The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bastardkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
kissing with ulcer

Just a curious qns, i gave a gal with fingerjob and held her boobs with my hands when they are wet with her juices. However i have ulcers too and i licked her breast, wat are the chances of me getting hiv?? I never gave her oral just licking her breast but i am not sure if i had accidentally licked her juices. can someone help me??
Old 20-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
jojojojo1989 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: kissing with ulcer

bro TS,
y are you soo careless? you shld not come into contact with cunt juices when you haf ulcer or rather do not cheong when got ulcer. you shld go for a med chckup juz 2 b sure.
Old 24-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 17
SikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud of

Don't worry lah, the HIV virus on the breast (if any) has been exposed to room temperature so it would probably be dead when you licked the breast

Recommended dishes at Sik Wai Sin are:

1. Fish Head
2. Bitter Gourd fried with Bak Kut
3. Fried Kangkong
4. TauHoo Prawn
5. Steam Pork with Salted Fish

Pls PM me if you want me to return. I will up whichever is convenient to find first. Thanks
Old 24-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

you sure?? cause i read that hiv can live up to hours on blood. damn now i dun dare kiss my gf cause of my ulcer...
Old 24-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

its unlikely that u will get hiv through the encounter you described.
Old 26-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sunsett70 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, a friend of mine did the same thing as you, later find out he caught HIV. very sad.......nah lah man, joking only. Chance of you getting HIV is as good as striking the no1 lottery prize. Next time, want to have fun be aware of your personal "scared" level, you dont cross this line, ever. So you don't worry after the deed is done.
Old 27-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

Hmm but there are no statistics that say that i will not get HIV.. DAMN SCARED NOW... so scared i dun think i wanna cheong animore hehe.. worst exp...
Old 28-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardkt View Post
Hmm but there are no statistics that say that i will not get HIV.. DAMN SCARED NOW... so scared i dun think i wanna cheong animore hehe.. worst exp...
You should worry BEFORE you decide to fuck around.. not AFTER.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 21
geylang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
......However i have ulcers too and i licked her breast, wat are the chances of me getting hiv?? .....
Think you will not have any problem, but when you know you are having ulcers you should not and I hope you have not kiss and lick her in the first place. Otherwise if you have any viruses you may pass it on to her and this gal will spread to other brothers. Be considerate for both side and dun only worry for yourself.
Old 28-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Man, i'm writing this cause it reminds me of this story i read. This guy is a fast driver and likes to zoom in and out of traffic at speed around in his car. One day, on the way to the office, he sees a very bad accident, the victim's car is all mangled up. Immediately he says "i should drive carefully, slower, dont want to end up like that". So for the first few days, he does that, drive like a normal driver. Then one day, he's late for work , so he goes a bit faster but tells himself, "just today only". Then on the following week, he's late for an important appointment, so he zooms to the appointment, "aiyah, no choice lah but i'll be careful". Within the next few days he wakes up late for work again and he starts to justify his speeding with "i speed but i'm careful, what". Next thing you know, he's forgotten all about the accident and it's back to zooming around.

You tell us that u want to stop but people feel different when they are horny. You already got all the advice you need. If you really want to stop, don't come back to this website. Have a good life, man.
Old 28-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

hey bastardkt,

last thing. i know people who have given up this lifestyle, no outside pussy at all and have been very contented. Sometimes, i feel we are the unhappy ones because deep down inside, we cannot (or choose not to) control our urge. Slave to some fuckin' desire that makes you wanna shake, rattle 'n roll your cock. Who knows, maybe i will take the same road as you some day. Good luck, man.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1