The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 08-04-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
For me, it is more of fear. I am scared that I will grow old and cannot walk.

I see a lot of older citizens in wheelchairs. I still have a large part of the world I have not seen.
I think that one really so far into the future, sometimes think too much no point. Even do exercise now later kana choy choy some accident also LL.

But that doesn't mean dun do anything la, but just that do within what u think u can do...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 08-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I think that one really so far into the future, sometimes think too much no point. Even do exercise now later kana choy choy some accident also LL.

But that doesn't mean dun do anything la, but just that do within what u think u can do...
Yeah. You are right. Like my kids say who knows maybe the world will end in 2030 since we are so badly short of food and petrol worldwide and we may end up in another World War.
Old 08-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw one Indian comedian in IG post the other day. Which I tend to agree, he said something like - "Fuck the Future, Fuck the Past. Just live the moment and be present."

Which is easier said then done really. If everyone live up to that, I think the world would be a better place, since the past is the past, nothing you can do to change it. And we can't control the future, so why worry what's going to happen in the future.

What we can control is NOW. If we wasted our time, we can't get them back. So, being productive now and be your best in the present is something we all can control.

But like I said, it's easier said then done...I am wasting my time here

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Yeah. You are right. Like my kids say who knows maybe the world will end in 2030 since we are so badly short of food and petrol worldwide and we may end up in another World War.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
There is one time I went out for a run very early in the morning, it's like 5:30am. The location is near Sengkang PCN towards Lorong Halus Red Bridge.

Since it was so early, the number of runners or bicycles are usually very low. As I was warming up in the first 1-2km, I could hear someone running behind me and coming closer and closer.

Soon she over took me. It's a runner I have come across once or twice before but usually seeing her from the opposite direction, because I don't usually run so early.

But this time we were heading the same direction. So, I tail her for awhile but she was going pretty fast pace. Like 5:10 to 5:15min/km. Usually that is not my usual pace where I prefer to go like 6:30min/km but kept it long, like 14-15km each time.

I was enjoying the back view a bit. You know, the short shorts and slim legs. She is most likely in her late 20s the most, was guessing.

But this morning, I decided it's a speed workout day and up my pace and caught up with her and run side by side soon enough.

Then I open up a small talk by saying, "Hey! That's a pretty fast pace in such an early morning. And Good morning."

She replied, "Good morning! Yeah, this is my usual pace." and gave a short laugh.

I started asking her about her running experience to keep it interesting. Getting to know her a bit. She has done a few local marathons but never an overseas race etc. Overall, a pretty friendly chatty person.

After I reach the Lorong Halus Red Bridge, I told her I am going to U-turn back, with the excuse that I need to start work early today! But in actual fact, running at 5:10min/km and trying to talk is a real killer session!

That morning was surely memorable because, it's my first time I actually ran after a lady runner and manage to strike a conversation in such a crazy early morning. Never try, never know!
Was leaving Lorong Halus Bridge this morning and saw a guy chatting while running with a girl haha. She in red top and black yoga pants. The body damn nice and fit. Unlikely to be you two as it was 9am plus...but what if it was
Old 09-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HaHa Nope, it wasn't me. There are definitely a few good looking ladies running around Sengkang/Punggol PCN.

But those with yoga pants, I doubt are fast runners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
Was leaving Lorong Halus Bridge this morning and saw a guy chatting while running with a girl haha. She in red top and black yoga pants. The body damn nice and fit. Unlikely to be you two as it was 9am plus...but what if it was
Old 09-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
HaHa Nope, it wasn't me. There are definitely a few good looking ladies running around Sengkang/Punggol PCN.

If they are wearing compression tights then they could be fast.
Old 09-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You mean they are there for display only?
Old 10-04-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

HaHa you know lah...they are there to exercise and look good so that will get the attention as well, it's ego boosting mah

It's just like some runners who invest in carbon plate shoes and run like a turtle at 7min/km pace. The intention is good but it's a waste of money lor

It's rather embarrassing when another runner, probably running on sandals and over took this runner on carbon plate shoes....

Those on yoga pants I see a lot of them prefer to hike....Go Coney Island, and you will see plenty.

If the gal is already pretty, no matter what she wear, she will always be pretty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopDevouring View Post
You mean they are there for display only?
Old 10-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Saw one Indian comedian in IG post the other day. Which I tend to agree, he said something like - "Fuck the Future, Fuck the Past. Just live the moment and be present."

Which is easier said then done really. If everyone live up to that, I think the world would be a better place, since the past is the past, nothing you can do to change it. And we can't control the future, so why worry what's going to happen in the future.

What we can control is NOW. If we wasted our time, we can't get them back. So, being productive now and be your best in the present is something we all can control.

But like I said, it's easier said then done...I am wasting my time here
My kids are more direct. It is the Fornight game that they are playing now that matters. Anything after that.... too far to predict. hahaha.
Old 10-04-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dryar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
H
If the gal is already pretty, no matter what she wear, she will always be pretty....
If the gal is already pretty, she'll be even prettier if she doesn't wear anything
Old 10-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryar View Post
If the gal is already pretty, she'll be even prettier if she doesn't wear anything
But sometimes, a half naked female (in bikini or perhaps micro thongs, g string) or shirtless wearing sports bra only pairs with leggings or hot shorts looks sexier than being nude.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
But sometimes, a half naked female (in bikini or perhaps micro thongs, g string) or shirtless wearing sports bra only pairs with leggings or hot shorts looks sexier than being nude.
Best is clothed, den low cut, den in sports/trainers/bikini den naked > full course enjoyment

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 16-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
If they are wearing compression tights then they could be fast.
Well said
Old 16-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Anyone at the 2XU running event this morning?
Old 16-04-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Anyone at the 2XU running event this morning?
I was there....

So many gals w tights and sports bra....

at 1 point i was resting & taking shelter from the sudden rain and sat on the floor...

the gals were all standing ....so many asses around me....

feels like grabbing all of them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1