The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
Can confirm only 1 house left?
Guys, if you don't experience Rowell now, in a few years time you never will anymore.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueArcher View Post
Bros..I always finish work after midnight .. Any idea they open till what time?
Haven't been there that late in a while. I tend to get there around 4:30.
Old 02-01-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Guys, if you don't experience Rowell now, in a few years time you never will anymore.
Totally agree..

Remembered telling myself during circuit breaker days - Rowell is still the best of the best, esp H79. Going up the dim pink lighted stairs.. pumping beautiful A grade Thais, sometimes twice a day.

Went to reservist to share stories of Rowell to platoon mates like it was an unbelievable legendary myth.

I thought it was totally over. End of a novel.

Until now..
Old 03-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
The aura of the RED LIGHT SPECIAL 😈
Gotta do what u need to do 😅
Old 03-01-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Just did what I have to do 😉🫣

Old 03-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New time joiner for this group but been heading down to Rowell for a good few years! Planning to head down tomorrow night about 9pm…any recommendations from this batch?
Old 03-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

FR for Putri, 3rd Jan 8pm

Standard CBJ outside the cubicle, where the Jade Rasif look alike LB joined in for awhile and then went downstairs. Not a fan of anal so opted for a HJ, asked for a tissue but too late, came all over the floor. She had to clean it with wet wipes.

No frenching, BBBJ so RTF is not likely. Went to the back to wash up and saw 2 LBs, Barbie and Jessica, both petite. Had a sample taste test of both their tits and Jessica had the better body.

Last edited by ceandy; 03-01-2023 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jade lookalike? Saw her today too. Her name is Nasha or similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Standard CBJ outside the cubicle, where the Jade Rasif look alike LB joined in for awhile and then went downstairs. Not a fan of anal so opted for a HJ, asked for a tissue but too late, came all over the floor. She had to clean it with wet wipes.

No frenching, BBBJ so RTF is not likely. Went to the back to wash up and saw 2 LBs, Barbie and Jessica, both petite. Had a sample taste test of both their tits and Jessica had the better body.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Planning on heading down tomorrow about 9. Any recommendations on which from this batch like frenching?
Old 04-01-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

I had Putri as well an hour before you around 7 pm ish.

No Frenching, no auto bbbj. But gave a good cat bath on the inner thighs.

Just SOP but good thing about Putri amongst the rest of the girls currently is she is okay with multiple positions.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Nevertheless, rowell experience is still multiple times better and 3x,4x cost effective than majority of online TSD time watchers.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Kinky adventure for u as usual. Lol. Actually I was also there last night +- around that time 😉
Quote:

Old 04-01-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Sasha/Natasha & Barbie are so called siblings - they tell me. Dunno true or not. Anyway it doesn’t matter also 😝
Old 04-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Only 15 days til Ezara is back…..🙌
Old 05-01-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Went down last night and saw Sasha/Natasha. She was sat at the top of the stairs and looked the best of the bunch. Went up to the top floor and she got naked, watched her stroke her cock for a bit before I could take it anymore and fucked her ass. She kept wanting it harder and harder, had to keep stopping otherwise would cum to early. Pulled out and sucked her cock and got hard and asked if wanted her to cum…she then came on her tummy. She then gave fast hj and I cum big load on her chin and tits…

No frenching and not that special to won’t RTF….shame as she looks good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1