The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Kepong Kang Thau -- disappointing!

I had a sales appointment in kepong. So decided to dig out some contacts from vchai-kl and superdoll. Vchai had a hot Indo girl called Maybo and also a korean called Kara (in Kepong) on the website.

I called Ah Chai the OKT. He told me to go to CC Hotel in Kepong. In the lobby I called again, he sms 4 room numbers for me. I went to all 4 rooms -- all the girls were DIFFERENT from those in the website except Ann. No sign of Maybo and no sign of Kara the Korean. What a lot of bullshit! The OKT said they have moved elsehwere. Then where their pixs still on the website? I took Ann for RM170. Nothig fantastic. SOP only.

Then I took lunch at Brem Park. I call superdoll888. I asked whether the pretty girl called Xiao Xi in Kepong was available. The OKT said booked. I asked "Booked for how long?" He did not want to answer me but kept persuading me to come and mirror. According to him, the place is a spa near Public Bank. But I suspect their website again contain a few fake pixs.

Be warned, my brudders.

Then I popped into the hotel's spa. OKT said no foreign girls. Have to call from outside for RM238 -- all locals (CKT & NL).

Anyone wants to share his experience in Kepong? Thanks.
Old 20-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrangPutih23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kepong Kang Thau -- disappointing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
I call superdoll888. I asked whether the pretty girl called Xiao Xi in Kepong was available. The OKT said booked. I asked "Booked for how long?" He did not want to answer me but kept persuading me to come and mirror.
That's annoying. The same thing happened to me when I called the OKT listed on citydoll88. I wasn't disappointed with the real selection (not the same spa you are talking about), but still, false advertising isn't cool.
Old 26-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Schnitzer328i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Kepong Kang Thau -- disappointing!

Kepong CC is mostly infested with PRCs bro..nothing to shout about their service..SOP only. Local gals are in PJ CC..inc nasi lemak and capati. Look for Angel from Ipoh..fantastic service..if you're good..she will cum too. Worth the trouble wading thru federal highway traffic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1