The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
JudyS438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
China = WeChat (But many Vietnamese use too)
SG = Whatsapp
Thailand and Taiwan = Line
Vietnam = Zalo
Scammers and all the 见不得光 = Telegram

Anyone knows Myanmese usually use which app or which app to source for them
Scammers also make cold calls using +65 numbers
Old 20-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a news about a married supervisor of a factory in Sillypore quite a few years back, got into relationship with his factory staff, but later because of loan money issue and killed this gf, chopped her into pieces and scattered her remains over few places. Quite a scary one thou......
Old 21-10-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
There was a news about a married supervisor of a factory in Sillypore quite a few years back, got into relationship with his factory staff, but later because of loan money issue and killed this gf, chopped her into pieces and scattered her remains over few places. Quite a scary one thou......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kall...y_parts_murder

This one? I really pity the girl. That murderer was hanged after that. Deserved that. Killed a Good girl for some money. Seriously wtf.
Old 22-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
He is a fucking psycho!
Old 22-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I remember this case. Different parts of her body was found all over Singapore. I think her feet wasn't recovered. The mortuary guys had to add a pair of wax feet after they had stiched the different parts of her body back. The Chinese belief was to die with a full corpse.

But this case is really an outlier. Most interactions with production operators don't end so tragically.
Old 25-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kall...y_parts_murder

This one? I really pity the girl. That murderer was hanged after that. Deserved that. Killed a Good girl for some money. Seriously wtf.
Yes, this is the one. Thank you for sharing the link.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LhongGe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Telegram getting popular.
Ya seems like it but i am not really sure how to use it
Old 06-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LhongGe View Post
Ya seems like it but i am not really sure how to use it
Just try and see
Old 17-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Last night manage to hook up a factory operator moonlighting in the hfj. Nowadays ringgit depreciating like mad and she is looking for ways to go to Singapore for work but all the companies she applied to have no more quota. Not bad, milf with good figure. Paid her rm600 overnight. Since she has to leave early to start work at her day job.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

For most of the China single mum, how come the kids are in the care/custody of the Mum and they don't like to talk about the children's father?
Old 17-11-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
For most of the China single mum, how come the kids are in the care/custody of the Mum and they don't like to talk about the children's father?
Absentee father. Even if they aren't, the wife will be too lonely overseas. So they are good targets for some.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Normally these PRC mum with PRC kids are not production operators right? The monthly school fees, living expense in SG will be more than what they can earn as a production operator.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Normally these PRC mum with PRC kids are not production operators right? The monthly school fees, living expense in SG will be more than what they can earn as a production operator.
How much is consider as okay to them? How much can a production operator earn in Singapore and how much is that as compared to China's salary? Can anyone give an enlightenment?
Old 29-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Last night manage to hook up a factory operator moonlighting in the hfj. Nowadays ringgit depreciating like mad and she is looking for ways to go to Singapore for work but all the companies she applied to have no more quota. Not bad, milf with good figure. Paid her rm600 overnight. Since she has to leave early to start work at her day job.
U went to a HFJ in JB bro JacqueMerlin?
Old 08-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

I always thought when it came to KCing, only MLs were good at it. Long story short, meet an atb who does decent job in Singapore. Occasionally our paths cross as we walk to work or home. As the days go by, we smile at each other and wave. One day, I mustered up the courage to meet her and added her Wechat. As we chat, she asks me to help her apply for PR and I tell her it's not easy or possible. In the last few days, she told me that her son has no one to take care of him in China and that she wants to marry someone here just to get her PR and bring her son over. She knows that I am married and someone she can not marry, but somehow I find that they have similar stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1