The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fighter123123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wh will happen if you there is a raid in hotel 81

Bro, I guess this is not a new thread. HOwever, I find that not much discssuion in this thread. I really wonder what will happen if at hotel doing biz, there is a knock on the door and it happen to be a raid. Few questions. Pls advise:

a. Ignore whoever is knocking at the door;

b. What will happen if you open and found out that it is a raid?

c. What will happen to you?

d. What can you say or do in your defence?

I am asking cos, everyday I see many FRs and taking place at Hotels. Have you all ever thaought there is alw a possibilty of a planned raid???

I have also saw a few police cars packed at L81 before and many police walking in and out. I was supposed to meet a PRC FL there. Dam Heng!!!

If I there half an hour earlier gods know what is going to happen. Many pple stoodf there and look.

I saw some guys and gals went up those pte vans parked just outside the main door of 81 then.

The only place for me to go for a happy time is at such hotels. So I am very worry. After witness that incident, I am afraid to go to hotel liao. Any advise pls.
Old 29-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sex-eight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wh will happen if you there is a raid in hotel 81

I also have the same fear. That is why I always do it in the car. Not only that, also fear of hidden camera....Am I too over reacted? Even after doing in the car, I always fear that people might took shots.....sigh...
Old 29-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Few questions. Pls advise:

a. Ignore whoever is knocking at the door;
U can try ignoring. But i believe they will shout very loud and identify themselves as Anti Vice-Police. Can be hero and ignore again. They got plenty of time to wait till u finish ur transit timing.

b. What will happen if you open and found out that it is a raid?
Nothing will happen to u lah..what will happen? AV will simply ask u qns...stupid qns..like..what are u doing? With who? Relationship with that ger? Any $ transaction? As u for ur nric as well as the ger‘s passport or nric if any loh..

c. What will happen to you?
Nothing will happen to u

d. What can you say or do in your defence?
What defence are u talking about? There is nthing wrong in U making out at a hotel as long as the ger is NOT underage. If she is underage...ur head big liao...be prepare to face the cane and long jail term.

I am asking cos, everyday I see many FRs and taking place at Hotels. Have you all ever thaought there is alw a possibilty of a planned raid???
>> Planned raids? Everyday also raids la..

I have also saw a few police cars packed at L81 before and many police walking in and out. I was supposed to meet a PRC FL there. Dam Heng!!!
>> Heng? haha...i think damm heng for the PRC FL...cos u meeting the FL there...she can say good bye to SG for good.

The only place for me to go for a happy time is at such hotels. So I am very worry. After witness that incident, I am afraid to go to hotel liao. Any advise pls.
>> what advise u want? haha...afraid to go hotel? go book riz carlton or fullerton. They wun raid there one.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexy star is Cool - loads of Potential

I am also interested to try the stuff, but very much panic about the raids. Any alternative to this problem.

Sexy Star
Old 30-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 19
Maxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to beholdMaxcock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy star View Post
I am also interested to try the stuff, but very much panic about the raids. Any alternative to this problem.
Bro, forgive me for being blunt, u have joined this forum since 2004, posted 9 posts so far and now still says u r interested to try these stuff but feel panic about the raid??!! U mean for the last 4 years + u wanted to venture out but hold back because of raids? I suggest u forget about cheoing or else look at the advice provided by bro one post infront of yours.
Old 30-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

From what I know, the AV will ask u qns like..what are u doing? With who? Relationship with that girl? Any $ transaction? (As what bro ShittyAss had say) They will also get you to sign a form to aknowledged that you had transaction with the girl so that they could use it as a proved to send them back.

If you ya ya papaya and dont admit there is a transaction going on; saying you two are just friends and here to chit chat only. They will threaten you to say that they will inform your OC to bait you out loh. You have no choice but to admit to it else your OC will .......

Other than this, nothing should happened to you since it is not against the law unless the girl is under age loh.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 30-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Good advice, bro.

From most bros experience during raid, better cooperate to admit there is financial transaction involved, the AV are not looking for the guys, they want the gals. So if you want to be funny or listen to gal saying bf n gf, sure they will be funny too, and ask your wife/gf to bail you.

The WLs will always trying to protect themselves and get us into trouble, so dont listen to them. Imagine yourself go cantonment office and drink kopi to answer questions about the WL full name, age, details... etc
I nearly kanna last time when in L81, and when the WL keep telling me she is gf, but I remembered from other bros advice, and made up my mind. Luckily they didnt raid that small one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
>> what advise u want? haha...afraid to go hotel? go book riz carlton or fullerton. They wun raid there one.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 30-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
amostio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a thread here in Adult Discussions :

http://sammy.guru/adult-d...4-01-09-a.html
Old 30-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Just do what the AV say, u will be fine.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

What happened if i will to get raided in the room with my FB who is a sporean? Will they still asked so much questions? As a married man, sometimes i would have the fear of checking in a room with my FB becos i believe in case of a raid, they will ask whether am i married or not.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
From what I know, the AV will ask u qns like..what are u doing? With who? Relationship with that girl? Any $ transaction? (As what bro ShittyAss had say) They will also get you to sign a form to aknowledged that you had transaction with the girl so that they could use it as a proved to send them back.

If you ya ya papaya and dont admit there is a transaction going on; saying you two are just friends and here to chit chat only. They will threaten you to say that they will inform your OC to bait you out loh. You have no choice but to admit to it else your OC will
Bro how come you know so much ? Were you caught in a similar situation?
Old 30-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

SG case huh? This one not sure whoa... think they will close one eye if you can tell each others name bah

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DailyMaleSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is nothing much the AV can do to us as this is a legal transit hotel. All that they are keen in is the the lady with you. More often if you can 'convince' them you are legit and so is the gal they will let u off. Been in that situation before so i speak with experience. Was with a pinay gal and both of us are still around without any scratches.
cheers
daily
Old 30-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pkypat is Cool - loads of Potential

Those AV will knock hard @ the door and shout out "police, Open the Door".
They will ask silly question like who r u with, Nric then coms back to HQ and check out. Once they found nothing then L.L they will walk off..... but some AV officers look yaya like that as if im dating their sister like that
Old 30-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lust4cb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy star View Post
Book hotel and try out PCC first. If you feel ready and no more panic then you can try the stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1