The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2008, 05:41 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sexy.sammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRC 20yr KTV Hostess (Reevaluation)

New Evaluation on 月儿

To All Bros,

I did a new evaluation with her yesterday & let her know the mistakes she did, & let her know If she want to earn more $$$ than she need to improve her service.

Bros, U may see the latest reports below...., Here's her improvements...

14Nov:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glen_8082 View Post
Got the contacts from Bro Sexy.sammy.. Call her up and found out she is not in Kovan area, but Balestier. Arrange a time with her and found myself waiting in the H81.

My hp rang after 10 minutes when she arrive outside the door.. I am having mixed feelings when I was about to open the door... Standing in front of me, she looks a bit shy and scurry into the room quickly. Her dress sense is quite ok and her looks is quite presentable. One thing I like is the perfume she is wearing.. very seductive frangrance... After some tcss, found out she is a nurse back in Chong Qing.. Wow!! Missy leh.. I am a sucker for Missy..

We started to fondle each other and strip down.. Went into the bathroom and clean each other.. She cleaned my junior properly while my hands rubbed her boobs. I tink those are B-cuppers. Though enhance by silicon but quite nice to squeeze. Yap.. not real but who cares I thought.. Proceeded to bed and I lay back to enjoy the blowjob w/o rubber.. she knew what I wanted and change the position to 69.. Her pussy is quite well groomed, quite different from most PRC..The actual moaning starts when I paint her, found out she is already dripping with cunt juices. She skillfully slipped her cunt from my tongue to my dick after putting on the rubber. Started with she riding me.. Can see that she is enjoying as the juices are flowing.. Changed to doggie and was trying my best to suppress my feeling..cos the view from the mirror is so kinky. After a few minutes of pumping, changed to missionary and discovered something important, must share with any bro who is interested. Her dead spot is her clit. I rubbed her clit while pumping, she is having the sudden jerks on her body..moaning became louder and more intense.. Experience told me that if rubbing continues, orgasm will come. So I keep both pumping and rubbing going and yes.... she starts having her spasm and the love-hole tighten. I do not want to end it so early so I continue working hard at my job for another few minutes before I released inside her..

We rested for a while before cleaning up.. Had a meeting after that so had to rush off or else I think will go for second round. Drop her off to a cyber cafe nearby.. Tink will rtf soon as I really enjoyed this session.

Overall Stats

Looks - 7 / 10
Body - 7.5 / 10
Boobs - 7 / 10 B+ (will silicon)
BJ - 8 / 10
FJ - 8 / 10
13Nov:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taige View Post
Looks: 8/10
Height: 1.58cm
Hair: Long
Boobs: 32B (felt like enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, No extra FATS)
Pussy: 7/10 (quite tight and wet)
BJ: 5/10 (She only do with cap)
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: No
BBBJ: No
Painting: never try
Fingering: Yes
RTF: No
Damage: $100+$20 Room & CD not incl.

First of all, thanks to TS for sharing. I think i should be one of the first few to try her today as she was late by 30 mins for my appointment. She is those FL that collect money first b4 servicing. First look at her, i felt that she look like the China actress, Zhou Xun. The one that acted in the movie painted skin. Even her voice is a bit husky like the actress. I attached a picture of the actress in case some of you dunno who she is. Those bros that tried her, anyone feel the same as me?
My session with her quite rush as can feel she trying to rush things and we finish everything within 30 mins. The bathing part also very funny as she only help to wash my little bro.
http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/image...hou-xun-aa.jpg
12Nov:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boley View Post
Hi,

1st things 1st, thank you bro ss for sharing.

She must be a busy beaver today and looking at all the responses, she has already made her stay here worth the while. She better thank bro SS.

Here is my point of view:
Name: 月儿
Origin: ChongQing, China (Leaving Early Next Month)
Age: 20yr (kinda hard to believe cos she looked like 23-24 to me agreed.)
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 32B+ (Small Pink, erected nips )
Body: 7.5 /10 (Slim)
Butt: 7.5 /10
Pussy: 7/10 (Well taken care/not too bushy)
Skin: Nice complexion, No tattoo or visible scars
BJ: 7/10 (no cap)
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Painting: Yes
Attitude: 7/10 (Chatty)

She came by on time but I agreed with others that she had many calls during the session and must be flooded today. Her looks is ok not the 8 but acceptable. Nice body for those who like slim built. Tries to please but the session was a bit rushed. Biggest like was the pulsating pussy while you are in there so have to say made the session better.

Can't complain about the session.

Boley
11Nov:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy.sammyboy View Post
Name: 月儿
Origin: ChongQing, China
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 32B+ (Pink, erected nips upon sucking)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim, No extra FATS)
Butt: 7.5/10
Pussy: 8/10 (Well taken care/not too bushy/no smell)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
69: 10/10
Service: 9/10
BBBJ: Yes
Anal/Raw : No
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, Chatty, Friendly, Kind & Hygienic)
RTF: Yes,Yes.

Damage: $100/60mins/1shot, $150/90mins/2shot. Room & CD not incl.
Time Slot : 10am to 6pm daily.(Kovan)

Interested bros who want to try out "月儿", please PM me.
I will do the assess and senior semsters will have priority to get the contact first.

She only take Chinese, No offend to other races.

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/sexysammyboy/th_DSC00684.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/sexysammyboy/th_DSC00685.jpg

Thanks!
Bros, Pls give more feedback & most imported up me point !!! hehehe !!!
Old 15-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
a8188j is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: PRC 20yr KTV Hostess (Reevaluation)

hi bro ,can give me her contact no .thanks
Old 15-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
ThunderToad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC 20yr KTV Hostess (Reevaluation)

wah! I like FR..nose bleed liao...
Please may I have the contacts? will put FR asap thanks thanks
Old 15-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shawnyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...really good body from pic...good built...care to share the nurse contact?
Old 15-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

power lah TS, u got a gem and u also provide Tuition, your the man

A+
Old 16-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to TS for contacts

called her 2 days ago and she said she free so make arrangement to drive down to K81 quickly.

got room and sms her room and less than 10 mins she ding dong liao
1st look already not bad liao and as I was tired just lie down on bed and tcss with her to warm up. then she make 1st move to remove my shirt and then my pants which of course the didi straight away spring up. me then said my turn to strip her and she willingly let me remove her black tee shirt.
wow the bust is solid though not the bigges I have tried. suggest to shower me and start with cleaning my didi and soap everywhere quite nice feeling
dried up and proveed to bed and action start, from bbbj and cat bath and ball sucking with pop pop sound. try to french her and she said dont do, other things can but no tongue fight!

then penetrate her after cap. after a few pump my bloody phone rang and office call. shit didi straight away senandiri.

shit cannot get up again. no choice get her to blow me but then thing on my mind liao so cannot marikita for the rest of the session. anyway will rtf her next week

Origin: ChongQing, China
Looks: 6.5/10 abit on the dark side
Boobs: 32B+ (Pink, erected nips upon sucking)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim and bonnie at the hip)
Pussy: 7/10 (fresh and shaven to the extent that root of pubic hair got some rash)
BbbJ: 8/10
FJ: not successful
69: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Anal/Raw : No
Attitude: 7/10 (No rush, Chatty, Friendly, Kind & Hygienic)
RTF: Yes,Yes.

Damage: $100, + $10 tip (Room & CD not incl.

she suggest I bring her out for a night of fun if want to get her out from her KTV - thinking about that. she leave on 3 week of month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1