The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ebseen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'm a noob - typical outcall logistics?

Must confess, don't really know how to handle this very well. Can anyone help me out?

Hotel has key card floors - how to pass it to the girl discreetly? Don't wanna fetch her/be seen with her, or leave it to front desk, or have her ask elevator guard and pretend to "have left the card", will make it pretty obvious

Should I make them do facecam to make sure it's them heading to my place?

etc. etc.
Old 20-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Re: I'm a noob - typical outcall logistics?

bump bump bump!
Old 21-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

you take paperbag.. cut 2 small hole for eyes.... wear over your head then go lobby and fetch her...
Old 21-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

ask ur girl to wait for u at the lobby... once u collect the card yourself and enter the lift yourself, make sure she walks into the lift too, then settled liao lo
Old 22-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebseen View Post
Must confess, don't really know how to handle this very well. Can anyone help me out?

Hotel has key card floors - how to pass it to the girl discreetly? Don't wanna fetch her/be seen with her, or leave it to front desk, or have her ask elevator guard and pretend to "have left the card", will make it pretty obvious

etc. etc.
One way is to meet the girl outside the hotel, pass spare hotel card to her, then ask her go ur room by herself. A bit troublesome but yes it does save u from embarassment if there are other people in the lift if you have to fetch her up. Its freaking obvious to most people when a girl is 上门服务

Last edited by AUDIFANSG; 22-10-2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old 22-10-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

A lot of 5 star hotels use to be free to walk in pre covid. Now not so sure.
Old 22-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

buy the whole hotel building, problem solved

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-10-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

I typically recce the hotel first before booking and after checking in. Ideally should have multiple publicly accessible floors. Then i just ask the girl to meet me at a different more discrete floor. I like hotel reception to not be in plain sight of the lifts as well. Of course all these plans go out window when the okt informs me the girl is lost and i need tonmeet her at lobby 🙄. But wear your face mask and glasses la. At least appearance altered a bit
Old 24-10-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Sorry abit noob.

Those budget hotel like 81 or fragrance hotel. If book short hour or whole night. Can i check in with one ID first? Den after that bring up a girl up? Will the recep stop me?
Old 24-10-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8456 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Sorry abit noob.

Those budget hotel like 81 or fragrance hotel. If book short hour or whole night. Can i check in with one ID first? Den after that bring up a girl up? Will the recep stop me?
Yes surely stop ask gal put passport or work permit details.

Then authorities knew who goes to hotel.
Old 24-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Sorry abit noob.

If you're staying in a budget hotel you don't have much flexibility of bringing in guests into the room, without registering them first.

This is enforced by the simple hotel design whereby to reach the rooms you must walk past the reception

If you're staying in a non-budget hotel, and one where you do not have to walk past the recep to get to the rooms then it is entirely possible.
Old 24-10-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebseen View Post

etc. etc.
You have this extreme fear of being seen or connected with the girl - you have asked this question twice in two separate threads

If you are really that scared but are willing to pay for a non-budget hotel, this is what I usually do.

Bring along a a small ziploc bad (where doctors usually store your meds), and place the keycard in it. Hide it in the water cistern of the handicapped toilet and give the girl clear instructions where it is. That's the key to your room

A keycard by nature has no room number, so you do not need to fear.

if your instructions are unclear or your girl is too blur to know that handicapped toilets are always unisex and hence accessible then you can educate her.

Good luck
Old 24-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You have this extreme fear of being seen or connected with the girl - you have asked this question twice in two separate threads

If you are really that scared but are willing to pay for a non-budget hotel, this is what I usually do.

Bring along a a small ziploc bad (where doctors usually store your meds), and place the keycard in it. Hide it in the water cistern of the handicapped toilet and give the girl clear instructions where it is. That's the key to your room

if your instructions are unclear or your girl is too blur to know that handicapped toilets are always unisex and hence accessible then you can educate her.

Good luck
Thanks yeah. I’m a bit paranoid. Thanks for not being dismissive and for being very helpful.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14460 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Yes surely stop ask gal put passport or work permit details.

Then authorities knew who goes to hotel.
up you back silent points
Old 25-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Good luck
wow. this is creativity at its smartest. Always see this in movies but yo it definitely works in real life too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1