The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 10-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . I then succumbed to her bj and almost cummed into her mouth. I stopped her and lie her down and started to sniff her pussy through her sexy g string and stocking . Cannot tahan already immediately stuff my dick inside raw and after a few pumps I cummed into her hot pussy . Wah seebey song. Rested a while she started to stroke my dick I couldn’t get a full erection after the first shot. She requested me to bend doggy while she ate my ass and I had a nice view of her behind me licking and tasting my smelly anus which I didn’t wash. Later when I hard do pump her doggy fast and furious and unload second time raw into her pussy . I was shagged offered a can of coke and paid her 100 and left. Really Budget bang
omg.. u did raw?
Old 11-04-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . I then succumbed to her bj and almost cummed into her mouth. I stopped her and lie her down and started to sniff her pussy through her sexy g string and stocking . Cannot tahan already immediately stuff my dick inside raw and after a few pumps I cummed into her hot pussy . Wah seebey song. Rested a while she started to stroke my dick I couldn’t get a full erection after the first shot. She requested me to bend doggy while she ate my ass and I had a nice view of her behind me licking and tasting my smelly anus which I didn’t wash. Later when I hard do pump her doggy fast and furious and unload second time raw into her pussy . I was shagged offered a can of coke and paid her 100 and left. Really Budget bang
Circuit breaker still open ?! Anyway which is Connie ?
Old 11-04-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
omg.. u did raw?
Ya I was driven crazy by that dirty bitch . She smelled my cock like sniffing like a dog. Couldn’t wait for condom just whack. And she also licked my anus that drive me crazy and damn hard

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 11-04-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . ...
Both of you are playing with fire!
Both are chargeable under the law!
Hope both won’t get into trouble.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

I couldn’t care less small head takeover big head. I was hungrily hard when I saw this old slut with thong see through pants and silky stockings . Really look like my boss old slutty PA in the office. The way she rape my smelly anus with her tongue simply heaven

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 11-04-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wholly agree with this sentiment
Like I said, and many other bros have said, best to lay low until this Covid-19 subsides
Old 11-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have had Connie a few times but I would not dare go raw. I always used a condom. These ladies do not go for mandatory checkup and you do not know what STD they are carrying.

My advice is to go for a checkup. Yes, small head can take over big head sometimes but really, we need to protect ourselves.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I couldn’t care less small head takeover big head. I was hungrily hard when I saw this old slut with thong see through pants and silky stockings . Really look like my boss old slutty PA in the office. The way she rape my smelly anus with her tongue simply heaven
Only day 5, you hungry already. In the coming days, more bros will be hungry
Old 11-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok you are an old bird here, I trust you can use discretion and not visit such massage joints during CB. These MLs cannot think, if they get caught they really deserve it.

Stay safe all!!!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
limjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I have had Connie a few times but I would not dare go raw. I always used a condom. These ladies do not go for mandatory checkup and you do not know what STD they are carrying.

My advice is to go for a checkup. Yes, small head can take over big head sometimes but really, we need to protect ourselves.
better to die happy this way than die of covid19?
Old 11-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limjp View Post
better to die happy this way than die of covid19?
My experiences with Connie were last year, before Covid-19 reached our shores. Ever since Covid-19 came out in late December and early January, I have been keeping clear of massage places. Better to be safe than sorry. Stay safe you all and always wear a CD!
Old 11-04-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok you are an old bird here, I trust you can use discretion and not visit such massage joints during CB. These MLs cannot think, if they get caught they really deserve it.

Stay safe all!!!
Not to say they cannot think bro...they are commandos. They do not want to think!
Old 11-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Any idea if Vivien still running her business? The one from the next building. Not Plaza.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Not to say they cannot think bro...they are commandos. They do not want to think!
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wonder what the building management doin also !

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good thing I only read this thread now.
If it is the young 20s despo me 4 years ago, confirm will take risk and look for raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1