The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chio sch teachers

Keep this thread going guys.
Old 30-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

keep this thread going man!
Old 30-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
blaze38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblaze38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Which school is that?
And which teacher? Any px?
Old 30-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
elsoonorway is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ok when i was back in secondary school. i used to have this gorgeous female lady as my mentor. she teaches english and lit.

i always have this fetish for her legs. she dresses very innocently however,her legs are always so shiny and smooth looking=) whooo. ok,this is quite personal but i do rem myself taking a camera photo and taking upskirt photos of her. hahaha. young at heart so hormones quite raging then. i always find it thrilling to do it=P

there was one occassion when it was canteen break and she stayed back to look at some essays written by some students. i purposely stayed back even thou i don have to.
she was sitted in the front teachers desk and you guys know the desk looking directing straight will have an opening at the bottom?

i crawled in there to peek at her legs. hopping to see her undies. hahahaha. but cant see thou.

there are still quite alot of other experiences. share later=)
Old 30-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze38 View Post
And which teacher? Any px?
I heard from people that her name is Sandy Ng.

I posted this earlier

http://i45.tinypic.com/f3ulhz.jpg
Old 30-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

post more teacher pics... post post post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

post more teacher pictures please...
Old 03-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

ok my secondary school used to have alot of pretty ladies. that was way my studies always got distracted. i remember this lady teacher.

she has long rebonded hair,sparkling big eyes sharp chin. fair skin. model height. she teaches science. i have always fantasize about her.

hence most of the time after school i will just stay back in school even thou i have nothing on and try to catch her teaching other students on the benches.

those benches are those wooden opened ones. so time to time i will try to peak from the bottom to see her tights=P

some erotic moments last time.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsoonorway View Post
ok my secondary school used to have alot of pretty ladies. that was way my studies always got distracted. i remember this lady teacher.

she has long rebonded hair,sparkling big eyes sharp chin. fair skin. model height. she teaches science. i have always fantasize about her.

hence most of the time after school i will just stay back in school even thou i have nothing on and try to catch her teaching other students on the benches.

those benches are those wooden opened ones. so time to time i will try to peak from the bottom to see her tights=P

some erotic moments last time.
horny little bastard lol!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

anyone make their teacher cry???
Old 07-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

anyone make their teacher cry?
Old 18-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Lets keep this thread alive!
Old 18-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

haha lets keep this thread updated. sch times were the best to have these thrills.

well why? becos we are too young to be suspected and lady teachers are too innocents to have doubted=P
Old 24-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Chio sch teachers

Old 25-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

nice video !! but i dun spot chiobu teacher
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1