The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Anyone knows where Winnie ex 57 can be found? Thanks!
Old 17-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
warhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Serious??? They used to be the best place to visit. Went downhill to what standard? Long time nv go liao, that's why I don't know.

Bro,

Each of us has different acceptable standards. So it's never easy to provide a suitable answer for you.

But if you do care to read a few back-pages of this forum, perhaps you can form your own conclusion whether the bad standards ( to many bros) are acceptable to you

Eventually ,it's your choice & your money.

Happy Bonking
Old 18-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can try 122.. nice boobs and gfe..173 not so good liao...too many. Customer...standard drop.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I went there with a few friends last week. Didn't want to go initially but the gang insisted, so ok don't have much of a choice.

One of the captain that I knew is still working there. Got him to arrange a nice girl for me. Heng arh.

Overall, no disappointment. Again, sibeh heng arh. Imagine with so many bad reviews, I was lucky to have an enjoyable session. If the captain on off day then maybe I sian liao.
Old 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 11
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I went there with a few friends last week. Didn't want to go initially but the gang insisted, so ok don't have much of a choice.

One of the captain that I knew is still working there. Got him to arrange a nice girl for me. Heng arh.

Overall, no disappointment. Again, sibeh heng arh. Imagine with so many bad reviews, I was lucky to have an enjoyable session. If the captain on off day then maybe I sian liao.
What number?
Old 25-10-2016, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitek View Post
Ask for massage auntie number 6 or massage auntie number 15 for good Jua Gen massage.
Yes Bro tried no.15 and can say good jua gen skills with rating 8.5/10

Total dmg 139rm on a happy sat including facilities, massage and jua gen
Old 25-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
48 been there a long time. Service is standard lo. If remember correct no ar (sorry brother old already cant really remember). Service wise nothing special but If u ask me i will say she is rtm material cuz nice to keng.
Hi Bro how much for massage lady no.48? Is it 189 with massage and fj? Thanks!
Old 27-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

How are the ladies in BW now compared to NZ Spa (zon)?

Thanks
Old 27-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nubee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thnx for the FR bro. She is a gem. Did everything like u said. 2thumbs and 1 didi up! lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategy51 View Post
Hi all, Im like bro Charger, despite all negatives remarks on this place. Btw Im juz back from there. Reached there ard 1.45pm, went in eat first. Nice flow of food and beverages. Approach by captain Lee, ask me what package im interested and took 238 ask him to recommend good one (big boobs, good svc)
He got a long lists of no. , told mi 173 ang pai but checked she got boooking at 2.15pm but ask if I wanna try wait see customer got come anot. 2.15pm sharp he came to mi said I can take 173

Face: Pretty with a bit ah lian look
Ht: abt 165cm
Tits: 10/10 good c to d cupper
Body: 10/10 small waist eg hour glass
Ass: 7/10 not perky but good enough for me
Bbbj: 10/10 wet type which I prefer. Suction juz nice
French: 8/10 initial to french me when I start to rub her clit
Ar: 10/10 totally send to heaven
Fj: 9/10 tight pussy with good moist
Overall: Highlight will she ask mi to stand and bend over, she Ar and pull my shaft back to bbbj. If not careful will cum. Totally shiokness
Rtf: This friday !!!
Old 30-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GBW still have customers meh?
I went to the new Spa at City Centre and recognised that almost 90% of their customers were formerly GBW regulars. Even the captain and the gal assigned to me (no.77) confirm that many of their customers used to be ex-GBW customers. But 77 is not from GBW... she was from GP spa previously
Old 01-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
What number?
Paiseh for the late reply. Number I nv ask.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adamkns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
GBW still have customers meh?
I went to the new Spa at City Centre and recognised that almost 90% of their customers were formerly GBW regulars. Even the captain and the gal assigned to me (no.77) confirm that many of their customers used to be ex-GBW customers. But 77 is not from GBW... she was from GP spa previously
Hi bro, wat spa name and demand there, care to share?
Old 02-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anniremoyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, can pm me the address of bluewave
Old 05-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkns View Post
Hi bro, wat spa name and demand there, care to share?
He oredi written clearly it is new spa at City Centre..... dunno how to read?

Anyway for those who dunno how to read..... I think he is referring to HV Spa located at JBCC (diagonally opposite to Holiday Plaza).
Why many ex-Bluewave customers go there? Because the captain was ex-GBW and I believe he pull many Bluewave customers to cross over.

About HV Spa..... newest spa in JB and facilities are larger than the other Spas.... have the usual hot pool, cold pool, sauna, canteen, tv room.
Hot/cold pools & sauna is definitely lots better than GBW.

Food choices is limited as they do not have experience staff or cook..... the saving grace is their nasi lemak which is supplied by outside contractor.... traditional style and packed in banana leaves... grab them if you can cos they get out of stock very fast. I saw the contractor deliver about 50 pkts before I went for my session but when I came out 45 mins later...... all were finished. I noticed many bros had eaten at least 2 pkts each and one guy even ate 4 pkts of it. End up I gotta eat maggi mee (and they only have to yam flavour)

Girl wise is a mix of locals and viets..... locals are mostly above 25 and Viets are the syts. Same system as GBW...... captain list the numbers on a paper and you tikam tikam by choosing one number.

Damages : (all in full package = facilities + fj + makan)

Locals - RM238 / Viets - RM218

If you drive...... parking refund (give ticket to reception when you arrive)
Old 06-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Girl wise is a mix of locals and viets..... locals are mostly above 25 and Viets are the syts. Same system as GBW...... captain list the numbers on a paper and you tikam tikam by choosing one number.

Damages : (all in full package = facilities + fj + makan)

Locals - RM238 / Viets - RM218
oh dear...
if HV Spa same operation like GBW, cannot choose gals, it's out for me.

even if choose from photos also no good.
cos in the past year of cheonging experience in JB, one thing i've learnt is never trust OKT photos, must mirror in person one

what's more, the lousy system of letting captains choose for paying cheongsters means that we are at their mercy again, like bluewave. over-eager cheongsters feeling rich will spoilt these guys with "compulsory" tips for angpais, while non-tipping guys or noobs get assigned the leftovers ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1