/1 + tips….. Room & CD not incl.

CTC requirement Power 1 w/ FRs in the past
Old 30-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Dear bros,

I'm handing the managing of this thread to Bro Dancing....... so please ++++++++ your request to him directly.

Thanks..... those who have not receive a reply from me may try to PM him again.
Old 31-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
wulan899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Thanks bro duke for passing out Hsuen Hsuen contact to me.
In return as promise a short FR.

Look: 6/10 Don't really look SYT to me. No offenced
Body :6.5/10
Boob : D cup. Huge papaya
BBBJ : only BJ
Fingering: Yes
Painting : never try
FJ : 8/10 Very wet and tight

Damage $70 + $20 room and CD
Old 31-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 21
buscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud of

Thanks to Bro Duke for sharing Hsuen Hsuen's contact, managed to meet up with her last night.

Hsuen Hsuen is really tall with big soft @@. Although she is not a SYT, but she still looks young to me (maybe I old man liao!), the most 23 (forgot to ask for her age).

TCSS and had a smoke with her to break the ice as she told me she was a little bit nervous, made me feel like I'm a Big Bad Wolf. Haha....

Long time didn't have such a tall girl liao and I game over in just 3 positions. Overall, a very fantastic and sextifying session for me.

Look : 7.5 (my style)
Body : 7.5 (tall and D cup @@)
BJ : 7.5 (strong suction)
FJ: 8 (great)
Damage : As stated + tips + CD + hotel
RTF : Yes (but need to clear the list of girls some bros here pass to me)

Cheers.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
i1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Bro Dancing for sharing this Tall PRC contact with me.
This is my personal FR as promised.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Look: 6.5/10
Body :7/10
Boob : D Cupper.
BBBJ : NOPE, Only BJ !!
Fingering: Slight
FJ : 8/10 Very wet and tight
AJ : NOPE !!

Damage $70 + $Tips + room and CD

RTF : When my vitamins are full again.

Peeling Off

Banana...
Old 02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro soberguy, bo bian lah i think since bro dancing is now the appointed TM, all his fellow bro must come in support support.... but hor since I not into MILF.... I can only show my support by helping to pull up this thread only lah...

Cheers
Thanks bro for helping pull the thread but xuanxuan is not a MILF leh.....
Old 02-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Bro, you got it all wrong.. she is in her early 20s. Except she is tall. Maybe normal for chinese in north-east region. I am only 1.55m.. sian.. but I have one advanatge when with a tall girl leh.. my mouth just reach her chest lor... lol.. no need to bend down until so cantkor to reach the titties.. I know you should be also 2cm taller than me, also have the same advanatge like me.
Bro, thanks for helping me to explain. I don call her SYT as she is tall at 1.75 but she is only 21 years old. I would classified her a PYT instead. I have given out more than 50 contacts but seems like most are number collectors. Haizzzz.....
Old 02-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
sex21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here a short FR for Hsuen Hsuen.
She a very tall chick. Est 1.8m

Look: 7
boobs: around D cups
Fingering: Yes
Body: 6
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.5/10

RTF:Yes after my next pay day.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks ts for the ctc... I not number collector, but my inventory list very long, will try to clear by this week. May have to pcc in front of her if my dicky can't stand though... Been sucked dry just from clearing last week's stock... So many pussies, only one dick...
Old 03-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to 小舞哥 for sharing the contact. One of the tallest PRC FL I have tried so far. Made an appt on Sat and bingo managed to fix up a session in the afternoon. First look, she is quite "大只" (as in big-boned but not fat) and not really my type of girl. Friendly and chatty character but abit rough and tom-boyish. Anyways, the ratings are as follows:-

Origin: Jilin Province
Look: 6.7/10 (GND look with highlighted hair)
Body :6.5/10 (very tall but big-boned and abit of tummy)
Boob : Soft D-Cupper
BJ : 6/10 (wet but abit rough)
Frenching: Fast and furious (negative point is smokers' breath)
Fingering: Allowed
FJ : 7.5/10 (Very responsive and accomodating)
RTF: No (I prefer slimmer girls and non-smoker)

She expressed her gratitude to threadstarter and 小舞哥 for introducing business to her especially with the recent raids going on in Gland. She's here on social visit so it's while stock last for those boob lovers
Old 05-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
i1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi1banana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made my RTF today afternoon as i was free, so immediately called and made an immediate appointment!!!

Service was still the same as my first bonk...

In my Banana's Opinion
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
BJ : 6.5/10 (can be better)
Frenching: maciam kissing a 1st time kisser, sucking yr tongue as if she was hungry !!!
Fingering: YES.
FJ : 7.5/10 (Very Good service attitude)
RTF: When i have replenish my Vit M

She is very gratitude to 小舞 for helping her as her business is badly affected by the ongoing raids lately in GL.

Peeling Off

Banana...
Old 05-11-2008, 04:59 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=i1banana;3205346]Made my RTF today afternoon as i was free, so immediately called and made an immediate appointment!!!

Service was still the same as my first bonk...

In my Banana's Opinion
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
BJ : 6.5/10 (can be better)
Frenching: maciam kissing a 1st time kisser, sucking yr tongue as if she was hungry !!!
Fingering: YES.
FJ : 7.5/10 (Very Good service attitude)
RTF: When i have replenish my Vit M

She is very gratitude to 小舞 for helping her as her business is badly affected by the ongoing raids lately in GL.
Peeling Off
Banana...:D[/QUOTE]
Bro, thanks for ur FR. Just upped u 5 dancing points:D �éàé+ééðé°é é
Old 05-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried hsuen husen last weekend and decided to write an fr on it.
hsuen hsuen.
looks: 7/10...looks very hip for for chinese, now realised that she looks a bit like fergie from black eyes peas....
boobs:9/10...natural D cupper...definitely a must for boobs lover
bj:8.5/10.....she din give me a bbbj but for a capped bj..still very good..motored-tongue..
fj:7.5/10....quite a good experience
summary: quite a tall (1.72m) gal with huge boobs and very good frenching skills..for those bros who like big boobs and like to conquer taller gal..she should be the one for u...only bad point may be no bbbj and that she smokes..but overall still a good bonk..thanks to bro duke for the contacts..
Old 06-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Okay, here's my FR on Hsuen Hsuen.

She's pretty friendly and cute from certain angles. However, she is tall but I am still taller than her. She is big-boned, like mentioned in one of the previous fr. So she's not those slim tight body. More like yuma asami size but taller. Overall a good bonk, knowing that she's enjoying it is good enough, but she really ain't my cup of tea.

She only does BJ, I said since she say I'm so good looking, maybe can make exception? But she still rejected BBBJ, so don't think other bros will have much luck trying to get one. Her BJ is really kinda rough, dunno is teeth or what.

Looks - 6.5/10
Height - 1.72m ??
Boobs - 7/10 Big D cuppers, just slight sag.
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 7/10
RTF - Sorry but no, I've tried better ones. She's not my cup of tea.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 21
buscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud of

Was feeling damned horny last evening, but couldn't get any of the FLs on my list (bro Popiah's Jin Jin long long Q and bro Soberguy's Ziruo on code Red). Lucky Hseun Hseun is available and I went for my RTF.

Maybe this is the 2nd time with her, we are both not shy anymore. The whole session is so passionate that I almost lost my breath.

A very shiok session for me again and I left a very happy and sextified man.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread